Do you believe in God?

DrBeta

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

To me, God is a hypothetical creature that possibly created everything. I don't know if he/she/it created everything, but I also don't know if he/she/it didn't create everything.

@uttermost is saying u created 'HIM' in ur head

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

To me, God is a hypothetical creature that possibly created everything. I don't know if he/she/it created everything, but I also don't know if he/she/it didn't create everything.

it doesn't matter what 'it' is to 'you'.

it only matters what 'it' is, to everybody.

this is what people in this db do.. They state their opinion, and have nothing to back it up with. and claim its their opinion, and they have the right to hold it.

actually they don't have the right to express their opinion in public, without explaining it, and debating it. 

I was sure that you didn't belong in this pathetic db. don't become like them :) 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Nature = God.

The things that help u in ur  both biological/emotional surivival = God.

contradictory. 

nature also is destruction.

Just now, uttermost said:

it doesn't matter what 'it' is to 'you'.

it only matters what 'it' is, to everybody.

this is what people in this db do.. They state their opinion, and have nothing to back it up with. and claim its their opinion, and they have the right to hold it.

actually they don't have the right to express their opinion in public, without explaining it, and debating it. 

I was sure that you didn't belong in this pathetic db. don't become like them :) 

I am telling you my opinion, there is a reason why I am not an atheist anymore. I used to be one. I draw my line where the other person's nose begins. I agree that a lot of religious practices are just blindly followed. But I don't see an evidence of lack of existence of God, just like I don't see evidence of existence of God. So, I will not deny the existence of God, just like I don't believe in God's existence. It's only logical. I am indifferent to the existence of God. 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nothing is a cycle. its all random.

randomness is the closest word in English to describe God.

ok

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I am telling you my opinion, there is a reason why I am not an atheist anymore. I used to be one. I draw my line where the other person's nose begins. I agree that a lot of religious practices are just blindly followed. But I don't see an evidence of lack of existence of God, just like I don't see evidence of existence of God. So, I will not deny the existence of God, just like I don't believe in God's existence. It's only logical. I am indifferent to the existence of God. 

have you realized the fact you keep reiterating the same stuff, but formatted different......you are not defending your side, but instead you keep presenting your stand 

Just now, kasi said:

have you realized the fact you keep reiterating the same stuff, but formatted different......you are not defending your side, but instead you keep presenting your stand 

My defense is the logic behind the reasoning, you keep asking me the same question, so I give you the same answer. 

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

leave this.. I'm ready for nerd jokes.

the other day, I was in a catatonic state.. and everything flew right past me, other than the stuff I wanted to say :)

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

My defense is the logic behind the reasoning, you keep asking me the same question, so I give you the same answer. 

randomness is god, drbeta.

I do appreciate people putting a name and face to this randomness, so they can have an anchor to their life.

it doesn't bother me, as long as it is not used for political needs.

2 hours ago, DrBeta said:

My defense is the logic behind the reasoning, you keep asking me the same question, so I give you the same answer

wow