Do you believe in God?

DrBeta

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

i think we are debating about God/Beliefs......for people who believe in God their beliefs/values/Morals comes from religion......might not for you/I 

i am asking you as Agnostic, where do you stand

as an atheist i would support anyone's belief, thats not the point........how do you justity not having an opinion as an opinion 

I have an opinion. I used to be an atheist before as a matter of fact. I felt that I don't have any evidence to deny the existence of God, and I liked the idea of not denying the existence of God, so I became an agnostic. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I have an opinion. I used to be an atheist before as a matter of fact. I felt that I don't have any evidence to deny the existence of God, and I liked the idea of not denying the existence of God, so I became an agnostic. 

thats exactly my point 

i dont think not having an opinion is an opinion 

do or dont not...there no trying :P

9 minutes ago, kasi said:

hierarchically religion was created first and God was created later......

it think it differs with religion

eg: Jesus was revered as god first and later he created Christianity.

5 minutes ago, sarita said:

how are God and religion different, when both of them were created by humans?

I am not talking about the God that humans created. When I say God, I mean a possible superpower, omnipotent being that, we do not know if she/he exists. 

10 minutes ago, kasi said:

so do you support lynching?? 

yes as i told you for you/I God and religion can be different....but whats your opinion on others.....as per your belief you shouldnt have any opinion on things....

Lynching is against morals, not God. I have opinion about everything, even about God. 

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

thats exactly my point 

i dont think not having an opinion is an opinion 

do or dont not...there no trying :P

I have an opinion. I don't think anyone in this world can prove that God doesn't exist. So, why would I believe God doesn't exist?

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I am not talking about the God that humans created. When I say God, I mean a possible superpower, omnipotent being that, we do not know if she/he exists. 

you just defined the basic definition of a religion

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I have an opinion. I don't think anyone in this world can prove that God doesn't exist. So, why would I believe God doesn't exist?

i just have gave you the basic definition of Agnosticism.......btw you cant scientifically prove any belief, and thats the basic definition of a BELIEF(cant be proven)

20 minutes ago, kasi said:

you just defined the basic definition of a religion

To me they are different... If one cannot disprove that they're is a superpower, then one cannot deny his/her existence.

1 hour ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know who either of them is, and they haven't done anything to me personally. So, I don't care about them. 

You should watch mahanubavudu as cbn said

1 minute ago, kasi said:

i just have gave you the basic definition of Agnosticism.......btw you cant scientifically prove any belief, and thats the basic definition of a BELIEF(cant be proven)

I still stay with my stance, my BELIEF is that no one can either prove or disprove the existence of God. So, I can't make a claim that God doesn't exist. I am just indifferent to the existence of God. 

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

anything that cannot be comprehended/discovered by humans- we call it as God

we're yet to discover or create that possible omnipotent superpower 

Just now, sarita said:

anything that cannot be comprehended/discovered by humans- we call it as God

we're yet to discover or create that possible omnipotent superpower 

Exactly, we are yet to discover it. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It doesn't mean it exists. But either way, life moves on. That's exactly what my agnostic belief is. 

• Upvote 1