stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

these univs are a hoax.. I hope people grow byond these or the govt takes action.. these are only for the wealthy, not for the talented.. I think Mukesh Ambani's sons also went here.. daughters go to Yale usually.. being in this industry, i saw firsthand how these people get preferential treatment.. 

talent vunnaloni teesukodani endukanukuntunnav...vallaki rich kids kavali and talented kids kavali.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Application form lo if you're a the director of a hundred million dollar company ani pedite chalu, to get into the MBA program. 😛

haha true.. but mukesh's kids directly get an admission because he also sponsors a scholarship at this college..

additionally, i can bet you.. changing the gender to female also garners a lot more opportunities for a subpar performance..

Just now, nathandrake said:

talent vunnaloni teesukodani endukanukuntunnav...vallaki rich kids kavali and talented kids kavali.

they bull want talented kids.. legal actions tappinchukovadaniki kadhalu.. 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

i agree with the first part.. but i don't get who you were talking about for the latter part.. these univs are for rich kids to party and show off.. MBA itself is a scam.. i hated one guy's arrogance in this db.. fuc*ing loser.. i don't remember his name now..

It's true about undergrads and MBA, but vere grad school programs lo you usually don't see rich kids. But again, which rich kid would want to become a doctor or an engineer? Haha.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

It's true about undergrads and MBA, but vere grad school programs lo you usually don't see rich kids. But again, which rich kid would want to become a doctor or an engineer? Haha.

but those grad degrees are subpar quality.. industry experience teaches you a lot more while paying you..!

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

haha true.. but mukesh's kids directly get an admission because he also sponsors a scholarship at this college..

additionally, i can bet you.. changing the gender to female also garners a lot more opportunities for a subpar performance..

Lol, you got the gender part right, but there are reasons for that. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

did you graduate from Stanford? degree and year? andukanena Palo Alto lo chala mandi friends but not desis annavu!

Ala adigite cheppestaru mari @3$%

1 minute ago, nathandrake said:

daaniki standford credentials kavali, neeku avi vunnayi search chesa ani dappu kottav, its matter of a minute to post the screenshot but ur not willing to do it which proves ur a hoax.

Lol let me try if I can figure it out. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

did you graduate from Stanford? degree and year? andukanena Palo Alto lo chala mandi friends but not desis annavu!

if he graduated from stanford screenshots post cheyyadam uuko lo eeka, edho showing ki ee anonymous world lo search chesa bongu boshanam ani chebutunnadu ani agraharam talk

6 minutes ago, nathandrake said:

if he graduated from stanford screenshots post cheyyadam uuko lo eeka, edho showing ki ee anonymous world lo search chesa bongu boshanam ani chebutunnadu ani agraharam talk

some conversations made me think, it is a she.. doesn't matter who she is.. but her comments seem to be well informed ones to an extent.. 

1 hour ago, DrBeta said:

Dude, a lot of schools take students because of who they're. Do you really think Obama's daughter or Clinton's daughter would get into Harvard if not for who they are? But, the point is, he still completed a degree unlike some people who spent some time slacking around because they are rich. I value education, so I do like the fact that he didn't fake his credentials. 

Adi correct ye kani baa recent ga celebs vaalla pilla la kosam cheating chesaranta. Idi kuda aa case yemo.. Who knows ?