stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

Antha thakuva acceptance rate una Stanford lo idharu mba chesaru ante.. adhi kuda mana lokesh chesaru ante.. recent ga vachina news pakka nijam.. 

I don't know what you think an MBA from Stanford gives you. Stanford takes rich kids, so does a lot of Ivy League schools. There is no reason for people who are rich to get a degree according to some people. But I see it as a way for them to learn about the business that they are going to end up doing and improve their credentials. You don't know that both of them got into Stanford the first time. They probably took time off and improved their application. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

I don't know what you think an MBA from Stanford gives you. Stanford takes rich kids, so does a lot of Ivy League schools. There is no reason for people who are rich to get a degree according to some people. But I see it as a way for them to learn about the business that they are going to end up doing and improve their credentials. You don't know that both of them got into Stanford the first time. They probably took time off and improved their application. 

Brahmani application ayithe I can trust .. but lokesh .. I know life is not fair 

3 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Good to know ..thanks for confirmation 

I have no idea what you think that I confirmed. But maybe try to write in your SOP that you're the director of a million dollar company and see if you don't get in. 

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Brahmani application ayithe I can trust .. but lokesh .. I know life is not fair 

I actually think that his credentials were more impressive than Brahmani's (you can see their profiles yourself if you have a stanford.edu email) He had more experience. I think Brahmini had to take a longer break to get into the program. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

I have no idea what you think that I confirmed. But maybe try to write in your SOP that you're the director of a million dollar company and see if you don't get in. 

Lokesh mba doubt unde .. you confirmed that he did it ..

2 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Endi bhayya nuvvu mari inta manchi amayakudi la unnav. Brahmani emaina regular quota na endi. Em kadhu..aame cbit lo ne regular kadhu inka Stanford lo endi

• Haha 2

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Lokesh mba doubt unde .. you confirmed that he did it ..

Oooh! What I am saying is he did undergrad from CMU and he was the director of heritage when he applied to Stanford. With the turnover of the company then, I would be surprised if he doesn't get in. But, I don't think Brahmini's experience was that significant when she applied, anduke I think she took 3 years break.  

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

@DrBeta  already indirectly  confirmed.. lokesh didn’t do anything in Stanford .. he is faking his credentials 

Father like Son..Faking runs in blood 

@psyc0pk - where are you hiding? Confirm the news..

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

Father like Son..Faking runs in blood 

@psyc0pk - where are you hiding? Confirm the news..

Thadu mottam chadavara gootley. I saw the alumni website and confirmed that he did his MBA and graduated in 2008. 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Thadu mottam chadavara gootley. I saw the alumni website and confirmed that he did his MBA and graduated in 2008. 

You are also faking then.. don’t believe he passed..