stanford meeda vunna opinion dobbindi pappesham valana..

MuPaGuNa

38 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

No Brahmini Santa Clara University lo Electrical engineering bachelor's degree chesindi. Tarvata MBA Stanford lo chesindi Her record is also on the database. But e rendu details tappa she didn't update anything else on the alumni website. 

Not true. Brahmani is CBIT btech grad year 2007. She did GSB MBA as you stated.

Lokesh is CMU BS grad and did GSB MBA as you stated.

Brahamani's younger sister Tejaswini did some IT job and did MBA in Santa Clara Univ while her husband Bharat Mathukumalli did GSB MBA at the same time. I think he is 2016 grad.

8 minutes ago, MRI said:

Not true. Brahmani is CBIT btech grad year 2007. She did GSB MBA as you stated.

Lokesh is CMU BS grad and did GSB MBA as you stated.

Brahamani's younger sister Tejaswini did some IT job and did MBA in Santa Clara Univ while her husband Bharat Mathukumalli did GSB MBA at the same time. I think he is 2016 grad.

She did two years of undergrad in CBIT and two years of undergrad additionally in Santa Clara University. At least her records online say so. I don't think it's easy for someone with just a degree from CBIT only to get into Stanford. That's what I was telling earlier, she took a longer break before she got into Stanford. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

She did two years of undergrad in CBIT and two years of undergrad additionally in Santa Clara University. At least her records online says that. I don't think it's easy for someone with a degree from CBIT only to get into Stanford. That's what I was telling earlier, she took a longer break before she got into Stanford. 

Why do you think it isn't easy for her? You heard about class action lawsuit against HBS.. the same happens at GSB.. now here are the reasons for her opportunity.

1) A woman

2) Political and revolutionary background

3) Father leading actor in telugu industry

4) Support from Gates foundation

5) numerous contacts in the US at good ranking positions

6) the biggest selling point - heritage. Her family gave milk to malnutrition kids in entire India. If she isn't trained well, millions of such kids will suffer.

7) Her family is also philanthropic with Basava Tarakamma Cancer hospital. You know how cancer sells in US.

These are enough for any University to admit her.. these univs are also bitches.. they run on their own selfish reasons.. her taking a break must be a personal decision..

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

She did two years of undergrad in CBIT and two years of undergrad additionally in Santa Clara University. At least her records online says that. I don't think it's easy for someone with a degree from CBIT only to get into Stanford. That's what I was telling earlier, she took a longer break before she got into Stanford. 

I don't think so.. I think she may have done Master's in Santa Clara.. I say this because I know she is my brother's other section classmate.. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

Why do you think it isn't easy for her? You heard about class action lawsuit against HBS.. the same happens at GSB.. now here are the reasons for her opportunity.

1) A woman

2) Political and revolutionary background

3) Father leading actor in telugu industry

4) Support from Gates foundation

5) numerous contacts in the US at good ranking positions

6) the biggest selling point - heritage. Her family gave milk to malnutrition kids in entire India. If she isn't trained well, millions of such kids will suffer.

7) Her family is also philanthropic with Basava Tarakamma Cancer hospital. You know how cancer sells in US.

These are enough for any University to admit her.. these univs are also bitches.. they run on their own selfish reasons.. her taking a break must be a personal decision..

I agree, I think she definitely had a very good application. She wouldn't have made it otherwise. On Stanford alumni website, it specifically states that she did a two year undergrad in Electrical Engineering in Santa Clara University. 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

I don't think so.. I think she may have done Master's in Santa Clara.. I say this because I know she is my brother's other section classmate.. 

Maybe you are right, it might be a Masters degree, it's not on the website if it's a Masters degree or not. 

50 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I actually think that his credentials were more impressive than Brahmani's (you can see their profiles yourself if you have a stanford.edu email) He had more experience. I think Brahmini had to take a longer break to get into the program. 

post proof man.. nuvvu fakedam ledani guarantee endi, screenshots post chey, its a matter of minute to shut up all rather than arguing with long posts

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Maybe you are right, it might be a Masters degree, it's not on the website if it's a Masters degree or not. 

these univs are a hoax.. I hope people grow byond these or the govt takes action.. these are only for the wealthy, not for the talented.. I think Mukesh Ambani's sons also went here.. daughters go to Yale usually.. being in this industry, i saw firsthand how these people get preferential treatment.. 

1 minute ago, nathandrake said:

post proof man.. nuvvu fakedam ledani guarantee endi, screenshots post chey, its a matter of minute to shut up all rather than arguing with long posts

How to post screenshots here? 

57 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know what you think an MBA from Stanford gives you. Stanford takes rich kids, so does a lot of Ivy League schools. There is no reason for people who are rich to get a degree according to some people. But I see it as a way for them to learn about the business that they are going to end up doing and improve their credentials. You don't know that both of them got into Stanford the first time. They probably took time off and improved their application. 

@MRI

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

these univs are a hoax.. I hope people grow byond these or the govt takes action.. these are only for the wealthy, not for the talented.. I think Mukesh Ambani's sons also went here.. daughters go to Yale usually.. being in this industry, i saw firsthand how these people get preferential treatment.. 

Application form lo if you're a the director of a hundred million dollar company ani pedite chalu, to get into the MBA program. 😛

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

i agree with the first part.. but i don't get who you were talking about for the latter part.. these univs are for rich kids to party and show off.. MBA itself is a scam.. i hated one guy's arrogance in this db.. fuc*ing loser.. i don't remember his name now..