50% Reservation for Women in h1b visas

LastManStanding

Just now, DrBeta said:

I don't know, job application. In general, when you are judging two people based on their qualifications. 

it depends. when you say two applications are equal, what basis do you mean?

Just now, MRI said:

it depends. when you say two applications are equal, what basis do you mean?

Ok, explain this, earlier you said that women are less capable, elaborate on that. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Ok seriously? You really want to get there? Pathetic. 

that's what I kept saying.. women may be less capable.. it is all about perspective.. but it doesn't mean that need to be looked down.. both genders are not equal, but no one is superior.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

what is the weightlifting record of men? What is it for men?

who caress abt weightlifting? Koncham society ki use aye vati gurinchi compare cheyi

For example: 'The only reason you exist is because of a woman'.

2 minutes ago, sarita said:

who caress abt weightlifting? Koncham society ki use aye vati gurinchi compare cheyi

For example: 'The only reason you exist is because of a woman'.

age old thing.. grow up.. what if I say.. the only reason a woman could gestate is because of a sperm? poreelaki vunda sperm? talakaaya ekkada pettukuntavu? idoka fashion ayyindi.. ee okka sentence  cheppadam.. fake political agendas tho munduki raavadam..

1 minute ago, MRI said:

age old thing.. grow up.. what if I say.. the only reason a woman could gestate is because of a sperm? poreelaki vunda sperm? talakaaya ekkada pettukuntavu? idoka fashion ayyindi.. ee okka sentence  cheppadam.. fake political agendas tho munduki raavadam..

ival mi mom ni adigi, repu answer post cheyi ikada 

a qsn ki

Just now, MRI said:

that's what I kept saying.. women may be less capable.. it is all about perspective.. but it doesn't mean that need to be looked down.. both genders are not equal, but no one is superior.

Woman are NOT less capable. They have their limitations and a fcuking motherhood that apparently men can't go through. But despite all that sh-it, women in general have done the best they could. Even with those judgmental, prejudiced as$holes, women still manage to do great things. Having said that, I never said women are equal to men. In fact, I strongly believe that women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition. I only said that women should be treated equally and with respect. Just like you would treat any other men. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

No wonder men are preferred with reasoning like this.

vadileyi bro.. dimaak vundadu.. emanna gattiga antey edavadam vastundi.. malli equal anukunta egurutaru..

8 minutes ago, MRI said:

God, this is just pure stupidity now. I never said women are responsible for life. But for some fcuking reason, they need to take a break for giving life, and they are judged because they could possibly be less capable because they might get pregnant. How convenient. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

No wonder men are preferred with reasoning like this.

If men are so smart and strong, why do they always cry on a woman?

mi pani meru chesukovachu kada