50% Reservation for Women in h1b visas

LastManStanding

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

Aa uu ante denge antaar

Bilirubin is a yellow compound that occurs in the normal catabolic pathway that breaks down heme in vertebrates. This catabolism is a necessary process in the body's clearance of waste products that arise from the destruction of aged red blood cells. First the hemoglobin gets stripped of the heme molecule which thereafter passes through various processes of porphyrin catabolism, depending on the part of the body in which the breakdown occurs. For example, the molecules excreted in the urine differ from those in the feces.

Just now, Babunuvbtechah said:

Other uses 😂😂 women are not things they are human kastha respect ivvandi ayya 

last convo lo u said women are not capable annaru and not making enough money Enduku ante me lanti walu papam walani intilo baby sitter / chef/ house keeper machine ga chustunaru tokkestunar kabatti 

What is the purpose of services companies yeah? To make more money. Men on H1Bs make more money so they don’t file more of them for women. What is wrong in that? It is an issue of profit my friend. Your 401k won’t be looking so pretty if hardworking men did not get results for their companies.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

What is the purpose of services companies yeah? To make more money. Men on H1Bs make more money so they don’t file more of them for women. What is wrong in that? It is an issue of profit my friend. Your 401k won’t be looking so pretty if hardworking men did not get results for their companies.

Now we are talking about pay inequality.

11 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Bilirubin is a substance produced by breaking down hemoglobin in blood. 

No doubt me convo aa logical explanation chustunte appatilo oka mahanubavudu unde vaadu he is genius but cranky ayipoyevadu if pushed the buttons ,dang it naku ID peru gurturavatledu ippudu 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Now we are talking about pay inequality.

Yeah women are getting paid more than they deserve these days because companies have reservations and they have to fill them up. Even if the woman is not up to the mark, they are hired. There you go, I said what most managers won’t.

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Yeah women are getting paid more than they deserve these days because companies have reservations and they have to fill them up. Even if the woman is not up to the mark, they are hired. There you go, I said what most managers won’t.