50% Reservation for Women in h1b visas

LastManStanding

1 minute ago, MRI said:

did you notice something? Look at how i respected you with both my language and opinions.. but look at how many times you cursed.. and how the other lady started abuse.. you think such behaviors deserve respect? As @Staysafebro says.. no wonder..

You call this abuse, I didn't even started yet :giggle:

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

did you notice something? Look at how i respected you with both my language and opinions.. but look at how many times you cursed.. and how the other lady started abuse.. you think such behaviors deserve respect? As @Staysafebro says.. no wonder..

I don't know what anyone else did, but I never abused you. I use curse words out on the internet, but they are not abusing you in anyway. Come talk to me in person, and maybe I won't curse. 

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Aha.. read the article in the thread. Looks like women are the ones crying that they aren’t getting 50% of the h1bs.

It is not an article. It's is BS opinion by the TS. Don't judge women because of your prejudice. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know what anyone else did, but I never abused you. I use curse words out on the internet, but they are not abusing you in anyway. Come talk to me in person, and maybe I won't curse. 

oka vela nee amma endey boku nuvvu annanu anuko.. do you think i am abusive or do you take it as my slang?

Just now, MRI said:

oka vela nee amma endey boku nuvvu annanu anuko.. do you think i am abusive or do you take it as my slang?

I don't judge a person for what they speak on the internet. I mean, you could be the best of the best in the real world but talk sh-it on the internet. That's alright. As long as you are making sound arguments you are fine. Inka particular ga e words context lo argument ki saripoyettu vadite vaduko. Naku poyedemi ledu. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

start chey alavatey kada vongovadam.. prapanchanni kapadaali.. 

@Staysafebro choosuko.. i need to sleep for an early morning flight..

You people's mentality can never be straightened like a dog's tail 

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

start chey alavatey kada vongovadam.. prapanchanni kapadaali.. 

@Staysafebro choosuko.. i need to sleep for an early morning flight..

They are going around in circles. I’ll bump this in the morning. 

6 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

They are going around in circles. I’ll bump this in the morning. 

I hope not, it's just a waste of time to convince a chauvinistic prejudiced person that they are more capable women out there than they are. Because, it would hit them where nothing else can reach, their ego. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I hope not, it's just a waste of time to convince a chauvinistic prejudiced person that they are more capable women out there than they are. Because, it would hit them where nothing else can reach, their ego. 

Yeah my ego doesn’t want to believe that a tortoise is not a turtle.

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

Women don’t make enough money for the services companies so why should they file more h1bs? Men can complete complex technical tasks much faster and more efficiently. They can be billed at a much higher rate. They are flexible with their work hours and schedules. They don’t need maternity leave. Most men are better educated. Men in general are smarter. They literally have a larger brain. H1B is a grey matter visa and men have more of it. It is not a surprise that companies favor men over women when filing H1Bs. So jog on yeah.

So wrong . Your opinions are so old lol 😂 nav ostundhi men are better educated more smarter antuntunte .. women are equally educated these days ika smarter antava that’s subjective question and answer kuda nuv icchina answer lone telisipotunti how illiterate  men are .. sorry papam motham men andaru kadu le ila men antha ani generalize cheyatam entha funny thing oo women are less capable anedhi anthe hasyaspada vishayam 

saradaga gender roles exchange chesi chusko ante oka women ki kuda morning lechina daggara nunchi no household responsibilities neku only one thing go work ante wahawa aa women entha productive , attention to detail and perfection tho a task oka men( Urike comparing it with man nelanti  wala kosam)  kante baga complete cheyagaladhu ( ekkado oka quote chadiva task us measured in man hours ani enduku antaru ante women can do it in minutes Anta lol ) 

so ippudu women despite so many things going still they perform well ... 

again I don’t want to set a competition men are greater or women a ani just answering ur foolish   Words .. evaro mahanubavudu anatu this universe requires both feminism and masculinity ee madhya chetha social media wala lo feminism ki ardam lekunda poyyi feminism ante wearing little clothes or drinking beer antunaru which is totally bs 

Topic eto poyindi yeah gender should be only considered in bedroom and bathrooms inka ekkada gender difference word ey oddu everyone are equal ... women need equity not equality  

idhi veyrey topic but sandarbam ochindi kabati cheptunna neku pelli ayi wife vachi kids unte u have respect in society aa kada ( entho parents feel proud that their son is responsible enough to run a family ani lol ) adhe nuv single gadi la entha earn chesthe enti avvara salley peli ledu pettakul levu ani society navvutundhi nuv peaceful ga work ki welthe ne wife taking care of all things neku temsion lekunda running everything kada (Asal housewive ayite half of your salary is hers cause she sacrificed her freedom to go earn by herself taking care of kids and house kabati half salary amneydhe period 

ika chepthu pothe chala ne untai ippudu world lo kavalsindhi women ki reservations thokka percentages kadu considering her as fellow human being 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

It is not about respect here though. It is about how useful certain things are. I wouldn’t use a paddle if I could use a motor on my boat. 

Lol Venice city lo we need boats with paddle to leisurely enjoy the views alanti places lo motor boat evariki kavali ... exactly some pkaces they really need to hire women cause women are more attention to detail and patient ! 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Only the people who thinks they are losing the argument tend to use foul language .. 

thank you , next !