50% Reservation for Women in h1b visas

LastManStanding

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Woman are NOT less capable. They have their limitations and a fcuking motherhood that apparently men can't go through. But despite all that sh-it, women in general have done the best they could. Even with those judgmental, prejudiced as$holes, women still manage to do great things. Having said that, I never said women are equal to men. In fact, I strongly believe that women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition. I only said that women should be treated equally and with respect. Just like you would treat any other men. 

and can you point out exactly where i disagreed with this point?

and I freaking don't understand why money and jobs are valued so much.. that not a great metric as per me.. being a great human is much more valuable as per me.. instead of striving for that, we seem to be lost about statistics in jobs only.. 

Just now, MRI said:

and I freaking don't understand why money and jobs are valued so much.. that not a great metric as per me.. being a great human is much more valuable as per me.. instead of striving for that, we seem to be lost about statistics in jobs only.. 

Well the other guy disagreed with it. 

God, this is just pure stupidity now. I never said women are responsible for life. But for fcuking reason, they need to take a break for giving life, and they are judged because they could possibly be less capable because they might get pregnant. How convenient. 

DrBeti.. adi neeku raasindi kaadu.. chill avvu.. stupid arguments warrant appropriate responses.. in my opinion, i wouldn't judge a women by her pregnancy.. i don't care and I never brought that argument..

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Well the other guy disagreed with it. 

i think he is trolling you for riling you up.. i don't think he really meant all of it.. but even if he did.. he is subjected to his opinion and it shouldn't matter..

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

Different people value different things. For some people, proving themselves despite all odds is what matters the most. 

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

mee ammani adagaraadu.. pillal inko ammayi valla kannademo ani..

ni.. I'm the only daughter to my parents.

ni lanti waste fellows kana, oka woman best ani valu eppudo decide ayaru

Just now, sarita said:

ni.. I'm the only daughter to my parents.

ni lanti waste fellows kana, oka woman best ani valu eppudo decide ayaru

oho ala cheppara.. naakenduko nee lanti labor daanini okkati kanadamey ekkuva anukunnaremonani anipistundi..

Different people value different things. For some people, proving themselves despite all odds is what matters that most. 

for which they will be valued.. thriving will always earn respect.. not sitting in a corner and fighting for 50% statistics..

8 minutes ago, sarita said:

If men are so smart and strong, why do they always cry on a woman?

mi pani meru chesukovachu kada

Aha.. read the article in the thread. Looks like women are the ones crying that they aren’t getting 50% of the h1bs.

Just now, MRI said:

for which they will be valued.. thriving will always earn respect.. not sitting in a corner and fighting for 50% statistics..

This is my f'ing first response. I said women don't need reservations, what they need is respect. 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

oho ala cheppara.. naakenduko nee lanti labor daanini okkati kanadamey ekkuva anukunnaremonani anipistundi..

1000 karauvula kana, 5 panadavula best ani history cheptundi ga

adi follow ayaru

Just now, sarita said:

1000 karauvula kana, 5 panadavula best ani history cheptundi ga

adi follow ayaru

adi kooda magadey rasaadu.. mee adollu em chestunnaru? mammalni raayanivvaledani edustunnara?

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Looks like women are the ones crying that they aren’t getting 50% of the h1bs.

I don't give a sh-it about H1B, I never applied to those and never will apply to those. The TS is just stupid to even bring up that opinion. 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

This is my f'ing first response. I said women don't need reservations, what they need is respect. 

did you notice something? Look at how i respected you with both my language and opinions.. but look at how many times you cursed.. and how the other lady started abuse.. you think such behaviors deserve respect? As @Staysafebro says.. no wonder..