Hindutva

prasadr

Chaduvu rani sanja, labor sanja, coolie pani cheskune love da uttermost ga ekkada chachav ra..evaro pilustunnaru  chudu labor jathi na kodaka

7 hours ago, prasadr said:

This happened in 2017, except few Hindi channels, most blacked it out.

Dig deep and tell reasons...

For the hero who was asking for SOLID PROOFS, here is a video, let us see what your explanation is..

T

they won't explain ... they will come back on Sept 15th LOL

Question, this happened last week.

Does anyone know the name of the brother and sister?

How is it that we know the names of ALL muslim victims but don't know even one of Hindu victim names?

4 hours ago, prasadr said:

Question, this happened last week.

Does anyone know the name of the brother and sister?

How is it that we know the names of ALL muslim victims but don't know even one of Hindu victim names?

video unavailable

Just now, Beardman said:

Dont waste your time for bjp it cell funded beggar posts

The moron didn't address what I said, and is going on posting trash and wants people to respond to the half truths he posts.

32 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The moron didn't address what I said, and is going on posting trash and wants people to respond to the half truths he posts.

Even you are not answering the issue raised here. Edo cover drives thappa..

4 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Even you are not answering the issue raised here. Edo cover drives thappa..

that's your claim. I specifically addressed it in my response, why I won't address the posts he's making ani.

you guys either can't read, or are too much idiots to understand what you read.

he keeps posting bullshit.

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

that's your claim. I specifically addressed it in my response, why I won't address the posts he's making ani.

you guys either can't read, or are too much idiots to understand what you read.

he keeps posting bullshit.

No matter how you and some of the other well educated fools try to water down the issue ... it is very obvious that there is some problem with muslims in India,  most of them  cannot tolerate other religions and always claim their religion is superior to other religions...

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

No matter how you and some of the other well educated fools try to water down the issue ... it is very obvious that there is some problem with muslims in India,  most of them  cannot tolerate other religions and always claim their religion is superior to other religions...

There's a problem with Hindus in India too.. and they are in power, which is a serious issue.  and they should be stopped.

I'm not the fool. I'm way smarter than any of you fools here. its obvious from how everyone wants a response from me, actually begs a response. Everyone in this db at some point was my troll. Almost very few exceptions.