Hindutva

prasadr

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I am actually relieved to see you are not against Hinduism but you are against the  hypocrisy and inequality in general. 

Not against hypocrisy. but general apathy, arrogance, and sense of entitlement.

and incompetence.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Also, my posts are neither against Hindus or against hinduism or even hindutva. these are all just vehicles for people to show their ugly anti social side.

you can pick any 'ism', and humans will find a way to use it to their benefit. Hinduism/Islam/ or whatever ism is no exception.

I'm mostly railing against the attitude of people in power, and the silent spectators (those who support the ones in power, but act like goody goody miss), and generally behave in an anti-social way.

if you really thought that I'm anti hindutva, its because you listen to what others say about me.

I may be slightly anti-Hindutva, just like i'm anti-Islam or anti-whatever.

Now someone like paidithalli will come and like this post. he's part of the problem too. he's an anti-social uppercaste fellow, who''s not bothered to engage in any meaningful way with the society, other than posting flowery tributes to all and sundry (just like liberals).

I picked paidithalli just to show that even apparently nice people are anti-social in this day and age. and is no way an attack on paiditalli in particular.

I'm talking against the entire society, and the arrogant fcuks in this db, in particular. hindutva is just the vehicle I chose to use for it.

Need some time to process what you said. Will catchup later.

8 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I am an atheist too. But I see Hinduism as a way of life, co existing with others , it has nothing to do with praying Gods. When I say Hinduism I am talking about its actual form ... not what it is today.

see, I have specific problems with hinduism, and do not accept your stance on 'actual form', but I really don't want to argue about the 'actual form', because like everyone, I want everyone to accept each other and live side by side. atheists and hindus.

but when you try to paint a political criticism of Hindus as an attack on hinduism, to justify calling me a terrorist or a turkha (like some people here do), then you are a non-entity, and the group that agrees with such attacks are scum to me. I will irritate that group as much as my time permits.

its not just about hinduism ofcourse. I detest people who talk low of any group of people. unless those people are in power, and must be attacked.

What utter nonsense of posts by a particular member,

This whole thread was started by me because of one guy abusing Hindutva and Hindus in a thread.

I merely pointed at the complete lack of discussion or finger pointing when muslims are killing Hindus - which by numbers happen in much greater number.

This is not Muslim bashing but bashing of secular morons who abuse Hinduvta and Hindus when a random Muslim gets killed but STAY QUIET WHEN HINDUS ARE BUTCHERED.

Btw, modern day atheists are the WORST.

They are cowards of the highest order simply because they attack only soft targets like Hinduism but their vottakayalu are missing when they need to address other religions.

I doubt this class a Bigoted moron even read the article below.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/dara-hua-musalman-here-is-a-list-of-50-hate-crimes-that-busts-the-narrative/

Have you read it? May be they are not a crimes for your Bigoted self but they are hate crimes on Hindus by any metrics.

Again, this has been happening for last 1000 years in India,

much worse a while back but still happens.

Only point of this thread is the DOUBLE STANDARDS when muslims are killed vis a vis when hindus are killed.

If you can't understand the topic, ask, understand and then post.

And instead of abusing, provide numbers and proofs.

I have been providing links and proofs of what I am saying - do the same and then we will have a discussion.

no kojja nakoduku wants to talk about what happened to KASHMIRI HINDUS,

and the same pichaPukulu want to preach that hindus are bad,

Like I said, velu kinda bokkalo pettuko....siggundali

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

see, I have specific problems with hinduism, and do not accept your stance on 'actual form', but I really don't want to argue about the 'actual form', because like everyone, I want everyone to accept each other and live side by side. atheists and hindus.

Dont care whether you like Hinduism or DON'T.

It's your wish

BUT when you selectively show outrage over crimes that happen only to muslims and insult Hindus, then these kinds of threads are a must to expose bigoted clowns...

10 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Not against hypocrisy. but general apathy, arrogance, and sense of entitlement.

and incompetence.

Touche...

the hypocrisy and arrogance in your post are pretty apparent.

Let's not forget the bigotry and hatred.

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Dont care whether you like Hinduism or DON'T.

It's your wish

BUT when you selectively show outrage over crimes that happen only to muslims and insult Hindus, then these kinds of threads are a must to expose bigoted clowns...

how old are you dude? wait, never mind. bye

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

What utter nonsense of posts by a particular member,

This whole thread was started by me because of one guy abusing Hindutva and Hindus in a thread.

I merely pointed at the complete lack of discussion or finger pointing when muslims are killing Hindus - which by numbers happen in much greater number.

This is not Muslim bashing but bashing of secular morons who abuse Hinduvta and Hindus when a random Muslim gets killed but STAY QUIET WHEN HINDUS ARE BUTCHERED.

Btw, modern day atheists are the WORST.

They are cowards of the highest order simply because they attack only soft targets like Hinduism but their vottakayalu are missing when they need to address other religions.

I doubt this class a Bigoted moron even read the article below.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/dara-hua-musalman-here-is-a-list-of-50-hate-crimes-that-busts-the-narrative/

Have you read it? May be they are not a crimes for your Bigoted self but they are hate crimes on Hindus by any metrics.

Again, this has been happening for last 1000 years in India,

much worse a while back but still happens.

Only point of this thread is the DOUBLE STANDARDS when muslims are killed vis a vis when hindus are killed.

If you can't understand the topic, ask, understand and then post.

And instead of abusing, provide numbers and proofs.

I have been providing links and proofs of what I am saying - do the same and then we will have a discussion.

no kojja nakoduku wants to talk about what happened to KASHMIRI HINDUS,

and the same pichaPukulu want to preach that hindus are bad,

Like I said, velu kinda bokkalo pettuko....siggundali

there's no need to provide 'proofs' to counter your childish claims.

33 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Touche...

the hypocrisy and arrogance in your post are pretty apparent.

Let's not forget the bigotry and hatred.

I'm by far the least arrogant person in this entire db.

and even when I know for sure that no one in this db earns as much as i do. even after I retired 6yrs back, before I hit 30.

I'm so not arrogant, that I'm willing to chalk up other's arrogance and irritability here, to lack of time due to a busy work life, and generally not bother them.

but I do treat them like dirt. because they behave like subhumans. its not my problem that their busy life pushed them into subhuman territory, and neither do I feel s0rry for them.

I implore everyone to ignore me, if they are irritated by me. I pray that they ignore me too. but I'm curious as to how they would react. hehe. and some of them keep obliging me, encouraging me to post more and more trash..

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

how old are you dude? wait, never mind. bye

Another Ad Hominem attack!!

And you are the one asking for age.

I am calling out hypocrisy of selectively criticizing only when muslims are victims.

Instead of addressing that you are all BullShitting!!

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

there's no need to provide 'proofs' to counter your childish claims.

You are a true Indian secular Liberal.

Hindus being murdered,

Dalits girls being raped and

minors being raped, kidnapped and forcibly married are childish claims.

Sorry but the hypocrisy meter just broke mate....

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

I am calling out hypocrisy of selectively criticizing only when muslims are victims.

Instead of addressing that you are all BullShitting!!

You are a true Indian secular Liberal.

Hindus being murdered,

Dalits girls being raped and

minors being raped, kidnapped and forcibly married are childish claims.

Sorry but the hypocrisy meter just broke mate....

you are just repeating bullshit, after I specifically asked you to respond to my posts in this thread at the beginning 2-3-4 pages.. I don't know exactly which one.

I set a specific tone for the discussion, but you seem to be hell bent on talking about all and sundry.

I'm not taking the bait dude. I'm not a random dumbfcuk who's railing against everything like pissing on a wall. show some focus, first.

16 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I'm not here to make friends, or to give my life advice. it must be obvious, right?

Don't give a FlyingFcuk why you are here, not sure why you have posted this.

13 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you are just repeating bullshit, after I specifically asked you to respond to my posts in this thread at the beginning 2-3-4 pages.. I don't know exactly which one.

I set a specific tone for the discussion, but you seem to be hell bent on talking about all and sundry.

I'm not taking the bait dude. I'm not a random dumbfcuk who's railing against everything like pissing on a wall. show some focus, first.

Huh, I have provided links and proofs,

You keep choosing to ignore them like all ATHEIST SECULARS do when victims are Hindus.

Every time I ask how we all stood silently when kashmiri Hindus were butchered in their lands - you pretend I have not asked this question.

Do you know Girija Tickoo was? Do you know how brutally she was gang raped & murdered and why that happened?

When you choose to ignore proofs and links being provided and keep harping on your own duplicity, then thats the hypocrisy that MUST BE EXPOSED.

Address the issue or Dengai...

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

Huh, I have provided links and proofs,

You keep choosing to ignore them like all ATHEIST SECULARS do when victims are Hindus.

Every time I ask how we all stood silently when kashmiri Hindus were butchered in their lands - you pretend I have not answered this question.

Do you know Girija Tickoo was? Do you know how brutally she was gang raped & murdered and why that happened?

When you choose to ignore proofs and links being provided and keep harping on your own duplicity, then thats the hypocrisy that MUST BE EXPOSED.

Address the issue or Dengai...

wtf is wrong with you, dude? can you read and comprehend or not? I already flatly refused to engage with your framing of this discussion. and have asked to examine my framing of it, and engage with me on those terms.

are you refusing to engage with me on my terms? if yes, then stop quoting me. I'm really not interested in this childish taunts for attention.

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Don't give a FlyingFcuk why you are here, not sure why you have posted this.

I didn't post it for you, obviously.

There's no way I can talk to someone who jumps from one point to the next without sufficiently deliberating the one under discussion first.

you see, i'm not an idiot. even if i chose to post in this db, which should actually make me an idiot.

I check my intelligence levels, and they have not dropped as much as i thought they would even after extensively engaing with dolts here. haha..

but it is posited that not postig/engaging would spike it much higher. The next 5yrs will be an opportunity to test that theory. :)