AP future? I really envy Hyderabad

JohnSnow

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Politicians baga involve aithene ga better investments vaccchedhi and state develop ayyedhi. Bangalore and chennai lo multi culture undedha? Develop ayyindhi kabatte vacchindhi. And what was the status of hyderabad until 2000's before hitech city? 

Industries raavalante politicians influence unte saripodhu aa place lo vaalla business ki thagga compatibility undaali Hyderabad hi-tech city kattaka mundhu nunde various places nundi business cheyyadaaniki vachaaru. Hyd itself an investment hub. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Yes i am envy because i want my state to be developed too. I dont want jagan to construct the capital, but i want that ignorant scum to atleast announce what is the capital for my state. 

Capital name e cheppalenodu migatha places lo develop chestha ante ela nammali vayya. First i suggest you to stop keeping vaathas in the name of cassettee and start to see the reality what jagan is doing and what he did so far.

Naa casette mida edupu pakkana pedithe, nuv chesedi kuda ade....

Atleast my posta are irrespective of cassettes and purely focused on point based unlike you who is pointing on baseless facts.

Envy is what you will be left with if you don’t identify the strengths of your state..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Yes i am envy because i want my state to be developed too. I dont want jagan to construct the capital, but i want that ignorant scum to atleast announce what is the capital for my state. 

Capital name e cheppalenodu migatha places lo develop chestha ante ela nammali vayya. First i suggest you to stop keeping vaathas in the name of cassettee and start to see the reality what jagan is doing and what he did so far.

First clean your state from kulla gajji... !!

31 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:
  • CBN- Musalodu aipoyadu, Vasthe malli cassette feeling vacchestadhi state lo 
  • Jagan- Donga, Clarity leni donga, "Vinnanu- vunnanu" annav atleast reply ivvara babu anna reply ivvani donga
  • PK- Half knowledge, timepass, neerasam, saccipotha ani picchodi dialogues.. 

Asalu entra AP future.. evadu vacchina picchodi chethiki raayi icchinnatte undhi. 

Akkada hyd fast ga developing and amazon lanti campus lu coming, ikkada chusthe maa lafangi CM is not even answering what would be the capital? I pity my state and its pathetic situation. 

andaru America 10geste future em untadi AP ki ... AP future Seattle, Atlanta, Virginia, Dallas lo undi

4 minutes ago, aakathaai_new said:

Industries raavalante politicians influence unte saripodhu aa place lo vaalla business ki thagga compatibility undaali Hyderabad hi-tech city kattaka mundhu nunde various places nundi business cheyyadaaniki vachaaru. Hyd itself an investment hub. 

sakkaga agriculture hub cheyyakunda ghost city kattataniki try chesadu modatike mosam vacchindi

First and foremost, welcome people from all the states and attract best talent...

Encourage other languages and culture..

When people move in, they move in with aspirations, Hope, hard work and capital which are needed for development..not a secretariat with raft foundation. 

Urbanisation is damn slow, make urbanisation top priority with the present cities first where there is good economic activity..

Seaports and trading, exporting has to be the back home of AP’s economy, don’t waste time on IT and Block chain stuff

• Like 1

Just now, EisMcSquare said:

Then raise a solgan " Andhra valla come back to Andhra"

manam next banisalu man ... unlimited H1 renewal, no need to start own company, no need to do business, kukka la em chepte adi chestam ...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

First and foremost, welcome people from all the states and attract best talent...

Encourage other languages and culture..

When people move in, they move in with aspirations, Hope, hard work and capital which are needed for development..not a secretariat with raft foundation. 

Urbanisation is damn slow, make urbanisation top priority with the present cities first where there is good economic activity..

Seaports and trading, exporting has to be the back home of AP’s economy, don’t waste time on IT and Block chain stuff

nuv AP g lo vasna chudaku velli nee Tg sewage lu clean chesko

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

sakkaga agriculture hub cheyyakunda ghost city kattataniki try chesadu modatike mosam vacchindi

Nah man...Thin is wrong concept.

There is now enough agri output. What we need is Agri processing industries. Or else, Agricukture will get doomed in less than 10 years.

There is more food being produced than it is needed now already..

Unna 972 km coastal line enduku utilise cheskoledoo thelidu aa KIA kooda TN vaallatho clash raavadam valla ap lo pettaaaru adhi thana khaatha lo eskuni mingaadu just like hyd lo hi-tech city ki janardhan reddy foundation stone vesi PV vision tho IT vachi L&T vaallaki hi-tech city lo 89% equity share undi kooda hi-tech city mottham naa valle ani dappu kottukunnattu

manam next banisalu man ... unlimited H1 renewal, no need to start own company, no need to do business, kukka la em chepte adi chestam ...

Bro start up pette capability unda ledha . Unavallu vellochu , banisallam Ani restrict cheskovadam dheniki 

Idhi manam  ekkade vundali vere vallu vellipovali Ani kadhu . Capabilities vunavallu vellochu and government should support them with low interest loans 

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Bro start up pette capability unda ledha . Unavallu vellochu , banisallam Ani restrict cheskovadam dheniki 

Idhi manam  ekkade vundali vere vallu vellipovali Ani kadhu . Capabilities vunavallu vellochu and government should support them with low interest loans 

caapacity unna ela veltaru ?

Money power + luxury > any other power .. sakka 9 to 5 job vadilesi untado potado teliyani life evadiki kavali ... adi kooda out of touch issues tho