AP future? I really envy Hyderabad

JohnSnow

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Capital name chepaleda ?

So do you expect every government which comes in to name the capital ? Has such a thing ever happened in the country ? 

Oath teesukogane, ide mana capital ani chepala ? 

Already CbN said Amaravati is Capital and what else you want ? What are your demands ?

Ide mana capital ani cheppakkarledhu. But atleast if the minister botsa is confusing people with his comments, its the responsibility of CM to comment about it amidst of all the chaos. 

19 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

A1 & A2 accepted bro, adi dourbagyam.

But Fin and home is ok no, at least the positions are not occupied  by criminals  ?

Ippudega chance vacchindhi tinadaniki.. Inko 5 years wait chesthe vallu kuda criminals aipotharu full ga tini

15 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Hyderabad 1999 tarvatha boom vachaka , nri people Baga invest chesaru real estate and Chala mandi start ups pettaru . Antuvanti boom anadhra lo tevali and attract people to invest on start ups . Eventually employment perigi , people move avutaru 

Edho lands okkati konte Ami pergadhu ga , develop cheyali . Major trend teche  companies and eventually startups ravali . 

Ade boom ela vacchindhi vayya? without political influence antava endhi?

36 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:
  • CBN- Musalodu aipoyadu, Vasthe malli cassette feeling vacchestadhi state lo 
  • Jagan- Donga, Clarity leni donga, "Vinnanu- vunnanu" annav atleast reply ivvara babu anna reply ivvani donga
  • PK- Half knowledge, timepass, neerasam, saccipotha ani picchodi dialogues.. 

Asalu entra AP future.. evadu vacchina picchodi chethiki raayi icchinnatte undhi. 

Akkada hyd fast ga developing and amazon lanti campus lu coming, ikkada chusthe maa lafangi CM is not even answering what would be the capital? I pity my state and its pathetic situation. 

With my experience:

Leaders are born from people, when all 3 main leaders are such state - I would blame ppl for that .. Andhra has to seriously think of the below and fix them immediately to be a competitive state orelse, future lo inka kashtam avuthundi, and I hope people of Andhra will do this, I have friends in Andhra who are really good and I am not generalizing the trend

1. Caste - As I always said, caste is the biggest problem, please treat ppl as ppl and not caste manufactured commodities 

2. Ego - Andhra valaki money unnayi ani Ego ekkuva, they kind of show-off before others

3. Verey cultures ana languages ana chinna chupu - NTR also came up using those sentiments - espcially Telangana language ni commedy piece laga chusey valu

4. Obsession to politics - vala caste valey rule cheyali, vadu entha chettha vadu ayina kuda ani

5. Hyderabad antey kopam - rather than envy about, use it and make life better, manam India ni vadileysi US lo set avuthey, India ki financial ga help chesthunam kada

6. Recording danclu, caste tatoos & stickers, kodi pandalu, caste groups lantivi vadileysthey better

Andhra has potential and very smart people, but its just that they are in that loop of memey goppa ani .. 

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

1998- till date, Look at economic growth first which will answer all your questions.

CBN was just there at the right time...

Economic growth takes every one along...and Hyd was well placed to absorb that growth.

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Naa casette mida edupu pakkana pedithe, nuv chesedi kuda ade....

Atleast my posta are irrespective of cassettes and purely focused on point based unlike you who is pointing on baseless facts.

Envy is what you will be left with if you don’t identify the strengths of your state..

I am not crying on your cassette. i am just asking you see the reality and comment a single thing that jagan has done so far in his 100 days except sending a false message through his minister to the people and selling his people's lands in donakonda. Atleast thats what common people are thinking. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Infosys laanti IT company 1981 lo start chesaru benguluru lo satyam laanti Hyderabad based IT company ni 1987 lo start chesaaru veetiki em political influence unnaai

14 minutes ago, EisMcSquare said:

First clean your state from kulla gajji... !!

Yes we have kula gajji agree. Its the same case with telagana as well, it has regional gajji and so they fought for the seperate state. 

Every state has their own problems with people. Its the politicians who want to address them and make it a better state. 

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Yes we have kula gajji agree. Its the same case with telagana as well, it has regional gajji and so they fought for the seperate state. 

Every state has their own problems with people. Its the politicians who want to address them and make it a better state. 

Antey Madras nundi Andhra vidipoyindi, dani kuda regional gajji antara ??

Just now, NenuEvaru said:

Antey Madras nundi Andhra vidipoyindi, dani kuda regional gajji antara ??

True. As i said every state has their regional or cassette feeling and the one who believe in united india is a joke

Just now, JohnSnow said:

True. As i said every state has their regional or cassette feeling and the one who believe in united india is a joke

having state favoritism and country favoritism is different ..

Eventhough I want TG lo prosper, I say I am Indian outside .. not a Telanganite 

6 minutes ago, NenuEvaru said:

With my experience:

Leaders are born from people, when all 3 main leaders are such state - I would blame ppl for that .. Andhra has to seriously think of the below and fix them immediately to be a competitive state orelse, future lo inka kashtam avuthundi, and I hope people of Andhra will do this, I have friends in Andhra who are really good and I am not generalizing the trend

1. Caste - As I always said, caste is the biggest problem, please treat ppl as ppl and not caste manufactured commodities 

2. Ego - Andhra valaki money unnayi ani Ego ekkuva, they kind of show-off before others

3. Verey cultures ana languages ana chinna chupu - NTR also came up using those sentiments - espcially Telangana language ni commedy piece laga chusey valu

4. Obsession to politics - vala caste valey rule cheyali, vadu entha chettha vadu ayina kuda ani

5. Hyderabad antey kopam - rather than envy about, use it and make life better, manam India ni vadileysi US lo set avuthey, India ki financial ga help chesthunam kada

6. Recording danclu, caste tatoos & stickers, kodi pandalu, caste groups lantivi vadileysthey better

Andhra has potential and very smart people, but its just that they are in that loop of memey goppa ani .. 

That's quite true.

Andhras are good entrepreuners. There have been very successful businessmen from ANdhra..

But such peole have become successfull when they moved out of Andhra. Not even one big shot is completely based out of Andhra now...

May be this is the problem one needs to address. 

Multiculture and multi language acceptance ae ledu....TDP has inflicted maximum damage by patronising telugu lanugage as one and only language and never concentrated on other languages and the result, no one from other states are willing to move to Vijayawada or other andhra citities because of language barrier now....

40 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

BJP gelisthe koncham hope untadi..  may be they will emerge as an alternative by 2024.

Thene chupinchi nela nakistharu man.... neela believe chese vallani...

Just now, NenuEvaru said:

having state favoritism and country favoritism is different ..

Eventhough I want TG lo prosper, I say I am Indian outside .. not a Telanganite 

Thats the primary thing india is lacking. We have to develop the nation first policy. USA lo ee state lo aina poyyi work chesukovacchu without any regional or racial complaints, India lo mathram why this regional feeling?