AP future? I really envy Hyderabad

JohnSnow

7 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I am not crying on your cassette. i am just asking you see the reality and comment a single thing that jagan has done so far in his 100 days except sending a false message through his minister to the people and selling his people's lands in donakonda. Atleast thats what common people are thinking. 

That's not my interest, What Jagan does is literally what I am least interested in. I have never supported Jagan or TRS and so are of my least concern..

100 days, what do you expect to happen in 100 days ? oka cinema ne sarigga teeyaleru 100 days lo, bankrupt state ni evadu matram bagu chestadu ? Jagan inherited a bankrupt treasure coffin and you expect things to rurn around in 100 days ? is this for real ? Do you know the cost of Pasupu-Kumkuma scheme?

To rate the government, you need at least 2-3 years. 100 days is way too less. it takes an year to identify the pririties, one year for full budget and one year for economic survey results to come in to effect thru budget, interim budget tho emi peekutaru asalu ? This is the reality...donakonda and amaravati are politics...

keep politics aside and you can see the reality...try to understand how administration works..

100 days...IS this for real ?

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Thats the primary thing india is lacking. We have to develop the nation first policy. USA lo ee state lo aina poyyi work chesukovacchu without any regional or racial complaints, India lo mathram why this regional feeling?

Just imagine...a person from Delhi who speaks and understand Hindi...has an opportunity to move to Hyderabad or Vijayawada...which one do you think this person will favor ?

44 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Atleast i want modi thatha to take over our state and send the tuqlaq to jail.. Evadini appoint chesina parledhu but clarity icchevadini appoint chesthe better unlike jagan.

ee circus motham lo aa modi gadu oka buffoon..vadu okade takkuva state ki

59 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:
  • CBN- Musalodu aipoyadu, Vasthe malli cassette feeling vacchestadhi state lo 
  • Jagan- Donga, Clarity leni donga, "Vinnanu- vunnanu" annav atleast reply ivvara babu anna reply ivvani donga
  • PK- Half knowledge, timepass, neerasam, saccipotha ani picchodi dialogues.. 

Asalu entra AP future.. evadu vacchina picchodi chethiki raayi icchinnatte undhi. 

Akkada hyd fast ga developing and amazon lanti campus lu coming, ikkada chusthe maa lafangi CM is not even answering what would be the capital? I pity my state and its pathetic situation. 

Andhra olla kutra 

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Thats the primary thing india is lacking. We have to develop the nation first policy. USA lo ee state lo aina poyyi work chesukovacchu without any regional or racial complaints, India lo mathram why this regional feeling?

There are many states, which welcome other ppl - let it be Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telgana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu etc - where cosmo culture is developred and ppl are welcoming.

For everyone India is first, but to make India stronger, states have to be stronger and competitive - that is what is the Indian Federal-State Idealogoy is.

US has different democracy/political partner and India has different - due to their historys. US was ruled by 3 countries and India was by 543 princely states & British India - so you cannot compare both.

India is multi-culture and multi-language, so single peice of democracy will disintegrate India - are you ok with Hindi being your primary language ?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's not my interest, What Jagan does is literally what I am least interested in. I have never supported Jagan or TRS and so are of my least concern..

100 days, what do you expect to happen in 100 days ? oka cinema ne sarigga teeyaleru 100 days lo, bankrupt state ni evadu matram bagu chestadu ? Jagan inherited a bankrupt treasure coffin and you expect things to rurn around in 100 days ? is this for real ? Do you know the cost of Pasupu-Kumkuma scheme?

To rate the government, you need at least 2-3 years. 100 days is way too less. it takes an year to identify the pririties, one year for full budget and one year for economic survey results to come in to effect thru budget, interim budget tho emi peekutaru asalu ? This is the reality...donakonda and amaravati are politics...

keep politics aside and you can see the reality...try to understand how administration works..

100 days...IS this for real ?

100 days lo em peekakkarla.. atleast unnavi aapakunda unte chalu. Polavaram anandu, high court rejected it. Capital stopped, pension full istha annadu ivvaledhu, transparency anandu where is it? Asalu em pekkuthunandu mari ivi kaka? Hoping for biryani time?

Just now, JohnSnow said:

100 days lo em peekakkarla.. atleast unnavi aapakunda unte chalu. Polavaram anandu, high court rejected it. Capital stopped, pension full istha annadu ivvaledhu, transparency anandu where is it? Asalu em pekkuthunandu mari ivi kaka? Hoping for biryani time?

Vote on account budget this year...

treasure chest is empty, where do you think Jagan is going to pay for works which started in previous regime ?

poni, ivanni emaina 100 days lo chestha ani chepinada leka mee expection 100 days lo cinema super hit avalani vundena?

Polavaram high court lo rejected uh ? reviews emaina 1 days lo ayipoye panula? high court reviews emaina 100 days lo aipotadi ani chepianda ?transparency anedi 100 days lo vastada ? 

These are continous evolving processes...

53 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

AP bagupadalante :

CM -> Lokesh

Home minister -> Chintamaneni

Finance -> Balayya

Commercial Taxes -> Kodela Son

Agriculture -> Sujana Chow

Finally, Speaker ga Devnen Uma with his speet stone

Wah wah 

42 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

AP’s strength is its small and medium size industries and a long coastline, vicinity to south East Asian markets and cheap ports and labor. 

Andhras are good at exporting stuff and these are the strengths of the state...

Why are you people obsessed with a swanky capital ? Develop a port city instead of a capital...

Puli ni chusi nakk vatha petukunattu envy thappa emi migaladu

Tg is no better off..oka capital thappa nothing much in the state

Andhras antha envy ayye antha development emundi Tg lo apart frm one city

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Just imagine...a person from Delhi who speaks and understand Hindi...has an opportunity to move to Hyderabad or Vijayawada...which one do you think this person will favor ?

Vijayawada bcoz Vijayawada biryani was invented in Vijayawada. That was one of the major invention by Nakka.. ani pulkas saying 

1 minute ago, siru said:

wait for 10 years, atleast it is right direction - after 60 years of biased and senseless ruling.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vote on account budget this year...

treasure chest is empty, where do you think Jagan is going to pay for works which started in previous regime ?

poni, ivanni emaina 100 days lo chestha ani chepinada leka mee expection 100 days lo cinema super hit avalani vundena?

Polavaram high court lo rejected uh ? reviews emaina 1 days lo ayipoye panula? high court reviews emaina 100 days lo aipotadi ani chepianda ?transparency anedi 100 days lo vastada ? 

These are continous evolving processes...

But ivanni consider cheyyakundane manifesto lo varalu prakatinchesada? Announce cheyyadam deniki malli avi ivvakapodam deniki? And what are the use of allocating 1000 cr budget to grama volunteers ? Its govt employees duty to ensure that eligible people get all benefits, madhyalo ee half knowledge volunteers deniki? 

Poni unemployment ni adress cheyyali anukunna, do you think its fair for a guys with degrees to work for 5000? maa business lo ne pay chestham worker ki 12000. 

2 minutes ago, siru said:

Yes all coz of andhrallo kutra. Good that state was separated.