AP future? I really envy Hyderabad

JohnSnow

6 minutes ago, siru said:

Tg is no better off..oka capital thappa nothing much in the state

Andhras antha envy ayye antha development emundi Tg lo apart frm one city

There is this called ecosystem means..State lo oka city develop aithe dani neighouring states automatic ga develop aitadii.

For example detroit is auto hub and remaining parts of the state developed in auto related skill set and money gets distributes ..so and soo..

Similarly if hyderabad develops neighbouring hyderabad also automatically develop by investment overflows..skill set related..mom and pop shops come in different districts..Hyderabad money can be invested in other districts..

Adi ardam ayina burra kadu lee needi..

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, CNR said:

There is this called ecosystem means..State lo oka city develop aithe dani neighouring states automatic ga develop aitadii.

For example detroit is auto hub and remaining parts of the state developed in auto related skill set and money gets distributes ..so and soo..

Similarly if hyderabad develops neighbouring hyderabad also automatically develop by investment overflows..skill set related..mom and pop shops come in different districts..Hyderabad money can be invested in other districts..

Adi ardam ayina burra kadu lee needi..

no, we should only criticize Telangana development - maku verey agenda ledu 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:
  • CBN- Musalodu aipoyadu, Vasthe malli cassette feeling vacchestadhi state lo 
  • Jagan- Donga, Clarity leni donga, "Vinnanu- vunnanu" annav atleast reply ivvara babu anna reply ivvani donga
  • PK- Half knowledge, timepass, neerasam, saccipotha ani picchodi dialogues.. 

Asalu entra AP future.. evadu vacchina picchodi chethiki raayi icchinnatte undhi. 

Akkada hyd fast ga developing and amazon lanti campus lu coming, ikkada chusthe maa lafangi CM is not even answering what would be the capital? I pity my state and its pathetic situation. 

To be very honest..Don't worry about Andhra, Hyderabad is telugu state ..All rich andhra people stay in hyderabad.Why don't can be same as exactly before state divided..Andhra is rich for agriculture and some administrative related activities..People want to work in IT or Entrepreneurs can come and live in hyderabad..Why you're so concern about capital development

Back in 10 years ..I want to settle in bangalore..I don't have any concern that hyderabad is not becoming banglore..Development comes natural way not in artificial manner like CBN created. 

Politicians baga involve aithene ga better investments vaccchedhi and state develop ayyedhi. Bangalore and chennai lo multi culture undedha? Develop ayyindhi kabatte vacchindhi. And what was the status of hyderabad until 2000's before hitech city? 

8% of Nizam army/officers were parsis, sikhs. Hyderabad was multi lingual from the get go ..only 48% were telugu speaking in hyderabad state(urdu, kannada, marati and gujarati are other languages). Gujarthi galli, sindhi colony, parsi gutta dates backs to pre independence or independence days. After independence nearly 200 central government agencies established in Hyd and that bought in hoards of people from other states.  

2 minutes ago, CNR said:

To be very honest..Don't worry about Andhra, Hyderabad is telugu state ..All rich andhra people stay in hyderabad.Why don't can be same as exactly before state divided..Andhra is rich for agriculture and some administrative related activities..People want to work in IT or Entrepreneurs can come and live in hyderabad..Why you're so concern about development

Back in 10 years ..I want to settle in bangalore..I don't have any concern that hyderabad is not becoming banglore..Development comes natural way not in artificial manner like CBN created. 

Everyone wants to settle back home when they earn enough kadha

• Jagan- Donga, Clarity leni donga, "Vinnanu- vunnanu" annav atleast reply ivvara babu anna reply ivvani donga

Asalu entra AP future.. evadu vacchina picchodi chethiki raayi icchinnatte undhi. 

Akkada hyd fast ga developing and amazon lanti campus lu coming, ikkada chusthe maa lafangi CM is not even answering what would be the capital? I pity my state and its pathetic situation. 

Ladakh laa Motham AP ni UT chesi dobbali........... Yedoka place decide chesi India's Second capital kinda cheyyali......... No state powers for next 20 years

19 minutes ago, siru said:

Tg is no better off..oka capital thappa nothing much in the state

Andhras antha envy ayye antha development emundi Tg lo apart frm one city

Look at TG's geography and its economy backbone...

TG has a huge metro region and compared to the TG's size and population, services form the back bone of the economy and service sector has been improving and thriving like it is a natural growth...

Performance of one huge metro region automatically benefits the other regions in the state, FYI, almost 80% of the population of TG are with in 200 KM radius of Hyderabad and this is how an urban centric economy based on service sector works..

Now, Do you want to re-create TG formula in AP ? Do you think it will really works ? is service sector a backbone of AP's economy ? then why this kolaveri ?

1 minute ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Ladakh laa Motham AP ni UT chesi dobbali........... Yedoka place decide chesi India's Second capital kinda cheyyali......... No state powers for next 20 years

appudu UP, RJ, Bihari nundi Bj leaders ikkada not just governors, all positions lo dhigipoyi, g lo dam chestharu appudu thelusthadi

as of 2019, AP's economic situation based on per capita GDP didn't qualify it for any special status

with the obsession for special status, AP is heading towards a direction that it will qualify for special status for sure (Bihar etc)

AP people have chosen to be dropped from frying pan to fire..they will have to live with special status sentiment for the future

Free schemes api 10gite automatic ga state develop avutundi.people are biggest hypocrites..they want freebies and want singapore at the same time

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Everyone wants to settle back home when they earn enough kadha

Dude..Once you've have kids and you want to close to place kids will get good education and community..Doesn't matter home town or some other place. 

Trust me where you're going to settle depends on kids priority not our feelings anymore

12 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

8% of Nizam army/officers were parsis, sikhs. Hyderabad was multi lingual from the get go ..only 48% were telugu speaking in hyderabad state(urdu, kannada, marati and gujarati are other languages). Gujarthi galli, sindhi colony, parsi gutta dates backs to pre independence or independence days. After independence nearly 200 central government agencies established in Hyd and that bought in hoards of people from other states.  

Gujju's, Marwaris, Sindhis, Kabulis...even Persians  have been in hyderabad for so long...you ask them what is their native and they say proudly that Telangana is their native...

Even today, we use a mix of hindi,urdu and telugu for everyday business conversation and street conversation...this is not somethign that has been in place since 2000 but centuries..

for example, pan dabba la cigarette konetapudu, i speak telugu, the pan dabba speaks telugu...but conversation will be a mix of hindi,urdu and telugu...anna, bada gold flake iyyi..lights do bhai ek..itla every day conversation motham mix of language and culture...

its a perfect multi cultural and multi racial diverse city....no one insists you to talk in telugu in hyderaabad...even business signs kuda anni english lo ne vuntayi..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Gujju's, Marwaris, Sindhis, Kabulis...even Persians  have been in hyderabad for so long...you ask them what is their native and they say proudly that Telangana is their native...

Even today, we use a mix of hindi,urdu and telugu for everyday business conversation and street conversation...this is not somethign that has been in place since 2000 but centuries..

for example, pan dabba la cigarette konetapudu, i speak telugu, the pan dabba speaks telugu...but conversation will be a mix of hindi,urdu and telugu...anna, bada gold flake iyyi..lights do bhai ek..itla every day conversation motham mix of language and culture...

its a perfect multi cultural and multi racial diverse city....no one insists you to talk in telugu in hyderaabad...even business signs kuda anni english lo ne vuntayi..

kaka ... cigarettes ekkuva koduthava nuvvu ? manchidi kadey jigar ku.. 

10 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Adhi kuda better ee chivariki @3$%

Cbn vastey caste feeling na lol 😂

Excellent precidenc