144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

OMG,

are you for real?

Why don't you ask this question to muslims who have reduced us to near ZERO % in Kashmir, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan?

We Hindus are humans, that's why we don't follow what muslims have done to Hindus in kashmir to muslims in rest of India.

But we can at least expose them and ask questions...can't we?

It's a pity that people want to hide crimes of Islam.

How is exposing Islam a crime against Humanity?

do you ever had friends from other religion in your life? just say it honestly..

i have friends from other religions, they are just like me..what every the god they pray still they are humans and friendly to others...

i cant ask every Muslim or christian (who are also struggling for life like us)  for some random terrorist s*it or religious extremist (you know who) wrong doings...

stop using political langauge

1 hour ago, dasari said:

do you ever had friends from other religion in your life? just say it honestly..

i have friends from other religions, they are just like me..what every the god they pray still they are humans and friendly to others...

i cant ask every Muslim or christian (who are also struggling for life like us)  for some random terrorist s*it or religious extremist (you know who) wrong doings...

I have and they are not duplicitous like HIndus,

We are the only denomination who are ashamed to celebrate our culture and religion.

Even my friends from other religions openly mock us citing this.

What has me or you having friends from other religions got anything to do with this debate?

You think terrorism in Kashmir is NOT Islamic one?

This fact has no relation to shia muslims in India, who don't bloody support these extremism one bit.

Both are facts.

Just like how there are very good religious muslims,

there are also messed up ones who use their religion as weapon for Terrorism, Rape Jihad and Love Jihad.

Nothing confusing here...both kinds exist.

3 hours ago, dasari said:

Dude, looks like you never have any deep conversations with your friends from other faith. I had a Xtian friend of mine who told me he would die for his protestant religion and he would forego his kids and family for the sake of religion. I was surprised to hear that because he doesnt appear like that . 

48 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Dude, looks like you never have any deep conversations with your friends from other faith. I had a Xtian friend of mine who told me he would die for his protestant religion and he would forego his kids and family for the sake of religion. I was surprised to hear that because he doesnt appear like that . 

ah, so lets accept on face value that expressing Hindu religiosity is not that easy in social settings, and Hindus generally feel suppressed. Its true for an atheist in a Hindu group too. but lets keep that aside.

so tell me, why do people call me muslim in this db? I don't mock Hindu religion, I don't mock your gods, I don't mock your culture. I specifically mock people in power. and I do that because your attitude (feudal, in this db's case) is a manifestation of that unearned power. I mock when you lie to make your point (which is what everyone does here). I mock when you mock me. simple.

hindu religion/culture or whatever it is, is not just about gods and rituals dude. Its about a sense of brotherhood, solidarity that reaches far beyond just political power. Its a kind of social consciousness that people share together, that dictates their morals to some extent.

but is that what is 'Hindu' to you? do you enjoy descriptions of mohammad as a rapist? if yes, how different are you from those 'Hindus' that mock you when you act like a 'Hindu'? why did you mock me? don't ask me to check pm. I don't give a fcuk about abusive trash in this db.

just don't pretend like you are the victim. you perhaps, may be a victim in your mind, but your mind is twisted enough to victimize others in response to your own alleged victimization. This makes it a jostle for power, not a simple give and take between people/groups that are ideologically opposite. if you enjoy this jostle, choose a better group than uppercaste Hindus, because they are going to lose.

being Hindu is not like learning the latest technology in the market, so you can get that high billing.

you want to be hindu, because you want to fill that void in your life that was created after you started making a six figure income, and yearn for some sense of shared victory with people like you.

but your kind are not the only Hindus. you don't think twice to mock dalits (even rich ones) for no reason. is that Hinduness that is expressed there, or your casteness. make up your mind. you can't have your cake and eat it too.

being Hindu is about getting your fundamentals right. learning to treat fellow Hindus with grace and respect. learning to give a helping hand to Hindus who don't have as much social capital as you.

if you think being Hindu is to subscribe to varnashram, and that those at the bottom are on their own, then sorrrry brother, times have changed. you deserve no respect, and in fact deserve to be fcuked.

8 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

ah, so lets accept on face value that expressing Hindu religiosity is not that easy in social settings, and Hindus generally feel suppressed. Its true for an atheist in a Hindu group too. but lets keep that aside.

so tell me, why do people call me muslim in this db? I don't mock Hindu religion, I don't mock your gods, I don't mock your culture. I specifically mock people in power. and I do that because your attitude (feudal, in this db's case) is a manifestation of that unearned power. I mock when you lie to make your point (which is what everyone does here). I mock when you mock me. simple.

hindu religion/culture or whatever it is, is not just about gods and rituals dude. Its about a sense of brotherhood, solidarity that reaches far beyond just political power. Its a kind of social consciousness that people share together, that dictates their morals to some extent.

but is that what is 'Hindu' to you? do you enjoy descriptions of mohammad as a rapist? if yes, how different are you from those 'Hindus' that mock you when you act like a 'Hindu'? why did you mock me? don't ask me to check pm. I don't give a fcuk about abusive trash in this db.

just don't pretend like you are the victim. you perhaps, may be a victim in your mind, but your mind is twisted enough to victimize others in response to your own alleged victimization. This makes it a jostle for power, not a simple give and take between people/groups that are ideologically opposite. if you enjoy this jostle, choose a better group than uppercaste Hindus, because they are going to lose.

Are you trying to prove your point ? 

Prove me wrong? 

Educate me ? 

Stating facts ? 

Discuss something ? 

Or all at once.

Give me a clarity ? 

Am here to discuss . 

people who call themselves Hindus are some of the most disingenuous assholes in the world.

its not as if hinduism is a great religion. Its the same crap as every other religion.

but it can be made tolerable by the people who practise it, if they pay attention to the next Hindu, instead of living in an own bubble.

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Prove me wrong? 

Educate me ? 

Stating facts ? 

Discuss something ? 

Or all at once.

Give me a clarity ? 

Am here to discuss . 

you are not here to discuss. if you were, you would've started it.

you are here to mock. and I can mock better than you can.

4 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Prove me wrong? 

Educate me ? 

Stating facts ? 

Discuss something ? 

Or all at once.

Give me a clarity ? 

Am here to discuss . 

you expect a certain minimum threshold of respect for your point of view, but you don't offer it to others. 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

you are not here to discuss. if you were, you would've started it.

you are here to mock. and I can mock better than you can.

Yeah you can mock better than me . You got greater argumentative and vocabulary skills than any other person in this db. 

I completely agree.

Now coming to the point, y do you hate the way things are right now in India? 

There is nothing called hindu in a religious brotherhood sense. It is pure fiction invented by Brahmins to consolidate their hold . A Hindu in reality means someone who accepts Brahmin supremacy . If you are an ekalavya Hinduism asks for your thumb. And says that’s right.

Just now, lovemystate said:

There is nothing called hindu in a religious brotherhood sense. It is pure fiction invented by Brahmins to consolidate their hold . A Hindu in reality means someone who accepts Brahmin supremacy . If you are an ekalavya Hinduism asks for your thumb. And says that’s right.

Rey, nuv pakkaki 10gey. 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Yeah you can mock better than me . You got greater argumentative and vocabulary skills than any other person in this db. 

I completely agree.

Now coming to the point, y do you hate the way things are right now in India? 

that's a political question. I thought you were talking about religious stuff. 

I share @Android_Halwa view in this case (although he selectively applies it to Andhra, while shilling for Hindutva like a disgusting prick). I think Hindu society don't have shared political goals, and that political identity is forced upon them.

and even that forced political identity does not draw from Indian native thought, but rather from western conservative principles, that promotes 'dog-eat-dog' competition. Hindutva stance on every social program runs counter to their claim of Hindu brotherhood.

It means, this political identity is ultimately going to destroy the lowest class of Hindutva supporters, while brainwashing them about a shared identity. I find it to be sick.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

its true. but it is possible to dislodge brahmins at the top. highly improbable, but that's the only way it'll work. or its going to destroy India.