Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

Just now, crashnburn said:

cool. ee thread ki kooda vachava. I thought of posting your stuff from the other thread.

good job.

Yes , emi chayalli.. mari.. false spread chasthunaru..  main stream media is spreading lie.....  Labour ki antha salaries levuuu...    Managment ki vundhi... 

• Upvote 1

RTC employee wants   to be RTC merged in govt . RTC employees wants to look RTC has for the people transportation body by the govt ... and not has business entity owned by Govt. This is the demand + salary hikes has promised in 2017

15 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

calling someone dumbfck or pseduoitellectuals doesn't make you an intellectual. pakka thread la sringana neetulu cheptunnavu..panduga puta ani. Everybody is entitled to their opinions can we all respect each others opinions and have a rationale discussion.

we have gone over this  that you posted wit  please explain how do you justify #1 demand of RTC unions i.e merging them into govt? how does that improve the quality of the service? what are you rationale arguments.

@crashnburn is a left wing guy with 90% time trolling people on threads like these but he gets really touchy with dalits and downtroden. I respect his opinion but that doesn't make him correct in every situation. Simlarlly @Android__Halwa  he speaks his mind and not a Dora worshiper he brings about a balanace in every discussion 

Ninnu analedhu brother...if I touched a nerve there I backtrack myself ..nenu cheppadalchukunnavi cheppina migithavi ah PDFs lo unnai saduvukondri...Inka type cheesey opikaledhu...sriranga neethulu nekaithey cheppaley kadha...inkokati I didn't even portray myself as an intellectual nor do I have to in this forum....

22 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

calling someone dumbfck or pseduoitellectuals doesn't make you an intellectual. pakka thread la sringana neetulu cheptunnavu..panduga puta ani. Everybody is entitled to their opinions can we all respect each others opinions and have a rationale discussion.

we have gone over this  that you posted wit  please explain how do you justify #1 demand of RTC unions i.e merging them into govt? how does that improve the quality of the service? what are you rationale arguments.

@crashnburn is a left wing guy with 90% time trolling people on threads like these but he gets really touchy with dalits and downtroden. I respect his opinion but that doesn't make him correct in every situation. Simlarlly @Android__Halwa  he speaks his mind and not a Dora worshiper he brings about a balanace in every discussion 

Em cheyalem... db lo prathi okkadiki alavatu ayipoyindhi... vallaki explain chese badhulu... same way lo reply / ignore chesthe better, depending on our time.

Just now, reality said:

Em cheyalem... db lo prathi okkadiki alavatu ayipoyindhi... vallaki explain chese badhulu... same way lo reply / ignore chesthe better.

Be patient.. we are not enemies.. we are debating.. a topic and we shud strict to topic.. need to talk about facts , understand unknowns... put our views...    but no personal.

Just now, EisMcSquare said:

Dear friends.. ground level facts are different. Media is spreading false news.saying avg pay is Rs.50,000

yeah. I heard RTC workers are the reason Hyd can't have flying cabs as alternative transport. hehe.

basically poor RTC workers are the villains, for spoiling the festive mood.

whereas, I'm pretty sure majority of those that use these buses are supportive of this strike.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Em cheyalem... db lo prathi okkadiki alavatu ayipoyindhi... vallaki explain chese badhulu... same way lo reply / ignore chesthe better, depending on our time.

facts. what are your facts.

26 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

@crashnburn is not a left wing guy..he is a complete anarchist as he did tell himself ..about @Android__Halwa..I don't know him yet...if he has a problem with me he can take it up directly with me or did he give you the rights to be ***** for him I dunno...I was appalled at the way some ids were alleging the lowpaid workers in rtc without any facts but only on the basis of hearsay....I've been repeatedly posting their salaries as well as their present situation which is due to the culmination of various other factors in which majdoors were not a part of nor the main perpetrators ...na rationale gurinchi adiginav kadha...nenu cheppindhi paina PDF link lo post chesindhi adhey....

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

yeah. I heard RTC workers are the reason Hyd can't have flying cabs as alternative transport. hehe.

basically poor RTC workers are the villains, for spoiling the festive mood.

whereas, I'm pretty sure majority of those that use these buses are supportive of this strike.

For your information.. Its govt responsibility , why the hell KCR with stand promise he did 2017 for salary hike. Strike notice has been give 45 days .FYI  : RTC employees  r not being paid.. they have not received salary ..  for last month.....

1 minute ago, EisMcSquare said:

Be patient.. we are not enemies.. we are debating.. a topic and we shud strict to topic.. need to talk about facts , understand unknowns... put our views...    but no personal.

Nakenduku septhunnav?? Evad personal ayindu... ?