Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

41 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nenu kuda mundhu nundi mothukuntunnadhi adhey brother...ikkada untunnollaki thelusu ground reality ekkado verey Desham la undi ikkada unna situations medha decisions pass chesudu....workers ni thittudu correct kadhu Ani...okkadiki kuda artham aithaledhu...e roju pandaga ki ma intiki urla nundi relatives ochindru...vallu Dora ni thiduthunna thitlu mamoolga ledhu...the people are supporting rtc workers it's up to them and their leaders to channelise this support into mainstream...

nenu first nunchi mothukunedhi kooda adhey brother ee db lo. ee lanti pichi p db ni moosi paradengaali ani.

mathi m lekunda edhedho vaaguthu untaru. g balupu, over smartness ekkuva manollaki ikkada.

59 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

spoke to few common people in last couple of days and no one is angry at rtc workers. They are in fact supporting them saying what was promised to them should be given. 

entha happy oo kontha mandiki, 50k people ki job oosht aithondi antey.

already metro ki, RTC ki link etti mahabharatam raasesthunnaru.

adhey naaku artham kaanidhi, TG movement kosam andarni vaadukunindi, TG vachinaaka, vaalla jobs peekataanika ani.

vaallu retire ayye daaka wait chesi, slow ga transform kooda cheyyochu aa corporation ni. 

kaani manollu ikkada kings lekka unnaru. anukunnadhi ventaney jarigipovaali. hyd lo flying cabs raavataanni ee RTC vaallu aaputhunnattu build up.

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is what it happens...

RTC will slowly start de-owning their buses...It’s 50% now and slowly from 50% to 90% and RTC would barely own 10% of the buses. 

RTC has good commercial properties all around, these properties will now become sooner or later hub of activity, can expect commercial establishments...

RTC will exist, but not the way it used to be. It’s for better that government has taken such a step...we use it, we pay it..! I don’t think there is any need for subsidized travel anymore except for government welfare schemes. Diesel prices go up, then ticket prices have to go up...we use it and we pay for it..

You are now coming down to the same exact reason for why we are against privatization. Every coolie, labor, low to middle class people rely on public transport. Rich become richer, poor become poorest.

govt should run public transport to make the basic needs available to the people. Dora mekkalu, dabbulu panchy yemi upagoyam?. Basic needs dabbukelthey.1000crs pedda baarram aa state economy ky?

10 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

You are now coming down to the same exact reason for why we are against privatization. Every coolie, labor, low to middle class people rely on public transport. Rich become richer, poor become poorest.

govt should run public transport to make the basic needs available to the people. Dora mekkalu, dabbulu panchy yemi upagoyam?. Basic needs dabbukelthey.1000crs pedda baarram aa state economy ky?

Year ki 1000 crs loss ante pedda amounte kada

13 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Compared to welfare schemes..nothing. Here you are providing employment for 50000 families and also providing the daily transportation cheaper for people 

1 minute ago, Migilindi23 said:

Compared to welfare schemes..nothing. Here you are providing employment for 50000 families and also providing the daily transportation cheaper for people 

Vallu adigina demands cheste adhi 1000 to ee 2500 ayyidi tappa taggadu

Inga migita vallu kuda ila blackmails cheste imp time lo enti situation ?

3 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

jayalalitha itlage chesi oost ayyindhi...next dora kooda chance istunnadu teliyakundane opposition parties ki

Inko party ki chance ledu le 

Antha daffa galle

1 hour ago, Hydrockers said:

aa 1000 crores loss lo 700 crores are paid to TS govt ani antunnaru.

VAT on Diesel, Taxes on parts, ... as well as Govt not paying for various subsidies (like bus passes for children,...)

10 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

@crashnburn here is the info you asked for brother regarding salaries....for the record I support you on this issue ....here some dummies doesn't even have the ground knowledge wants to showcase their pseudoknowlesge on rtc...I  think most of them aren't even residing in Telangana...

https://www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in/monthlyremuneration.php

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjvnqP9lYjlAhWHrI8KHdCmC4gQFjAAegQIBhAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fshodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in%2Fbitstream%2F10603%2F30320%2F15%2F15_chapter 5.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1KWZCsMmZal3bGChXA6Bar

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=2ahUKEwjsm8bzlojlAhVFvY8KHcDxBN8QFjADegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpdfs.semanticscholar.org%2Fdd44%2F9d7aaebc74f005ae35b8149d82e29ad105d4.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1WTg_usHxQhdo--Qy-N_jn

Opika untey migitha intellectuals of this forum unnollu saduvukondri...you will realize how Dora is cunningly utilising this situation to fill his own coffers...classic example of crony capitalism...here some dumbfucjs are blindly supporting him...

calling someone dumbfck or pseduoitellectuals doesn't make you an intellectual. pakka thread la sringana neetulu cheptunnavu..panduga puta ani. Everybody is entitled to their opinions can we all respect each others opinions and have a rationale discussion.

we have gone over this  that you posted wit  please explain how do you justify #1 demand of RTC unions i.e merging them into govt? how does that improve the quality of the service? what are you rationale arguments.

@crashnburn is a left wing guy with 90% time trolling people on threads like these but he gets really touchy with dalits and downtroden. I respect his opinion but that doesn't make him correct in every situation. Simlarlly @Android__Halwa  he speaks his mind and not a Dora worshiper he brings about a balanace in every discussion 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Basically employees want themselves to be Govt employees but Govt not ready to own them and instead fired them

Employees went on Strike with inspiration from AP (where YCP Govt converted all RTC employees as Govt employees )

Govt took inspiration from Tamilnadu (Where I think Jaya Lalitha fired about 1 Lakh employees at a time) 

Its not just that ,  and TSRTC labor is very low paid.Lets say abt a driver , a driver gets paid less than Rs.1000 . My brother who is mechanic gets paid Rs 13,600 only, my own brother.. and he works over 14 hours... yes exactly over 14 hours....  he dont even get time to eat food.  Just compare like this a labor who does work at building construction site these days gets  around  Rs .600 .  

RTC drivers conductor has to work over time... bcoz of delays caused by mechanical , approvals process to take process, cleaning process, bus failures.. traffic.. 

if you google, you will understand hour buses are manually they need to change gear .. many times.. they suffer with body pains like shoulder pains.. and knee pains... 

F  ing media and KCR r spreading false news, saying RTC  employee is paid on average  Rs.50,000 . Its not true.   Just check any recent videos in youtube.. new private drivers  are paid hardly Rs.700 after they fighting with DM..... ,Yes management gets highly paid management employees like DMs, any b.tech mechanical pass employee has decent pay around 1 lakh+  but not for labor => Bus drivers, Bus conductor, low level mechanic( ITI pass like my own brother) .KCR promised to increase salaries in 2017  but till now its not happened , KCR used  1000 cores of RTC employee pension fund for his govt. 

TV9 is spreading false news. TV9 is under full control of KCR and  1000% supportive to TRS govt.Saying all, yes my whole family voted for TRS.. , KCR is arrogant.. 

8 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

@crashnburn is a left wing guy with 90% time trolling people on threads like these but he gets really touchy with dalits and downtroden. I respect his opinion but that doesn't make him correct in every situation. Simlarlly @Android__Halwa  he speaks his mind and not a Dora worshiper he brings about a balanace in every discussion 

crashnburn is a high functioning sociopath, with no political ideology. I literally said that i'm anarchist, which means I'm not a leftist. and I completely say no to any kind of politics. every wing.

I asked you a simple question in this thread about the salaries. This guy in this thread has another view of on the numbers you posted.

I can't be right or wrong in this thread. because I'm not the one making the claims. you did. 

merging the TSRTC with govt has what benefits ani you should ask the workers who are striking. you can't simply assume that they are dumb and entitled. they are after all fighting for their survival.

10 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

@crashnburn here is the info you asked for brother regarding salaries....for the record I support you on this issue ....here some dummies doesn't even have the ground knowledge wants to showcase their pseudoknowlesge on rtc...I  think most of them aren't even residing in Telangana...

https://www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in/monthlyremuneration.php

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjvnqP9lYjlAhWHrI8KHdCmC4gQFjAAegQIBhAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fshodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in%2Fbitstream%2F10603%2F30320%2F15%2F15_chapter 5.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1KWZCsMmZal3bGChXA6Bar

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=2ahUKEwjsm8bzlojlAhVFvY8KHcDxBN8QFjADegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpdfs.semanticscholar.org%2Fdd44%2F9d7aaebc74f005ae35b8149d82e29ad105d4.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1WTg_usHxQhdo--Qy-N_jn

Opika untey migitha intellectuals of this forum unnollu saduvukondri...you will realize how Dora is cunningly utilising this situation to fill his own coffers...classic example of crony capitalism...here some dumbfucjs are blindly supporting him...

Basically employees want themselves to be Govt employees but Govt not ready to own them and instead fired them

Employees went on Strike with inspiration from AP (where YCP Govt converted all RTC employees as Govt employees )

Govt took inspiration from Tamilnadu (Where I think Jaya Lalitha fired about 1 Lakh employees at a time) 

Its not just that ,  and TSRTC labor is very low paid.Lets say abt a driver , a driver gets paid less than Rs.1000 . My brother who is mechanic gets paid Rs 13,600 only, my own brother.. and he works over 14 hours... yes exactly over 14 hours....  he dont even get time to eat food.  Just compare like this a labor who does work at building construction site these days gets  around  Rs .600 .  

RTC drivers conductor has to work over time... bcoz of delays caused by mechanical , approvals process to take process, cleaning process, bus failures.. traffic.. 

if you google, you will understand hour buses are manually they need to change gear .. many times.. they suffer with body pains like shoulder pains.. and knee pains... 

F  ing media and KCR r spreading false news, saying RTC  employee is paid on average  Rs.50,000 . Its not true.   Just check any recent videos in youtube.. new private drivers  are paid hardly Rs.700  per day  after they fighting with DM..... ,Yes management gets highly paid management employees like DMs, any b.tech mechanical pass employee has decent pay around 1 lakh+  but not for labor => Bus drivers, Bus conductor, low level mechanic( ITI pass like my own brother) .KCR promised to increase salaries in 2017  but till now its not happened , KCR used  1000 cores of RTC employee pension fund for his govt. 

TV9 is spreading false news. TV9 is under full control of KCR and  1000% supportive to TRS govt.Saying all, yes my whole family voted for TRS.. , KCR is arrogant.. 

Just now, EisMcSquare said:

F  ing media and KCR r spreading false news, saying RTC  employee is paid on average  Rs.50,000 . Its not true.   Just check any recent videos in youtube.. new private drivers  are paid hardly Rs.700 after they fighting with DM..... ,Yes management gets highly paid management employees like DMs, any b.tech mechanical pass employee has decent pay around 1 lakh+  but not for labor => Bus drivers, Bus conductor, low level mechanic( ITI pass like my own brother) .KCR promised to increase salaries in 2017  but till now its not happened , KCR used  1000 cores of RTC employee pension fund for his govt. 

cool. ee thread ki kooda vachava. I thought of posting your stuff from the other thread.

good job.