Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

nenu chennai ki ochinappudu ee yr lo same idhey laanti strike jarigindhi. don't know the details. but I use public transport, and avoid cars. so koncham kastam ayye.

what i noticed is overwhelming support for the workers in the strike, among regular users of the transport.

Just now, EisMcSquare said:

Whats is labor salary  in RTC? My won brother works in RTC? Ok lets debate com man... 

Vaddu brother ikkada facts tho Pani undadu...utha punyaniki labour's nu thittadam mathram chestharu...'paisal denguthunnaru...jethalu penchindru kadha Ani'...reality matlidithey oppokoru...personal aindu antaru...na sontha menatha kuda rtc lo conductor I know their perils in person...

15 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

No doubt. 

In the era of capitalism, ie uions endi, state owned transport services endi kaka....1991 la economy liberalise chesina ie license raaj system innka itlanti sarkari companies la matram inka existent vundi....very urgent need to change the way these companies work if not disinvest...

Ok

Just now, EisMcSquare said:

My own brother works in RTC , he ITI mechanical pass working since 8 years..Now tell me his salary? 

hey. I have no idea. I'm just learning about this, and only have a broad idea of how things like this work out. I dfeinitely don't know details.

also I'm not against the workers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Vaddu brother ikkada facts tho Pani undadu...utha punyaniki labour's nu thittadam mathram chestharu...'paisal denguthunnaru...jethalu penchindru kadha Ani'...reality matlidithey oppokoru...personal aindu antaru...na sontha menatha kuda rtc lo conductor I know their perils in person...

@crashnburn

10 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

yeah. I heard RTC workers are the reason Hyd can't have flying cabs as alternative transport. hehe.

basically poor RTC workers are the villains, for spoiling the festive mood.

whereas, I'm pretty sure majority of those that use these buses are supportive of this strike.

we are looking at the case studies of TN, Maharashtra, karantaka where they have  multiple state run transportation  corporations and dealt with with ways better than our existing approach. we have been trying the existing status quo for the last so many years yielding no results. do you have better approach enlighten me.

you are wettings your panties unnecessarily for someone getting fired or jobs taken away. i told you that is just a scare tactic.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

we are looking at the case studies of TN, Maharashtra, karantaka where they have multiple transportation  corporations and dealt with with ways better than our existing approach. we have been trying the existing status quo for the last so many years yielding no results. do you have better approach enlighten me.

you are wettings your panties unnecessarily for someone getting fired or jobs taken away. i told you that is just a scare tactic.

I'm not seeing any 'studies' here, just lies about TSRTC worker salaries.

do you agree that you fell for the fake 52k avg salary for a driver rumour?

I'm interested to know about these studies. pls do talk about it.

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

we are looking at the case studies of TN, Maharashtra, karantaka where they have  multiple state run transportation  corporations and dealt with with ways better than our existing approach. we have been trying the existing status quo for the last so many years yielding no results. do you have better approach enlighten me.

You are quoting " we" ...are you a part of the present dispensation in Telangana?

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

You are quoting " we" ...are you a part of the present dispensation in Telangana?

no.. he means those who support this move are doing it for a rational reason.

but I'm yet to see an argument. the one about salaries is already demolised as false.

now, they claim that a corporation is more efficient than being a part of the govt. but how? I'm still waiting on that part.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

no.. he means those who support this move are doing it for a rational reason.

but I'm yet to see an argument. the one about salaries is already demolised as false.

now, they claim that a corporation is more efficient than being a part of the govt. but how? I'm still waiting on that part.

Come tomorrow