Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Dora Ami chesina daniki oka meaning vuntadhi , PPT style Madi kadhu Ani @Kontekurradu bro antunde

Dora nakka kanna use and throw policy ni baaga using 

prati kukka ki oka day vastadi nakka ki vachinattu 

amen aa Bro anil kumar reddy deevinchu gaaka 

1 minute ago, EisMcSquare said:

TV9 is offical false spreading channel now for TRS.   Alanda media is very close to KCR. TV9 changed its content ,  news slang.... more focused on Pro TRS Govt.Instead of taking side for people.

Yeah brother some of my friends work in pro trs media... they are given explicit orders to work overtime and write articles in favour of present dispensation...they are even digging into the personal lives of union leaders to smear them publicly...dunno if it is true or not but warning bells koduthunnai...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Edhi Baga petaru bokka , same govt schools or hospiyltals ki private vallu vachi . Govt never bothered of improving quality  and eppudu already too late 

+ Divisional manager sits under AC .. and earns  over  1 lakh  + per month....     A poor managment.. sell RTC oil, diesel to 3rd party local bodies, buys cheap parts... Neve visits near by villages  to send report to higher management about number of passengers...  Road conditions making buses wear and tear.. Just Come to office at 10.45 am.. , go to lunch around 12.30 PM,  go home back by 5 clock

6 minutes ago, nvssr said:

My Dad's words:

1) RTC is in loss because of Govt Taxes, Petrol Prices - they didnt change ticket prices from 3-4 years

2) Private Travels are run by Govt MLA's or their binamies

3) Nobody is trying to use tech in Buses are their schedules  - nobody is caring for RTC - no good directors to make RTC profitable

4) RTC is powerful and employees know this and they are not caring about these dismissal orders - This is not that easy to remove employees in one night - all other political parties are supporting and they are trying to influence central govt - BJP is looking for this chance 

and I am talking on behalf of all my dad's friend - I know how much they are suffering to take care of their families in this IT world of hyderabad

In general Non-IT vallaki kastam bro Hyderabad 

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah brother some of my friends work in pro trs media... they are given explicit orders to work overtime and write articles in favour of present dispensation...they are even digging into the personal lives of union leaders to smear them publicly...dunno if it is true or not but warning bells koduthunnai...

Its true... 100% .Some people from RTC called my  mother for our address and they will send removal notice..  and she  gave it...  Let them do what f they can.. my brother salary RTC is worth of 200$.... for . I will take care of elder brother  for life long . I can take care of my elder brothrer..

.. but how abt many others.These low level  labor(drivers) run by month salary... Power bill, Gas bill, Grocery bill, water bill,  cable Bill,kids school fees...  oh my god.. there life is horrible.. they save rupee by rupee so that they can afford for kids.. books, dresses.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

In general Non-IT vallaki kastam bro Hyderabad 

yeah avnu - but all boom started after 2013 - Hyd lo andaru already unnavalle maximum families - vallu inka same lifestyle lo ne untaru - eppatiki ma vallu RTC bus lone veltharu - Uber evanni ma dad use cheyadu - own feeling untadi kuda and also free

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nvssr said:

yeah avnu - but all boom started after 2013 - Hyd lo andaru already unnavalle maximum families - vallu inka same lifestyle lo ne untaru - eppatiki ma vallu RTC bus lone veltharu - Uber evanni ma dad use cheyadu - own feeling untadi kuda and also free

Govt jobs chesinavallu choosa bro vallu etc services use cheyadaniki istapadataru . Ma father towns/villages ki velina erra bus use cheyadaniki prefer chestaru . Ma dad Uber use cheyanu antaru and nenu force chesina . Recent ga metro use chestunaru . Endhuku use cheyaru Uber ante , nuvvu use chesko antaru. Naku andarillo untu travel cheyadam istam antaru , nenu force cheyanu

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Govt jobs chesinavallu choosa bro vallu etc services use cheyadaniki istapadataru . Ma father towns/villages ki velina erra bus use cheyadaniki prefer chestaru . Ma dad Uber use cheyanu antaru and nenu force chesina . Recent ga metro use chestunaru . Endhuku use cheyaru Uber ante , nuvvu use chesko antaru. Naku andarillo untu travel cheyadam istam antaru , nenu force cheyanu

its not just that man, Parents like that want to save every paise..  bcoz they know how hard it is earning money.. and the difficulties seen by them bcoz of  no money.

1 hour ago, reality said:

What’s the use of investing in plain means transport that is dilapidated in huge losses??

pretty sure you use car when in Hyd. neekenduku?

in fact, I think tax on car users must be increased 10 times and that money used for public transport.

5 hours ago, crashnburn said:

local jobs kosam TG anedhi one of the call kadha.

ippudu TG boss fire chesthey okay na, after using govt workers and unions for TG agitation. deenlo elaborate cheyyataaniki emundhi.

Local jobs kosam TG anedi one of the call ayivundochu, but how is RTC strike and TG statehood linked ? 

KCR is head of the government now, not a party boss with an agenda...His political agenda is now to stick to the chair which he is sitting on...

Things change with time...

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

pretty sure you use car when in Hyd. neekenduku?

in fact, I think tax on car users must be increased 10 times and that money used for public transport.

Already car unnaka inko car enduki unna danitho adjust ayyipote paye

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Local jobs kosam TG anedi one of the call ayivundochu, but how is RTC strike and TG statehood linked ? 

KCR is head of the government now, not a party boss with an agenda...His political agenda is now to stick to the chair which he is sitting on...

Things change with time...

I didn't link RTC strike with TG movement. but your call for privatization.

for this kind of hands off attitude by TG govt, what is even the need for a TG govt? manodu fire chesthey okay na?

4 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Already car unnaka inko car enduki unna danitho adjust ayyipote paye

aypo. daaniki kooda tax kattesey. public transport vaadey vaallu happy ga vaadukuntaaru bus ni. they can even make it free, if car users are heavily taxed. it'll be amazing.

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

His political agenda is now to stick to the chair which he is sitting on...

and your agenda is to shill for him, without addressing any questions raised by those who oppose him?