Canadian Muslim Scholar Explains Why Pedophilia is Ok in Islam

Somedude

14 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

So in India they are fighting with Hindus, in Burma they are fighting with the budhdhists, in western countries they are fighting with Christians, in the Middle East they are fighting with the Jews, in China they are fighting with the Chinese, in Russia they are fighting with the Russians, in Cyprus they are fighting with the Greeks, in France they are fighting with the French. 

I think it is the rest of them that are wrong and not them. 🙄

Shhh,

Don't speak the truth.

You will be called out as a bigot.

in one shot they killed Hundreds of Christians in SL,

Wonder what the bombers ideology was?

We all know WHY muslims do these dastardly acts -

It's due to Islam and the fked up book called Quran.

6 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Shhh,

Don't speak the truth.

You will be called out as a bigot.

in one shot they killed Hundreds of Christians in SL,

Wonder what the bombers ideology was?

We all know WHY muslims do these dastardly acts -

It's due to Islam and the fked up book called Quran.

Who are they? All Muslims or some Muslims? 

8 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Who are they? All Muslims or some Muslims? 

Islam, Quran, Muhammad and Allah.

Every single person committing these crimes swear they are doing it for Islam and Quran.

Let me know if you think THEY don't know what they killing for?

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Islam, Quran, Muhammad and Allah.

Every single person committing these crimes swear they are doing it for Islam and Quran.

Let me know if you think THEY don't know what they killing for?

A person who is a Muslim is committing a crime, but not every person who is a Muslim is committing a crime. Why can't you get this into your head?

21 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

A person who is a Muslim is committing a crime, but not every person who is a Muslim is committing a crime. Why can't you get this into your head?

Huh, that's pedantic argument.

Who is saying all muslims are bad? After all in middle east the majority of victims are muslims themselves, and so are the killers. The killers are killing other muslims in name of Islam (at least a sect of it) - ironic but true.

That does not absolve the fact that more than 90% of terrorists are muslims.

And these terrorists openly claim that they are doing it for Islam.

i.e, muslims disproportionately kill others in name of religion than every other religion combined.

When a single group is responsible for more than 90% of terrorist attacks in the world,

then you simply can't hide under the argument that "not all muslims are bad" - that's really banal and childish argument.

Terrorist :  I am killing in name of Allah and Prophet Muhamad.

You         :   You don't know anything, you are only a normal criminal.

Terrorist :   Well, I am clear on why I am killing. I am confused as to why you won't believe me.

You         :    No matter what you say, I will only believe that you are a criminal and your criminal acts have nothing to do with your religion.

Terrorist :   but But I am saying in front of the whole world that I am killing, raping and pillaging in name of allah, mahamad and Quran.

You         :   Shut up Abdul, you don't know anything. You are not killing anyone in name of religion. Now I say you are not even a criminal. Here, take money and  have fun.

Know any Hindu, Buddhist, Jain or Jew who bombed themselves shouting their gods name.....EVER?

Just now, prasadr said:

Huh, that's pedantic argument.

Who is saying all muslims are bad? After all in middle east the majority of victims are muslims themselves, and so are the killers. The killers are killing other muslims in name of Islam (at least a sect of it) - ironic but true.

That does not absolve the fact that more than 90% of terrorists are muslims.

And these terrorists openly claim that they are doing it for Islam.

i.e, muslims disproportionately kill others in name of religion than every other religion combined.

When a single group is responsible for more than 90% of terrorist attacks in the world,

then you simply can't hide under the argument that "not all muslims are bad" - that's really banal and childish argument.

Terrorist :  I am killing in name of Allah and Prophet Muhamad.

You         :   You don't know anything, you are only a normal criminal.

Terrorist :   Well, I am clear on why I am killing. I am confused as to why you won't believe me.

You         :    No matter what you say, I will only believe that you are a criminal and your criminal acts have nothing to do with your religion.

Terrorist :   but But I am saying in front of the whole world that I am killing, raping and pillaging in name of allah, mahamad and Quran.

You         :   Shut up Abdul, you don't know anything. You are not killing anyone in name of religion. Now I say you are not even a criminal. Here, take money and   

have fun.

Know any Hindu, Buddhist, Jain or Jew who bombed themselves shouting their gods name.....EVER?

When you understand that all Muslims are not killing, why are you blaming the religion? You yourself said that there are many peaceful Muslims, who are law abiding citizens. 

This is completely ** up . There are Muslim doctors, engineers, humanitarians , Nobel pride winners, fathers and mothers,

morover there is instability in Middle East due to various reasons. Jews who suffered greatly under nazis and various European countries strangely decided to occupy Arab land as remedy for injustice. Then there is constant intra warfare in Middle East which takes time to settle.these issues have several dimensions and only a moron will make it a faith issue.

especially a hindu moron living in a most bigoted and racist religion. There are more than a billion hindus and who are adding atleast 10 million every year due to population growth . Their problems are poverty , caste inequality, linguistic humiliation and biggest problem is India itself and how it is structured.

7 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

When you understand that all Muslims are not killing, why are you blaming the religion? You yourself said that there are many peaceful Muslims, who are law abiding citizens. 

Do you need ALL MUSLIMS to start killing for you to acknowledge Islam is the problem?

What kind of insane argument is this?

Lot of muslims don't do these acts in spite of Islam.

Go and read Quran and see what it asks you to do to non-believers.

In fact I have posted numerous quotes from Quran showing same.

Irony is that muslims who are normal don't believe or follow these sections of Quran. Here it is in spite of Quran.

The Islamist pigs use these sections for genocide and they openly claim it.

When the normal is "in spite" and problem is "due to" Quran, let me know WHO & WHAT I should blame?

Don't believe me,

there are literally tens of thousands of videos from Jihadis who quote Quran before mass murdering people.

Who are YOU to tell these Jihadis that they don't know anything & YOU are right about it having nothing to do with Islam?

It's stupid argument really.

Let me paraphrase your argument.

Muderer   :   I murdered him because I am professional killer.

You            :  No, you are not a professional killer, you are just a normal criminal.

Murderer   :  Bruh, I am confessing I am a professional Killer, check my bank accounts, I got monies for lot of kills.

You             :  You don't know anything. I am telling you that you are not a professional killer. Shut up and believe me.

Murderer   :   Bruh....your logic is legendary Bruh....

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

This is completely ** up . There are Muslim doctors, engineers, humanitarians , Nobel pride winners, fathers and mothers,

morover there is instability in Middle East due to various reasons. Jews who suffered greatly under nazis and various European countries strangely decided to occupy Arab land as remedy for injustice. Then there is constant intra warfare in Middle East which takes time to settle.these issues have several dimensions and only a moron will make it a faith issue.

especially a hindu moron living in a most bigoted and racist religion. There are more than a billion hindus and who are adding atleast 10 million every year due to population growth . Their problems are poverty , caste inequality, linguistic humiliation and biggest problem is India itself and how it is structured.

No one disputing anything you said,

You are seriously spot on - no, for a change I completely agree with you.

Still, it has no relation to my claim that Islam and Quran are the problems.

There are 1.5 Billion muslims.

Even 1% of them being true to Quran makes that number 15 Million.

If you take it as .1% of total muslims, it still comes to frightening 1.5 million.

And it took 2 of these Islamists people to kill hundreds of christians recently in SL.

And they were very explicit in WHY they did it.

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

No one disputing anything you said,

You are seriously spot on - no, for a change I completely agree with you.

Still, it has no relation to my claim that Islam and Quran are the problems.

There are 1.5 Billion muslims.

Even 1% of them being true to Quran makes that number 15 Million.

If you take it as .1% of total muslims, it still comes to frightening 1.5 million.

And it took 2 of these Islamists people to kill hundreds of christians recently in SL.

And they were very explicit in WHY they did it.

Rey mental there are thousands of attacks on Dalits every year by oc’s especially in north . They are also explicitly clear it is due to caste alone they practice bigotry.

no civilization produced untouchability. Islam built one of the greatest civilizations man has seen in 7th century inventing algorithms to many other scientific things. 

there are real injustices imposed on their world due to corrupt leaders and their are adopting various means including violence to solve it. It takes time . If India gives kashmiris what they want that alone saves India half its defense budget which can be used to provide prosperity to hindus.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Rey mental there are thousands of attacks on Dalits every year by oc’s especially in north . They are also explicitly clear it is due to caste alone they practice bigotry.

no civilization produced untouchability. Islam built one of the greatest civilizations man has seen in 7th century inventing algorithms to many other scientific things. 

there are real injustices imposed on their world due to corrupt leaders and their are adopting various means including violence to solve it. It takes time . If India gives kashmiris what they want that alone saves India half its defense budget which can be used to provide prosperity to hindus.

First things first ->

Most attacks on Dalits in India are done by Muslims.

In north, almost 70% of attacks on Dalits are by muslims.

90% of rapes of Dalit women are by muslims.

Regarding Islam, it is a cancer on humanity.

Fortunately Chinese have identified it correctly and are currently curing their own population of this cancer.

World will soon apply the same medicine.

When stats don't suite you, all I see is you going into rhetoric.

Provide numbers and stats.

Islam has been waging war on humanity for over 1200 years.

Calling Islam great is like giving Hitler noble peace prize.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:56 PM, jeessy_bb said:

You are worse than those music directors who steal others tunes without crediting. Atleast they have courtesy not to criticize the source of their work. You are that one guy who narrates tall tales making urself center of all conversations. When push comes to shove and ur words are called out you chicken out giving lame excuses. Thank you @BetaCat for proving that to all yesterday in DB , how this imbecile cant comprehend anything and scoots away when confronted about things he boasts of. 

You're welcome. 

• Upvote 1