Canadian Muslim Scholar Explains Why Pedophilia is Ok in Islam

Somedude

On 10/19/2019 at 6:15 AM, jeessy_bb said:

Alaage aa @crashnburn @lovemystate gaalu yevarina state govt policies support chesthe bhakth ani tag chesthharu mari appu levani nee noru ippudu lesthundhe? When they can be selective, stereotyping and flaming emotions in ppl with their incendiary posts , why cant others give them the taste of their own medicine? 

endhi ra babu nee edupu

On 10/19/2019 at 5:13 AM, jeessy_bb said:

All this tagging ppl started because of a pig @Mitron . He always tries to flame the religious passions of ppl here . If you ask me i think @crashnburn @Mitron and @lovemystate are ids of same person. Of course @lovemystate was created  by Narsi after i took his case last time he criticized CBN. He was in his @pottipotato id. After getting the taste of my treatment he created @lovemystate id and started supporting CBN . 

lol. just in the other thread you said i claimed that people were falsely framed in rotherham scandal.

either you must be the biggest dumbfcuk in this db, or have the greatest grudge for me, to twist what i say.

I said that rotherham is one of the pedophile rings, and that there were several before cases got classified for pedophilia, and that majority of girls in that scandal were muslim, not white. and that there are white gangs who did this too.

let me guess, this @jeessy_bb is a brahmin. mari ekkuva feel avthunnadu.

rey, I don't care about the hindu religion, or Islam ra. mooskoni po inka.

religion ni petti politics chestey, navvuthaanu. facts pettu, lekuntey moosko

On 10/19/2019 at 5:13 AM, jeessy_bb said:

All this tagging ppl started because of a pig @Mitron . He always tries to flame the religious passions of ppl here . If you ask me i think @crashnburn @Mitron and @lovemystate are ids of same person. Of course @lovemystate was created  by Narsi after i took his case last time he criticized CBN. He was in his @pottipotato id. After getting the taste of my treatment he created @lovemystate id and started supporting CBN . 

Mitron posted some news, and left it at that. 

he didn't make overarching claims about how Hindus are this and that. that's pretty much what everyone in this db does.

siggu undali meeku, to drag him just because he's muslim. indulo nay its clear your hatred for any muslim who speaks his mind. all is well ani cheppi, neetho duet paadaala muslims?

velli doddi lo water thaagu ra.

37 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

don't try too hard. 

what about rotherham scandal? stop bullshitting just because you are pissed off at me. makes you look like a fool.

Arey aapara babu nee yedhava sollu. Topic divert cheyyaku. Ninna @BetaCat genuine questions adige sariki toka muduchukoni paaripoyavu CITI_c$y. You literally gave a free pass to ppl from one religion in Rotterham child scandal. 

36 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lol. just in the other thread you said i claimed that people were falsely framed in rotherham scandal.

either you must be the biggest dumbfcuk in this db, or have the greatest grudge for me, to twist what i say.

I said that rotherham is one of the pedophile rings, and that there were several before cases got classified for pedophilia, and that majority of girls in that scandal were muslim, not white. and that there are white gangs who did this too.

You said all of the muslims accused were innocent

35 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

let me guess, this @jeessy_bb is a brahmin. mari ekkuva feel avthunnadu.

rey, I don't care about the hindu religion, or Islam ra. mooskoni po inka.

religion ni petti politics chestey, navvuthaanu. facts pettu, lekuntey moosko

Haha lol nuvvemanna anuko naaku ye caste aina athikinchu i dont care  CITI_c$y Dont care about Islam annappudu why dont have you have the *** balls to criticize atrocities by them rather than defending it? 

Last line yedhaithe vundho CITI_c$y You imbecile dumbfuck the only thing ur doing in this DB is that . 
@DummyVariable @sattipandu @prasadr @BetaCat did you see this NArsi's irony. When we question something about his belief either scoot off from the topic or accuse us of the same thing he is perpetuating CITI_c$y

38 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

religion is on the way out. thala toka telikunda, gila gila kottukuntunnaru religious people.

especially people like @jeessy_bb who use religion for politics. kaneesam logical ga maatladu ra.

siggu leni jaffa ga.

@DummyVariable @sattipandu @prasadr @BetaCat did you see this NArsi's irony. When we question something about his belief either scoot off from the topic or accuse us of the same thing he is perpetuating CITI_c$y

37 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Mitron posted some news, and left it at that. 

he didn't make overarching claims about how Hindus are this and that. that's pretty much what everyone in this db does.

siggu undali meeku, to drag him just because he's muslim. indulo nay its clear your hatred for any muslim who speaks his mind. all is well ani cheppi, neetho duet paadaala muslims?

velli doddi lo water thaagu ra.

This is enough for me CITI_c$y

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

ol. just in the other thread you said i claimed that people were falsely framed in rotherham scandal.

Talk facts

The NCA inquiry, the biggest of its kind in the UK, has identified 110 suspects, of whom 80% are of Pakistani heritage, officers said.

Of the 1,510 potential victims, detectives said 260 – 17% – were speaking to officers but that police aimed to talk to every victim. The vast majority of victims were white British girls aged 11 to 18, police said.

source: The independent.

Why are you trying to deny it? It is clear who the perpetrators are. It is clear who the victims are too. You are living in a world of lies pal.

50 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Vaammo,

Thurakollani yemmanna ante, veedi amma nannattu feel avuthunnadenti vayya??

He claims to have been born outside India and lived in India for only 10 years. If that were the case then he hasn’t really experienced the Indian way of life, our caste system or our religious differences as they stand now. Edho two or three books chadivi ila untaru annattu untayi veedi maatalu. What is perplexing is the fact that he has poor comprehension skills. For all his overseas upbringing and good education ( so he claims), he never makes a valid point. Just sprays random shi’t and hopes for some of it to stick. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

haha.. my world view was not shaped by harassment at school. I was targeted because I was part of a badass gang, who's head got killed by one of his workers at 15yrs age (he was brahmin too). I was targeted because I was the smallest of the ones left after the gang got dissolved.

my worldview was shaped mostly by reaction to Rohit Vemula's murder.

i don't even criticize hindu religion. I criticize people who use religion for politics. people like this speaker above are probably significant drivers of politics, but I don't know. 

would I criticize Islam based on this? yeah sure. I don't care about Islam, but do care about muslims.

r

Hi @crashnburn

Would you like to have a one-on-one conversation with me? 

Love,

@BetaCat

• Haha 2