Canadian Muslim Scholar Explains Why Pedophilia is Ok in Islam

Somedude

38 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Hi @crashnburn

Would you like to have a one-on-one conversation with me? 

Love,

@BetaCat

no. i prefer you to act out your frustration on me. and then I can respond. feel free to call me out on my lies. keep at it.

your questions are annoying.

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Talk facts

The NCA inquiry, the biggest of its kind in the UK, has identified 110 suspects, of whom 80% are of Pakistani heritage, officers said.

Of the 1,510 potential victims, detectives said 260 – 17% – were speaking to officers but that police aimed to talk to every victim. The vast majority of victims were white British girls aged 11 to 18, police said.

source: The independent.

Why are you trying to deny it? It is clear who the perpetrators are. It is clear who the victims are too. You are living in a world of lies pal.

so some asshole in this db declared that I denied that the perpetrators in that scandal were muslim and that they were  framed etc, and you are basing that to call me out on it? how stupid are you?

I misspoke here ofcourse. I'm a bit unwell and irritable today. I do accept that majority of victims have been white girls, but  what does that prove? 

in fact, according to yorkshire police reports between 2014-16, 67.5% of suspects of child exploitation were white.  what conclusion can we draw from that?

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

no. i prefer you to act out your frustration on me. and then I can respond. feel free to call me out on my lies. keep at it.

your questions are annoying.

Selective disingenuous behavior I see. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

He claims to have been born outside India and lived in India for only 10 years. If that were the case then he hasn’t really experienced the Indian way of life, our caste system or our religious differences as they stand now. Edho two or three books chadivi ila untaru annattu untayi veedi maatalu. What is perplexing is the fact that he has poor comprehension skills. For all his overseas upbringing and good education ( so he claims), he never makes a valid point. Just sprays random shi’t and hopes for some of it to stick. 

thanks for making a most validest pointest everest.

8 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

so some asshole in this db declared that I denied that the perpetrators in that scandal were muslim and that they were  framed etc, and you are basing that to call me out on it? how stupid are you?

I misspoke here ofcourse. I'm a bit unwell and irritable today. I do accept that majority of victims have been white girls, but  what does that prove? 

in fact, according to yorkshire police reports between 2014-16, 67.5% of suspects of child exploitation were white.  what conclusion can we draw from that?

Again trying to veer away from topic . So typical of a loser who frets when questioned about his claims CITI_c$y Talks about anarcho communism but doesnt follow even fundamental  facets of it. Manam chesthe samsaaram vere vaalu chesthe vya***chaaram propagator in DB. 

rotherham should be viewed as a systemic failure. from the policing, to community's failure to address it and also community's conduits to the mainstream (its mp) further isolating it. 

the report, based on which the investigations are ongoing clearly specifies that the majority of perpetrators of child sexual abuse were white. which is to be expected because yorkshire is overwhelmingly white.

you may like a particular point of view, that blames the entire muslim community, but it doesn't solve the problem.

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

Again trying to veer away from topic . So typical of a loser who frets when questioned about his claims CITI_c$y Talks about anarcho communism but doesnt follow even fundamental  facets of it. Manam chesthe samsaaram vere vaalu chesthe vya***chaaram propagator in DB. 

idiot. shut up.

Just now, crashnburn said:

idiot. shut up.

Preach what you follow imbecile . Dont try to bring in ur madrasa teachings here . Everybody in the DB know ur all words and no action . Even those words are not ur own. You have to piggyback on different forums to even talk here and you degrade folks here. Shows what a pathetic loser you are. Shows what a low life you are. First try to come up something new on ur own and then try to talk ill of great ppl like CBN

Preach what you follow imbecile . Dont try to bring in ur madrasa teachings here . Everybody in the DB know ur all words and no action . Even those words are not ur own. You have to piggyback on different forums to even talk here and you degrade folks here. Shows what a pathetic loser you are. Shows what a low life you are. First try to come up something new on ur own and then try to talk ill of great ppl like CBN

yawn.

folks here are not degraded enough. you people are sick fcuks. 

you can give up your schtick about cbn. its obvious who you are now.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

idiot. shut up.

You are worse than those music directors who steal others tunes without crediting. Atleast they have courtesy not to criticize the source of their work. You are that one guy who narrates tall tales making urself center of all conversations. When push comes to shove and ur words are called out you chicken out giving lame excuses. Thank you @BetaCat for proving that to all yesterday in DB , how this imbecile cant comprehend anything and scoots away when confronted about things he boasts of. 

You are worse than those music directors who steal others tunes without crediting. Atleast they have courtesy not to criticize the source of their work. You are that one guy who narrates tall tales making urself center of all conversations. When push comes to shove and ur words are called out you chicken out giving lame excuses. Thank you @BetaCat for proving that to all yesterday in DB , how this imbecile cant comprehend anything and scoots away when confronted about things he boasts of. 

lol. who tagged me in this thread moron? 

don't blame me for your lack of self respect. haha..

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

folks here are not degraded enough. you people are sick fcuks. 

you can give up your schtick about cbn. its obvious who you are now.

Just coz a good for nothing nincompoop said something , my admiration for great CBN will never go away. He is one of the reasons why i was able to establish my career and buisiness . 

Just now, crashnburn said:

lol. who tagged me in this thread moron? 

don't blame me for your lack of self respect. haha..

Haha thanks for proving my point. Trying to veer away from the point :giggle:

Haha thanks for proving my point. Trying to veer away from the point :giggle:

haha.. there's no point. you made up sh1t about me, and are now offended that i chose to respond.