Canadian Muslim Scholar Explains Why Pedophilia is Ok in Islam

Somedude

Clearly shows who the abusers are. Imbeciles like @crashnburn will call us racist for calling child abuse out just because it is by a specific group of people.  These twaaats are the main enablers of bad things happening in this world. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah right..

The Jay report was between 97 and 2013. You are suggesting it is between 2014-16. Clearly shows that you read about something else and reporting it as this incident. 

SARAH CHAMPION 

British Pakistani men ARE raping and exploiting white girls… and it’s time we faced up to it

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council had been hauled in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee to justify their failure to protect young girls who were victims of this vile crime.

I sat stunned in the committee room, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

It was shocking. Mainly white pubescent girls were being sexually groomed and exploited by gangs of mainly British Pakistani men.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/

dumbfcuk. I didn't use the drew report to make any claims. you used the jay report to make claims, when the report itself states there's no link between race and the crime.

now stop boring me. I don't have time for drama queens like you.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Clearly shows who the abusers are. Imbeciles like @crashnburn will call us racist for calling child abuse out just because it is by a specific group of people.  These twaaats are the main enablers of bad things happening in this world. 

no. I never called you racist, in any serious sense of the world. you are dumbfcuk.

3 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Lol calling you out on ur claims equates you shaming you huh? I'm pretty sure you never worked on any research or even something close to deducing a problem. All ur life you seem have regurgitated stuff in books or sources you found convenient and which didn't pinch ur gargantuan ego. Now that few ppl are just questioning ur claims you want to just change topic and take the cover in a make believe fact that ur some intellectual. If you even had an iota of intelligence you claim to possess , you would've had the Cojones to respond on point rather than pointing fingers. Its time to piggyback on ur other ids @lovemystate and @Mitron

lol. you seem to be bothered a lot by me.

keep up.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

no. I never called you racist, in any serious sense of the world. you are dumbfcuk.

You want to reply to follow up posts but dont want to even touch the main subject . Proving to everyone the **  that  you are . 

haha.. I don't feel good about myself for making people cry.

why do you even tag me when all you come up with is bullshit?

that guy posted a link, that he didn't read himself, and is appealing to other's anti-muslim side to accept what he's trying to peddle.

what's even the point?

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

lol. you seem to be bothered a lot by me.

keep up.

I love calling out plagiarists like you on their false claims . I have seen enough imbeciles like you . 

2 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

You want to reply to follow up posts but dont want to even touch the main subject . Proving to everyone the **  that  you are . 

dude, I replied to all posts. I don't intend to shame any of you in person.

but you guys are literally asking for it, by tagging me.

I'm not the one who's trolling people. you behave like dumbfcuks, you get called for being a dumbfcuk.

if you can't see why I called him a drama queen, you are an idiot.

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

I love calling out plagiarists like you on their false claims . I have seen enough imbeciles like you . 

you are an idiot, who's more bothered what others are doing, instead of looking at himself.

I'm simply responding to people tagging me. see the difference?

dummyvariable's arguments started with an NCA investigation, and then Jay report (which he didn't even read), and is now reduced to pleading to acknowledge his point (which is islamophobic in its essence).

what do you want me to do?

nintchdbpict0003446732501.jpg?strip=all&

Picture of the abusers from another incident- Newcastle not Rotherham. Can literally see only one white person here. Where are the other 25 people from? 🤔

Oh yeah we are taught to be blind toward such things because you know “racism”. Oh no certain group of people will not do it. Give me a break!!

Just now, DummyVariable said:

nintchdbpict0003446732501.jpg?strip=all&

Picture of the abusers from another incident- Newcastle not Rotherham. Can literally see only one white person here. Where are the other 25 people from? 🤔

Oh yeah we are taught to be blind toward such things because you know “racism”. Oh no certain group of people will not do it. Give me a break.

yawn. idiot. 

gather up dumbfcuks in this db in a circle, and shag each other. don't cry.

So in India they are fighting with Hindus, in Burma they are fighting with the budhdhists, in western countries they are fighting with Christians, in the Middle East they are fighting with the Jews, in China they are fighting with the Chinese, in Russia they are fighting with the Russians, in Cyprus they are fighting with the Greeks, in France they are fighting with the French. 

I think it is the rest of them that are wrong and not them. 🙄

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, crashnburn said:

okay. catch you all later.

keep making illogical arguments until then.

I'll come to straighten you, as always. :giggle:

Ellipothaaavaaa ??

Ekkadiki nayana ???

Malli ey I'd tho vasthavo kooda cheppu zaracry@fl