Canadian Muslim Scholar Explains Why Pedophilia is Ok in Islam

Somedude

Just now, crashnburn said:

haha.. there's no point. you made up sh1t about me, and are now offended that i chose to respond. 

Lol again started your rhetoric CITI_c$y You have never responded to anyone's question with a straight answer. Even if its a yes or no . You bring up about religion,caste, region to flame the emotions of ppl. I am just calling out ur stupidity and hypocricy. 

23 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

so some asshole in this db declared that I denied that the perpetrators in that scandal were muslim and that they were  framed etc, and you are basing that to call me out on it? how stupid are you?

I misspoke here ofcourse. I'm a bit unwell and irritable today. I do accept that majority of victims have been white girls, but  what does that prove? 

in fact, according to yorkshire police reports between 2014-16, 67.5% of suspects of child exploitation were white.  what conclusion can we draw from that?

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.

https://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

Read the report instead of trying to frame it on somebody else. Are you even referring to the Rotherham incident? I posted a government document. Check it out. You probably read some random source and have vomited it here.

29 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

so some asshole in this db declared that I denied that the perpetrators in that scandal were muslim and that they were  framed etc, and you are basing that to call me out on it? how stupid are you?

I misspoke here ofcourse. I'm a bit unwell and irritable today. I do accept that majority of victims have been white girls, but  what does that prove? 

in fact, according to yorkshire police reports between 2014-16, 67.5% of suspects of child exploitation were white.  what conclusion can we draw from that?

What's wrong honey? Are you on your period?

17 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.

https://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

Read the report instead of trying to frame it on somebody else. Are you even referring to the Rotherham incident? I posted a government document. Check it out. You probably read some random source and have vomited it here.

god, you are so stupid. 

ofcourse pakistani men are the majority of perpetrators in rotherham, but rotherham is one town in yorkshire. please read the report you posted first. lol.

it mentions under the section "ethnic minorities and safeguarding issues" that majority of perpetrators of child abuse in entire UK are white. in another report by prof drew, he cites police records which put the number of suspects within southern yorkshire based on ethnicity as 67.5% white.

the link you posted specifically states that there's not enough evidence to draw a link between the race and the crime.

I'm excited at the renewed vigor in trying to shame me in this db.

unfortunately, I'll be off for two weeks. Hope this blows up when I return.

pls keep bumping all kinds of sh1t. :) 

9 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Lol again started your rhetoric CITI_c$y You have never responded to anyone's question with a straight answer. Even if its a yes or no . You bring up about religion,caste, region to flame the emotions of ppl. I am just calling out ur stupidity and hypocricy. 

nobody has learnt to ask questions in this db. the questions are too stupid to respond to.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

i'm soorry.. I don't care about your hurt ego, or your love for this db.

I will keep abusing this db, whenever I have the time to. nothing you can do about it.

Please go ahead . Nobody in this DB gives a rats ass about ur abuses. Looks like ur ego is the one that has crashed and ur trying to hurl any abuse you can 

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

Please go ahead . Nobody in this DB gives a rats ass about ur abuses. Looks like ur ego is the one that has crashed and ur trying to hurl any abuse you can 

lol

17 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

god, you are so stupid. 

ofcourse pakistani men are the majority of perpetrators in rotherham, but rotherham is one town in yorkshire. please read the report you posted first. lol.

it mentions under the section "ethnic minorities and safeguarding issues" that majority of perpetrators of child abuse are white. in another report by prof drew, he cites police records which put the number of suspects based on ethnicity as 67.5% white.

the link you posted specifically states that there's not enough evidence to draw a link between the race and the crime.

Yeah right..

48 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

The Jay report was between 97 and 2013. You are suggesting it is between 2014-16. Clearly shows that you read about something else and are reporting it as this incident. 

SARAH CHAMPION 

British Pakistani men ARE raping and exploiting white girls… and it’s time we faced up to it

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council had been hauled in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee to justify their failure to protect young girls who were victims of this vile crime.

I sat stunned in the committee room, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

It was shocking. Mainly white pubescent girls were being sexually groomed and exploited by gangs of mainly British Pakistani men.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I'm excited at the renewed vigor in trying to shame me in this db.

unfortunately, I'll be off for two weeks. Hope this blows up when I return.

pls keep bumping all kinds of sh1t. :) 

Lol calling you out on ur claims equates you shaming you huh? I'm pretty sure you never worked on any research or even something close to deducing a problem. All ur life you seem have regurgitated stuff in books or sources you found convenient and which didn't pinch ur gargantuan ego. Now that few ppl are just questioning ur claims you want to just change topic and take the cover in a make believe fact that ur some intellectual. If you even had an iota of intelligence you claim to possess , you would've had the Cojones to respond on point rather than pointing fingers. Its time to piggyback on ur other ids @lovemystate and @Mitron