Are religious conversions bad?

Pillipilla

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

i statred beleivig in intelligent desinger who triggered all this.

+_(

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

If God truly created us, he would surely want us to do more than pluck flowers from plants and throw them on stones.  

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

what do you mean ? this universe and life forms came existence randomly like a cosmic fluke.

I am saying that anyone who believes that God created the Universe should do more than just throwing flowers on stones.

9 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I am saying that anyone who believes that God created the Universe should do more than just throwing flowers on stones.

what rubbish civilization evolved with effort of our great ancestors intellect and we are blessed to be surrounded by the comforts.

9 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

what rubbish civilization evolved with effort of our great ancestors intellect and we are blessed to be surrounded by the comforts.

What are you trying to say?

1 hour ago, Pillipilla said:

Religion is a choice that affirms your beliefs and when you can change your beliefs, your religion can also change. Since when is changing your belief considered a crime? And traditions are different than religion. I don't have to be a Hindu to celebrate Diwali or a Christian to celebrate Christmas. 

Are you lying to us

OR

just lying to yourself?

Change your religion to whatever you want to.

In fact invent a new religion and join it - see if anyone cares.

Point we are asking is,

WHY   PEOPLE   AFTER  CONVERTING  STILL  CLAIM  TO BE   HINDUS  for reservations and for working in temples?

Change but why lie to the world for personal gains that you get for being a Hindu?

8 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Are you lying to us

OR

just lying to yourself?

Change your religion to whatever you want to.

In fact invent a new religion and join it - see if anyone cares.

Point we are asking is,

WHY   PEOPLE   AFTER  CONVERTING  STILL  CLAIM  TO BE   HINDUS  for reservations and for working in temples?

Change but why lie to the world for personal gains that you get for being a Hindu?

So converting to a different religion is not bad, but getting reservations is bad. Is that right?

7 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

So converting to a different religion is not bad, but getting reservations is bad. Is that right?

Again you are lying.

repeat after me ->

Reservations are ONLY for Hindus

ONLY Hindus can work in temples.

Based on above 2 facts, if anyone claiming to be converting for love of jesus still wants to pretend to be a Hindu,

then that person has converted for any other reason than for love of Jesus.

Know any Hindu who pretends to be from other religion?

If you love Jesus sooooo much and converted because of that love, how is it possible for you to still pretend to be a Hindu?!!

Genuine conversions happens because some one likes the religion,

In India though, people convert for money into Christianity

BUT they still pretend to be Hindus to get reservations in education and jobs,

Let me know based on these facts, if conversion is good or bad?

24 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Again you are lying.

repeat after me ->

Reservations are ONLY for Hindus

ONLY Hindus can work in temples.

Based on above 2 facts, if anyone claiming to be converting for love of jesus still wants to pretend to be a Hindu,

then that person has converted for any other reason than for love of Jesus.

Know any Hindu who pretends to be from other religion?

If you love Jesus sooooo much and converted because of that love, how is it possible for you to still pretend to be a Hindu?!!

Genuine conversions happens because some one likes the religion,

In India though, people convert for money into Christianity

BUT they still pretend to be Hindus to get reservations in education and jobs,

Let me know based on these facts, if conversion is good or bad?

First off, where did you get your intolerance from? Why would you say that anyone of a different religion cannot do services in a temple? What would you say about this man? https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/this-muslim-priest-at-hindu-temple-spreads-message-of-love-1.2176688

I don't have to be a Hindu to celebrate Diwali or a Christian to celebrate Christmas. People might convert to another religion for monetary benefits and to come out of the caste discrimination. You don't have a problem with that. What you have a problem with is caste based reservations, now tell me, just like I choose my religion, can I choose my caste?

10 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

First off, where did you get your intolerance from? Why would you say that anyone of a different religion cannot do services in a temple? What would you say about this man? https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/this-muslim-priest-at-hindu-temple-spreads-message-of-love-1.2176688

I don't have to be a Hindu to celebrate Diwali or a Christian to celebrate Christmas. People might convert to another religion for monetary benefits and to come out of the caste discrimination. You don't have a problem with that. What you have a problem with is caste based reservations, now tell me, just like I choose my religion, can I choose my caste?

Every thing happens in Temples only.

1. Namaz is read in temples.

2. Eid roza is given in temples.

3. Muslims and Christians work in temples.

Do you what does not happen in mosques and churches.

1. Aarti for Hindu gods.

2. Celebration of Hindu festivals.

3. hindus working in Churches and mosques

You want temples to accommodate other religious people, all the whole supporting mosques and churches to insult Hindus.

And then turn around and say Christians pretending to be Hindus for reservations is PERFECTLY FINE.

Let me know how this insanity is OK if you are a Hindu?

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

Every thing happens in Temples only.

1. Namaz is read in temples.

2. Eid roza is given in temples.

3. Muslims and Christians work in temples.

Do you what does not happen in mosques and churches.

1. Aarti for Hindu gods.

2. Celebration of Hindu festivals.

3. hindus working in Churches and mosques

You want temples to accommodate other religious people, all the whole supporting mosques and churches to insult Hindus.

And then turn around and say Christians pretending to be Hindus for reservations is PERFECTLY FINE.

Let me know how this insanity is OK if you are a Hindu?

If a Muslim or Christian is working in a Hindu temple, it means that despite his religion, he is respecting Hinduism. If a Hindu is not working in a Church or Mosque, it's because 1. Probably isn't a high paying job or 2. It doesn't have a vacancy or 3. He doesn't respect that religion. So, which one is it? 

I am not saying that reservations for certain section of people is good.... What I am saying is, people that convert, they can get rid of their religion, but they can't get rid of their caste, because caste is not a choice. Are you saying that if someone converts to a different religion, then they no longer have a caste even though they were born into it? Can they move to a better caste if they want to? How does one get rid of their caste? You tell me.