Are religious conversions bad?

Pillipilla

6 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

If a Muslim or Christian is working in a Hindu temple, it means that despite his religion, he is respecting Hinduism. If a Hindu is not working in a Church or Mosque, it's because 1. Probably isn't a high paying job or 2. It doesn't have a vacancy or 3. He doesn't respect that religion. So, which one is it? 

I am not saying that reservations for certain section of people is good.... What I am saying is, people that convert, they can get rid of their religion, but they can't get rid of their caste, because caste is not a choice. Are you saying that if someone converts to a different religion, then they no longer have a caste even though they were born into it? Can they move to a better caste if they want to? How does one get rid of their caste? You tell me. 

If caste was the only reason, why do they need rice bags? Why don’t they officially convert and get rid of their caste? BC-D and BC-C reservation is 7% and 1% respectively where as it is 15% for SC and 6% for ST in AP. If their caste was taking away their social status then why keep it? It’s a political tug of war my friend. Gullible Hindus are being converted with the help of rice bags so that they eventually become congress’s vote bank. If they are Hindu, they can be conditioned to vote right, if they are Muslim or Christian they sure as hell will vote congress or congress like parties (YSRCP in AP).

22 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

If caste was the only reason, why do they need rice bags? Why don’t they officially convert and get rid of their caste? BC-D and BC-C reservation is 7% and 1% respectively where as it is 15% for SC and 6% for ST in AP. If their caste was taking away their social status then why keep it? It’s a political tug of war my friend. Gullible Hindus are being converted with the help of rice bags so that they eventually become congress’s vote bank. If they are Hindu, they can be conditioned to vote right, if they are Muslim or Christian they sure as hell will vote congress or congress like parties (YSRCP in AP).

My point was that you can choose your religion but you cannot choose your caste. Isn't that unfair? What if I want to choose to be in a different caste, will I change my caste if I change my profession?

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

My point was that you can choose your religion but you cannot choose your caste. Isn't that unfair? What if I want to choose to be in a different caste, will I change my caste if I change my profession?

There is behavior associated with castes. How will you get it by merely choosing a caste? 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

There is behavior associated with castes. How will you get it by merely choosing a caste? 

Isn't caste based on profession, so shouldn't it change if I change my profession. My behavior is different if I was athlete vs if I was a doctor. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Isn't caste based on profession, so shouldn't it change if I change my profession. My behavior is different if I was athlete vs if I was a doctor. 

It started out as profession based, but since then it has influenced behaviors that only come with birth.

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It started out as profession based, but since then it has influenced behaviors that only come with birth.

Behaviors come with birth? Nizanga?

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Then, isn't it fair that the people who convert keep their caste, because apparently according to you they can't get rid of it. So, shouldn't they get to keep it because they are born with it. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

Then, isn't it fair that the people who convert keep their caste, because apparently according to you they can't get rid of it. So, shouldn't they get to keep it because they are born with it. 

Self contradicting picchi pook blue pill gaadu dummy variable

4 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Are they getting rid of it?

9 hours ago, Scurvy said:

what rubbish civilization evolved with effort of our great ancestors intellect and we are blessed to be surrounded by the comforts.

I still don't see the point of plucking flowers from plants and then throwing it on stones. I don't see the point of pouring milk on stones either. 

I still don't see the point of plucking flowers from plants and then throwing it on stones. I don't see the point of pouring milk on stones either. 

Because those stuff are free the baapan who does that. The milk comes from hard work of golla caste. The grains come from brutal work of agriculture caste. Devudi meedha konni yesi migathadhi free ga nokke religion ee bapanese Hinduism.

48 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

you call this an argument? 

gullible Hindus are being converted and then what? what is the endgame of those that hatched this plan?

you are such a simpleminded idiot.

You say that they cannot.

Yes, if they are officially Christian or Muslim they should not have castes. They aren’t officially converting into Christians. They are still Hindus to get Sc/ST reservations- which Christians or muslims are not entitled to have. That is cheating the system.