Do you guys even know why you are criticizing CBN?

pottipotato

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

lol. dumbfcuks.

go pick up an economics book first.

pure blind caste hatred idiots. and some of them even Hindutva scum.

Babu gaaru saahibula, Saleem gaadi tho haleem gurinchi briefed aaa

• Haha 1

Manchi intellectuals ni secretaries, planning officers ga pettukunte even Trump can be POTUS... Just vaadu intelligence officers ni update chesukole, veedu update chesukoni Prashant Kishore tho pani cheyinchukunaru... 

Fact is iddaru dhaddhi le... 

Inka YSJ ee better..  Aa pappu gadini chustunte babu telivi meede doubt vastundi... Jagan gadi babu, kuthurlu iddaru telivainolle

7 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

Manchi intellectuals ni secretaries, planning officers ga pettukunte even Trump can be POTUS... Just vaadu intelligence officers ni update chesukole, veedu update chesukoni Prashant Kishore tho pani cheyinchukunaru... 

Fact is iddaru dhaddhi le... 

Inka YSJ ee better..  Aa pappu gadini chustunte babu telivi meede doubt vastundi... Jagan gadi babu, kuthurlu iddaru telivainolle

agreed YSJ better than CBN. but CBN is better than Modi.

3 hours ago, pottipotato said:

lol. dumbfcuks.

Inside trading, happened in Hyderabad, now happening in amaravati. 

3 hours ago, pottipotato said:

lol. dumbfcuks.

His selection of capital Area. That's a place of caste bigotry, even students are not spared in colleges if you aren't a pulka. Imagine the caste discrimination in future after complete development of capital. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

His selection of capital Area. That's a place of caste bigotry, even students are not spared in colleges if you aren't a pulka. Imagine the caste discrimination in future after complete development of capital. 

Rey ..the n never again touch that piece  of land ..never come there siggue untey. That is sacred land of alomst one crore people. If you ever come to my land with this much hatred ..i will cut your vattal and stuff and ram your throat with it. Pure hatred dung flinger.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey ..the n never again touch that piece  of land ..never come there siggue untey. That is sacred land of alomst one crore people. If you ever come to my land with this much hatred ..i will cut your vattal and stuff and ram your throat with it. Pure hatred dung flinger.

Pora kula pichi nayala. antha badha unte educate your people to behave like humans first. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Pora kula pichi nayala. antha badha unte educate your people to behave like humans first. 

Rey piccha sanjakodaka how can you hate a region. Nuvvu patriot and bhakthuduga malla cutting ..you are an indian patriot but who hates parts of india. Nuvvu nee dung flinger badakav ..every where you stand becomes a place of HATE..you hate the food we eat, you hate the place we live, you hate it if we educate our girls.  Most inhuman in the world ki defintion nuvu,

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey piccha sanjakodaka how can you hate a region. Nuvvu patriot and bhakthuduga malla cutting ..you are an indian patriot but who hates parts of india. Nuvvu nee dung flinger badakav ..every where you stand becomes a place of HATE..you hate the food we eat, you hate the place we live, you hate it if we educate our girls.  Most inhuman in the world ki defintion nuvu,

@3$% man, seriously every statement made me laugh like anything. 

I never hated the region btw, just told how things goes there.