Do you guys even know why you are criticizing CBN?

pottipotato

Yes.. lands should be conserved. and in the future be turned into jungles.

no need to build cities in every corner of the earth you fancy.

existing cities can handle 10 times the populatoin with good planning.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Its the same everywhere in the world. except in places like canada, australia. why should people give the land away for nothing? no one should give it unless they believe in the project and how it benefits them.

people should conserve land and start building vertically. 54k ivvadam endhi ra babu oka company ki.. andulo 1% kooda oorikey ivvakudadhu unless they are producing and selling something.

real estate companies ki govt broker pani chesinattu undhi idhi

Cool. Pause. Slow down. Work on blind hatred. Every answer is already there.

Just now, lovemystate said:

They ofcourse won’t give entire land. It will be valued and accordingly given . You gotta pause a bit. It seems to me you thought you can prove CBN wrong and realizing it’s not possible you are getting frustrated. How can you compare andhra with hongkong. It’s gdp 25 percent of entire India almost.

Im not comparing. I'm just saying that a company from these regions that are used to paying such a premium for land, are being given 1000s of acres like its nothing.

why not invite these same people into vizag and have them build whatver they want to in those 1000acres, in just 10acres?

because they are actually experts at building stuff withing 10-20acres.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Yes.. lands should be conserved. and in the future be turned into jungles.

no need to build cities in every corner of the earth you fancy.

existing cities can handle 10 times the populatoin with good planning.

Hahaha. Try living in a jungle. This is extreme hatred.

Hahaha. Try living in a jungle. This is extreme hatred.

I don't understand where you are seeing hatred.

I'm being so nice.I'm not even worked up like  I'm sometimes.

Just now, pottipotato said:

Im not comparing. I'm just saying that a company from these regions that are used to paying such a premium for land, are being given 1000s of acres like its nothing.

why not invite these same people into vizag and have them build whatver they want to in those 1000acres, in just 10acres?

because they are actually experts at building stuff withing 10-20acres.

It’s not nothing. For fcks sake what is wrong with you. You know how much land vizag steel plant got? How much land bhel in Hyd got? 
there is no premium nothing your entire pricing information value information is WRONG 

It’s not nothing. For fcks sake what is wrong with you. You know how much land vizag steel plant got? How much land bhel in Hyd got? 
there is no premium nothing your entire pricing information value information is WRONG 

Those are all public companies. Singapore company is a foreign one.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

actually yu have fumbled every question I asked u.

I have Ffucking answered everything. You are messed up fellow who wants to live in jungles. You keep acting like you can’t understand the basic economic facts. Morover you are actually amazingly ignorant, 

and don’t lie you called CBN a broker like 3 times already 

I have Ffucking answered everything. You are messed up fellow who wants to live in jungles. You keep acting like you can’t understand the basic economic facts. Morover you are actually amazingly ignorant, 

I have called Modi much worse.

the way you describe amaravati, it does sound like CBN was a broker between villagers and Singapore company.

what if the Singaore company refuses to build after AP govt fulfills its end of the bargain? because that happens all the time in business.AP govt will scurry to find a new buyer then?

This plan has no fundamentals. There is no company operating out of the area, no revenue for the local corporation (if it is even formed).. and u claim that the capital is functioning. 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

So what ?

govt has stake in these public companies. which means it provides some tangential benefit to people of India through overpaid salaries etc.

Let me summarize your shenanigans just from top of my memeory:

a) you sang and danced about vizag becoming capital while blaming capital in amaravait is like all eggs in basket (makes no sense ) at all and laughable

b) then you moved to how will you finance rhetoric

c) when that was answered you assumed all 54000 acres will be given to singapore company and started another song and dance getting worked up and calling CBN a broker

d) when I pointed out it will be based on land valuation you started argueing one must live in jungles and new cities must not built.

e) When i gave examples to how much land was procured for after all steel company you bought up non relavant things like foreign ownership of singapore as if they are establsihing a country on few hundred acres.

I was like super patient and you are frankly exasperating.

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

just read how I respond to others in this db :) 

i won't respond like that with you, because you have atleast some decency in the corner of your heart. without which I don't think anyone can support Kashmir struggle against India.

hell, in my travels in India, I didn't find a single kashmiri supporter

I'm not responding out of hatred or bitterness. Its fine if you disagree on this with me. I just wanted lay out what I thought. thats all.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

govt has stake in these public companies. which means it provides some tangential benefit to people of India through overpaid salaries etc.

are you crazy  ..who do you think will work in city built by sinagpore - will it not be indians..Ascendas IT park in hyderabad was built by singapore who are working there ?