Do you guys even know why you are criticizing CBN?

pottipotato

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

all this is just froth. Don't act smart. there are bigger sharks who got benefited with real estate and land mafia. And everyone knows who those sharks are. jayabheri, ayyappa housing society just for example. They gonna repeat this in amaravati, at the expense of state investments. 

investments doesn't come just seeing CM or a Minister. human resources play the biggest role. 

bigger sharks ALWAYS  benefit, 40% of  union cabinet ministers are BRAHMINS. Almost every temple is run by a brahmin. 80% of coroporate boardrooms are shared by brahmins and banias. Almost 6 out 10 indian PMs are brahmins out of which 5 are kashmiri brahmins.  But the difference is those brahmins built nothing other than murders here and there. But this man built it. If you are living in america you have a lot to thank him for.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

iam not bothered with thokas , its their personal choice. If someone discriminates me straight on my face for not being part of their community, iam not going to take it. And I faced this discrimination with pulkas.

I faced discrimination with other caste does not that mean I have to hate entire caste

Come out of the bubble

Tokas tho pbm ledha lol 😂

Y some one even need it it's 21st century Inka castes enti daniki tags enti

Just now, futureofandhra said:

I faced discrimination with other caste does not that mean I have to hate entire caste

Come out of the bubble

why will he have problem with thokas ..he carries a thread on his body and fancies his own thokas sarma- shastry etc.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Prove it - it was due to any coterie. SERIOUSLY PROVE IT. You see the hi-tech city he built, the golden mile, the ORR the airport he concieved  - are only Kammas living there.  I never denied there is casteism. i have fully studied it. Ofcourse brahmins are to be blamed they are the source of it. You fix it there and other automatically takes care of it. that does not mean i wont blame anyone who does castesim but it is a meaningless waste of energy to chase every kaun kiska gottam - oh you said this here you said that there. It starts from temples.

I dont have any narrow vision - you lack any vision or study at all. Morover i suspect you carry a lot of bitterness from some trolling here which you like a racist generalized it to one entire region.

Chinnabasha named a few beneficiaries, right?

casteism will not vanish if Brahmins give up their caste. each caste today is proud of their heritage, even a few dalit castes engage in intra casteism. that sh1t is everywhere, and must be challenged.

u can challenge casteism on the Jaggu side, without defending what CBN is doing.

I do carry bitterness, but I haven't shown any of that with you. hell I haven't shown it with chinnabasha, and many such people who I vehemently disagreed with. 

bigger sharks ALWAYS  benefit, 40% of  union cabinet ministers are BRAHMINS. Almost every temple is run by a brahmin. 80% of coroporate boardrooms are shared by brahmins and banias. Almost 6 out 10 indian PMs are brahmins out of which 5 are kashmiri brahmins.  But the difference is those brahmins built nothing other than murders here and there. But this man built it. If you are living in america you have a lot to thank him for.

i told you are guruvinda ginja type. no point in wasting time with you.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

why will he have problem with thokas ..he carries a thread on his body and fancies his own thokas sarma- shastry etc.

Some idiots still in untouchable mentality they are Disgrace to society

i neither have thoka nor any thread mr hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Come out of the bubble

it doesn't matter whether you hate an entire caste or not.

Its perfectly fine to mock the casteist nature of a caste group.

why are you so uncomfortable with that mocking?  are you saying that the claims are not true?

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Some idiots still in untouchable mentality they are Disgrace to society

pls mock the casteist nature of a caste group. just don't defend it.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Chinnabasha named a few beneficiaries, right?

casteism will not vanish if Brahmins give up their caste. each caste today is proud of their heritage, even a few dalit castes engage in intra casteism. that sh1t is everywhere, and must be challenged.

u can challenge casteism on the Jaggu side, without defending what CBN is doing.

I do carry bitterness, but I haven't shown any of that with you. hell I haven't shown it with chinnabasha, and many such people who I vehemently disagreed with. 

If brahmins give up it will  vanish. maybe some time thats all. But leave  that aside.

Chinnabasha said jaybheri - it was founded in 1987 - thought there is no evidence lets assume the worst - then is your argueemnt that no hitech city should be built no golden mile should be bult because one jayabheri benefited?

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

it doesn't matter whether you hate an entire caste or not.

Its perfectly fine to mock the casteist nature of a caste group.

why are you so uncomfortable with that mocking?  are you saying that the claims are not true?

Calling entire caste is stupidity

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

If brahmins give up it will  vanish. maybe some time thats all. But leave  that aside.

Chinnabasha said jaybheri - it was founded in 1987 - thought there is no evidence lets assume the worst - then is your argueemnt that no hitech city should be built no golden mile should be bult because one jayabheri benefited?

simple cost benefit analysis.

how much did CBN invest in Hyd to make it into an IT magnet? that is acceptable, compared to the sort of numbers CBN himself is throwing up for amaravati..

the numbers are unreal, and there is no way this can be for public benefit. Hyd IT gave a lot of youngsters a new lease of life.

what do you expect Amaravati to do? to magically become seoul without Samsung, Hyundai, Doosan type of companies? be reasonable man.

if CBN gave land away to his coterie to build SEZs it would be far useful investment, than pouring money to build a greenfield capital in a state that does not have any big industries to fund it.