Do you guys even know why you are criticizing CBN?

pottipotato

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

go side and play. you are guruvinda ginja type. cannot accept your flaws. learn to accept your flaws first. 

I have no flaws in my basic moral values. At most i may be missing information. On other  hand you have rotten bhakth values.

28 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

His selection of capital Area. That's a place of caste bigotry, even students are not spared in colleges if you aren't a pulka. Imagine the caste discrimination in future after complete development of capital. 

I agree there. but in general, CBN actually brought in investments to AP.

he's better than Modi who was showered with center's money when he was CM.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I agree there. but in general, CBN actually brought in investments to AP.

he's better than Modi who was showered with center's money when he was CM.

He's good in getting investments. but beneficiaries of that will be his binamis and company. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

He's good in getting investments. but beneficiaries of that will be his binamis and company

Like all IT employees, al businesses in madhapur, golden mile. airport area.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

why is it so hard for you to accept that his choice of capital was because of pressure from his caste coterie?

do you deny the existence of casteism outside of brahmins completely? and will never challenge these shudra landowning castes on their attempt to control major business networks in the state?

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

why is it so hard for you to accept that his choice of capital was because of pressure from his caste coterie?

do you deny the existence of casteism outside of brahmins completely? and will never challenge these shudra landowning castes on their attempt to control major business networks in the state?

19 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I have no flaws in my basic moral values. At most i may be missing information. On other  hand you have rotten bhakth values.

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

he just has a narrow field of view. that brahmins are the source of evil.

but they are not. humans are all the source of evil, and everyone must strive to get better, and more compassionate towards fellow humans.

challenge every asshole.. brahmin, non brahmin as much as you can get away with.

49 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

His selection of capital Area. That's a place of caste bigotry, even students are not spared in colleges if you aren't a pulka. Imagine the caste discrimination in future after complete development of capital. 

Why tags after names damn it

Remove tags to names n talk 

Caste discrimination is every where

If it is in kadapa what will you say lol 😂

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

all this is just froth. Don't act smart. there are bigger sharks who got benefited with real estate and land mafia. And everyone knows who those sharks are. jayabheri, ayyappa housing society just for example. They gonna repeat this in amaravati, at the expense of state investments. 

investments doesn't come just seeing CM or a Minister. human resources play the biggest role. 

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Prove it - it was due to any coterie. SERIOUSLY PROVE IT. You see the hi-tech city he built, the golden mile, the ORR the airport he concieved  - are only Kammas living there.  I never denied there is casteism. i have fully studied it. Ofcourse brahmins are to be blamed they are the source of it. You fix it there and other automatically takes care of it. that does not mean i wont blame anyone who does castesim but it is a meaningless waste of energy to chase every kaun kiska gottam - oh you said this here you said that there. It starts from temples.

I dont have any narrow vision - you lack any vision or study at all. Morover i suspect you carry a lot of bitterness from some trolling here which you like a racist generalized it to one entire region.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Why tags after names damn it

Remove tags to names n talk 

Caste discrimination is every where

If it is in kadapa what will you say lol 😂

iam not bothered with thokas , its their personal choice. If someone discriminates me straight on my face for not being part of their community, iam not going to take it. And I faced this discrimination with pulkas.