Do you guys even know why you are criticizing CBN?

pottipotato

Just now, lovemystate said:

Let me summarize your shenanigans just from top of my memeory:

a) you sang and danced about vizag becoming capital while blaming capital in amaravait is like all eggs in basket (makes no sense ) at all and laughable

b) then you moved to how will you finance rhetoric

c) when that was answered you assumed all 54000 acres will be given to singapore company and started another song and dance getting worked up and calling CBN a broker

d) when I pointed out it will be based on land valuation you started argueing one must live in jungles and new cities must not built.

e) When i gave examples to how much land was procured for after all steel company you bought up non relavant things like foreign ownership of singapore as if they are establsihing a country on few hundred acres.

I was like super patient and you are frankly exasperating.

fine. I won't bother you on this anymore. peace.

Just now, pottipotato said:

just read how I respond to others in this db :) 

i won't respond like that with you, because you have atleast some decency in the corner of your heart. without which I don't think anyone can support Kashmir struggle against India.

hell, in my travels in India, I didn't find a single kashmiri supporter

I'm not responding out of hatred or bitterness. Its fine if you disagree on this with me. I just wanted lay out what I thought. thats all.

I am decent in everything not just kashmir. I have a sense of right and wrong and fariness in everything. It is not fair on you to assume i am apart from kashmir is just some rotten casteist or northie hater. Because that is how you talk to me.

Just now, lovemystate said:

I am decent in everything not just kashmir. I have a sense of right and wrong and fariness in everything. It is not fair on you to assume i am apart from kashmir is just some rotten casteist or northie hater. Because that is how you talk to me.

No. I don't think you are a rotten casteist or northie hater.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Its not just you. I respectfully respond to everyone who has atleast one good take.

I'm convinced that they are nice people. chinnabhasha also I will respond respectfully, because I think he's a nice guy just because he was pro workers during rtc strike.

and there are many such guys I will respond with decency, who have atleast something good and interesting to say