Do you guys even know why you are criticizing CBN?

pottipotato

I'm all for govt investing in infrastructure.. but to concentrate all that investment in one place (putting all eggs in one basket) and calling it vision.

if Amaravati fails to take off, will CBN's son accept responsibility and be a whipping boy for AP people? because that's the level of disgusting dreams that are being sold in the name of amaravati.

the reality is that AP is not an industrialzed state. first lets build industries. then we can build a greenfield city.. In amaravati itself.

it doesn't even have to be the capital.

Just now, pottipotato said:

I'm all for govt investing in infrastructure.. but to concentrate all that investment in one place (putting all eggs in one basket) and calling it vision.

if Amaravati fails to take off, will CBN's son accept responsibility and be a whipping boy for AP people? because that's the level of disgusting dreams that are being sold in the name of amaravati.

the reality is that AP is not an industrialzed state. first lets build industries. then we can build a greenfield city.. In amaravati itself.

it doesn't even have to be the capital.

There no eggs in all basket here. You were literaly dancing with emoticons that capital moved to vizag - how is THAT not putting eggs in basket.

They are just moving capital which offcourse will be one basket. There is no techology yet to blast a capital in to million peices aand give one to every house. There are some who did in to one or two places but even then capital pretty much remains in one with a bench here or there and they all are exceptions which a poor state cant afford to take.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

There no eggs in all basket here. You were literaly dancing with emoticons that capital moved to vizag - how is THAT not putting eggs in basket.

They are just moving capital which offcourse will be one basket. There is no techology yet to blast a capital in to million peices aand give one to every house. There are some who did in to one or two places but even then capital pretty much remains in one with a bench here or there and they all are exceptions which a poor state cant afford to take.

The numbers simply don't add up dude. CBN claims he needs 1 lakh crores to build the capital. to which he has allocated about 2000cr off the statebudget.. and add center contribution, and world bank loans.. say it comes to 10k crores per year investment in that city.

it'll take 10yrs to build it at that rate. without even calculating the inflation.

u are saying the city is self sustainable. but what does it mean? are there companies producing stuff and sellin to the outside world from the city already? what is the tax revenue for that amaravati corporation  in the year 2018? is theere even a corporation?

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I saw some headlines (in telugu) that Amaravati can be funded by selling off 10k acres of the pooled land.

is this a solution to lack of funds for infra? it is so fcuking silly and will absolutely destroy the amaravati project itself.

u know why right? because govt will never find buyers for those 10kacres, especially for the price they are quoting.

jagan found a way to cut losses and he's announced whatever he's announced.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The numbers simply don't add up dude. CBN claims he needs 1 lakh crores to build the capital. to which he has allocated about 2000cr off the statebudget.. and add center contribution, and world bank loans.. say it comes to 10k crores per year investment in that city.

it'll take 10yrs to build it at that rate. without even calculating the inflation.

u are saying the city is self sustainable. but what does it mean? are there companies producing stuff and sellin to the outside world from the city already? what is the tax revenue for that amaravati corporation  in the year 2018? is theere even a corporation?

So one at a time. Have you given up now all eggs in basket theory ?

Coming to numbers..one lak crore is high level estimate ..and its not expected to come from state budget. i think you have no idea how financing happens. Govt has a total of 54000 acres of land which is valued at 128000 crores. The entire capital area is just 900 acres i think. Now all that singapore govt asked for them to build the city is layout some minimum infra like roads and drainaget to show seriousness of govt intent. And they will build the core city - they will be paid with land offcoruse.

And not to mention iti s just some 30 kms away from vijawada which has almost 20 lak population.

what is the problem at all ? 

And nobody is even asking jagga to build a CBN vision JUST KEEP THE CAPITAL THERE. For a fucntionaling capital it is aready BUILT  out there is nothing,

so blindly without any kind of cost benefit calculation AP govt should continue to exist in Amaravati, even if it means its bad for the state.

that's the argument you guys are making.. because farmers paapam.

farmers are paapam, sure. but the solution to their problems are much less expensive than continuing the blunder CBN did in building a greenfield city

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I saw some headlines (in telugu) that Amaravati can be funded by selling off 10k acres of the pooled land.

is this a solution to lack of funds for infra? it is so fcuking silly and will absolutely destroy the amaravati project itself.

u know why right? because govt will never find buyers for those 10kacres, especially for the price they are quoting.

jagan found a way to cut losses and he's announced whatever he's announced.

govt already has agreements to build core city with signapore. I am suprized at the combination of ignorance and aggression ni your posts. see my previous reply.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Coming to numbers..one lak crore is high level estimate ..and its not expected to come from state budget. i think you have no idea how financing happens. Govt has a total of 54000 acres of land which is valued at 128000 crores. The entire capital area is just 900 acres i think. Now all that singapore govt asked for them to build the city is layout some minimum infra like roads and drainaget to show seriousness of govt intent. And they will build the core city - they will be paid with land offcoruse.

so he's giving the pooled land to Singapore company. prime lands, because thats what visionaries with development mindedness do, right?

how much of that 54k acres are Singapore company getting in Amaravati? No seriously, educated people take this seriously?

can't that singapore company buy the land at market rates and build their city? why the fcuk is CBN playing the broker in this deal. it sounds sick.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

govt already has agreements to build core city with signapore. I am suprized at the combination of ignorance and aggression ni your posts. see my previous reply.

I see ignorance all around in this issue.

let me decode the vision then.. AP govt will build the base capital and Singapore company will build infra around it for companies to use to deal with the govt.

are you claiming that SIngapore company will build infra for the entire 50k+ acres, and only receive a meagre land as compensation, or will they develop only the land that is being offered to them.

this entire deal sounds unreal. 

11 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

so he's giving the pooled land to Singapore company. prime lands, because thats what visionaries with development mindedness do, right?

how much of that 54k acres are Singapore company getting in Amaravati? No seriously, educated people take this seriously?

can't that singapore company buy the land at market rates and build their city? why the fcuk is CBN playing the broker in this deal. it sounds sick.

ofcourse  he will give pooled land ..what else are you gonna pay with? how will you buy in market - are you insane ? try buying 100 acres in India - you will go insane. Thats exactly why govt acquire land make them in to SEZ and give it. No private company on its own can acquire that much land in India.

That pooled land which is just agricultual mud will be developed as a city fo world class standards - that is sick to you. There is something very wrong with you then.

HongKong lo recent ga 2 ha land ki $5B icharu.

Andhra ki em takkuva ra bhai.. 54k acress free ga isthunnaru Singapore company ki?

kaavalantey aa investment ni vizag lo cheskomanu aa company ni. vaalla coutry ki 1000times takkuva untai anyway.

manodey velethhi choopisthunnada 54k acres unnai.. dobbukellandi ani?

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

ofcourse  he will give pooled land ..what else are you gonna pay with? how will you buy in market - are you insane ? try buying 100 acres in India - you will go insane. Thats exactly why govt acquire land make them in to SEZ and give it. No private company on its own can acquire that much land in India.

That pooled land which is just agricultual mud will be developed as a city fo world class standards - that is sick to you. There is something very wrong with you then.

Its the same everywhere in the world. except in places like canada, australia. why should people give the land away for nothing? no one should give it unless they believe in the project and how it benefits them.

people should conserve land and start building vertically. 54k ivvadam endhi ra babu oka company ki.. andulo 1% kooda oorikey ivvakudadhu unless they are producing and selling something.

real estate companies ki govt broker pani chesinattu undhi idhi

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

HongKong lo recent ga 2 ha land ki $5B icharu.

Andhra ki em takkuva ra bhai.. 54k acress free ga isthunnaru Singapore company ki?

kaavalantey aa investment ni vizag lo cheskomanu aa company ni. vaalla coutry ki 1000times takkuva untai anyway.

manodey velethhi choopisthunnada 54k acres unnai.. dobbukellandi ani?

They ofcourse won’t give entire land. It will be valued and accordingly given . You gotta pause a bit. It seems to me you thought you can prove CBN wrong and realizing it’s not possible you are getting frustrated. How can you compare andhra with hongkong. It’s gdp 25 percent of entire India almost.