Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I know a case.. wife from kadapa in some govt job, guy is from godzillas and working in bangalore in IT. ammayi mother too much involvement in their life and brainwashed girl..baby puttina tarvata she never visited in laws home anta for almost 3 years. Things deteriorated and divorce happened with ammai mother encouragement. Manodu inko marriage cheskunadu.. don't know about the girl. 

abbai ma friend valla cousin and I too know him. 

before divorce ma friend velli matladudam ankunnadu with girl for one final time. me too thought of going for driving company from Bangalore. Later his family asked him not to get involved and we dropped. 

i will see the other side of the coin......ts told he sent $200k till now to india........his father is telling i will give you 1 cr.......dollar conversion rate avg ga vesukunte, 200k will give 1.3 cr, i took 65 rs......may be his father might have used some money in clearing debts and may be he is giving some share to ts sister.........ts father financial ga full sound kakapovachu as ts only mentioned that his father cleared some debts.........so his father is giving some share to ts sister (i doubt if it is 50%) because, ts sent 1.3 cr to india (going by his figure of 200k), some amt on debts clearing his father used......1 cr istanu antunnaru ts ki.......may be his father wants to keep some money with him during his oldage, and give it to ts later.......manam anni oka coin vipu chudi cheated ani chepthe ela.... 

2 hours ago, vachesa said:

So true.. I can relate to this not to the extent of cheating le but being less valuable than your sibling kind of things

I feel 90's generation are at a disadvantage in this sense.. we did not get that love and affection or even importance when we were kids not even close to the importance we give our kids now and at the same time we have to behave differently with our parents because in this day and age edaina issue vaste we are the bad ones and same way kids tho edaina issue vaste like us loosing our calm again we are the bad ones because we should understand our kids and behave appropriately antaaru. 

Mana parents generation behaved with us the same way their parents behaved with them and they will feel bad if we now behave the same way that they behaved with their parents. Like my grand parents are still in village and my parents in Hyd and they hardly visit may be once a year or give gifts or anything but ippudu manamemo US ninchi vachi adi cheyali idi cheyali and lot of expectations vuntayi. Sometimes I ask directly meeru kuda mee parents ki cheyandi ani, adi vere idi verele nuvu noru moosuko avanni neeku enduku ani antundi maa amma 🤷‍♂️ 

Anyway I have to say I am lucky irrespective of everything else that my parents are not dependent on me. I remember Master's time lo konta mandi paapam gas station jobs chesi they had to send money home to support, so compared to them I should not complain.   

It's not like that... We as kids did the same, now the parents with kid mentality does it same... 

So behave like your father... 

3 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

ade adiganu why this was not told to me ani. they are creating a scene in my town showing me as a Villan that i am asking money witth interest. They are trying to kill my character. They are saying my sister is poor and i am rich in USA and making 10laks per month ani. I dont know how could they think i make 10lks per month. I was seeing all diff angle in my parents. Feeling bad and cheap to discuss this infront of others so not involving other relatives into this discussion. 

I am on same boat.. exact same happening to me. Inni years chesina good antha reverse aipoindhi.. reason is simple.. after my marriage intiki yekkuva money pampatle like i was doing on bachelor.. cheppina ardham cheskune situation lo leru.. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, problem said:

i will see the other side of the coin......ts told he sent $200k till now to india........his father is telling i will give you 1 cr.......dollar conversion rate avg ga vesukunte, 200k will give 1.3 cr, i took 65 rs......may be his father might have used some money in clearing debts and may be he is giving some share to ts sister.........ts father financial ga full sound kakapovachu as ts only mentioned that his father cleared some debts.........so his father is giving some share to ts sister (i doubt if it is 50%) because, ts sent 1.3 cr to india (going by his figure of 200k), some amt on debts clearing his father used......1 cr istanu antunnaru ts ki.......may be his father wants to keep some money with him during his oldage, and give it to ts later.......manam anni oka coin vipu chudi cheated ani chepthe ela.... 

5-10 yrs back pampina money $200k(~1.3 cr) appreciate ayi 5 cr ayindi.. andulo 1cr e isthey ela how ani TS abhiprayam.. 

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

5-10 yrs back pampina money $200k(~1.3 cr) appreciate ayi 5 cr ayindi.. andulo 1cr e isthey ela how ani TS abhiprayam.. 

How can we conclude that property 5 times appreciate ayyindi ani......we dont know abt that property and details kada.....

1 minute ago, problem said:

How can we conclude that property 5 times appreciate ayyindi ani......we dont know abt that property and details kada.....

Current property value 5cr antunnad TS..

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

Current property value 5cr antunnad TS..

Great great grand  garu meru ilantivi enni chudaledu 

oka 4 salahalu ivvandi pasivadiki 

4 hours ago, psycopk said:

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu levu...

pelli aaiyaka..husband tho difference vachi intiki vaste.. malli velli pote... tana salary and other money agipotai ani divorce ipinchina cases kuda unai..

u dont know samara.. society is acting dangerous..

@psyc0pk garu ... i hate you to the core for the casty remarks u used to post in the yester years.... but never despised u though ... n thought you are a good man but on wrong side ...

this post again showed ... there is a good side to you ..

Just now, yoda123 said:

@psyc0pk garu ... i hate you to the core for the casty remarks used to post in the yester years.... but never despised u ... n thought you are a good man but on wrong side ...

this post again showed ... there is a good side to you ..

thata kada konchem chadastam untadi le

ayina pedda manishi appudappudu ala ala 

knowledge gulikalu vadalali kada 

Also last year Us vacharu they saw my house thinking I bought house without loan I told them I pay 30 yrs mortgage on this house. Ikkadaki vasthe emanba change avutharu anukunna but Chala torture chesaru ikkada kooda. So they made plans after reaching India to write 50% property on my sisters name. Every time I call them my mom says my sister need money and they want to write the property so she will get fixed income.