Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

49 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Cheated by parents endi ra babu 
forget what you have given and make sure you continue to have relationship 

I call my sister many times to give her something as gift but she never accepts 

I feel frustrated about not able to give anything big other than small jewelery for kids and sister 

offered to buy them house but they did not accept 

family is more important than money 

are you relangi mavayya outside ankul? house konista ani offer chesavante peaks asalu. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I was thinking i will take some property and come back to USA. even one cr aina chalu ani future lo ade peruguthai ani and want to cut all relations with them. I am feeling bad how other think about me and all the things i did for them was just gone. Since being a small town every one disvussing this topic. Dont know what to do

bro I bet mee wife ninnu ilaa chepisthundhii ani already pukaaar vache untaadhiil,

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

first of all .. you learned the best lesson in life at young age, you will never blindly trust anyone from now on

never trust your hard earned money on anyone.. including your own shadow

focus on your kids and wife

sending money without knowing why debt happened is your absolute stupidity, no one loses 90% by lending money, promisary note lekunda evadu ivvadu, you dad might be thinking you as idiot

stop your remorse and come to consolidation of this entire thing as bad nightmare that you need to forget, the more you think. that more it cause damage to your health, lost financial savings can be earned back only when you have good health..so focus on correcting your mistakes going forward

well said

nenu pelliki mundu pampina money mottam na pelliki karchu chesaru naku cheppakunda..after marriage money gurinchi topic theesthe marriage pettamu ma daggara em ledu annaru..emanna ante neeku sampadinchukune thelivi neeku undi thammundiki undali kada emanna ikkada annaru

anthe aa time nunchi 1$ kuda transfer cheyyaledu as i know they dont need money from me and im not expecting anything from them

parents also humans, 
ego, possessive nature, selfishness,  mast untai..

oka thagubothu father -
oka selfish father - 
oka father extra affairs - 

oka money minded father-

gambling addict father...

so this is not parents problem. its human problem but that human is a father, so father angle lo judge chestham

• Like 1

12 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will think about it and end of the day he is cheating his own son. I want to end all relations with them. I was always thinking i am doing mistake and i should bear what ever they do. But after reading your suggestion atleast i feel i am not doing anythnig wrong. I am also thinking about fling a cheating case since i have all remittences. If he is trying to prove that it is his hard earned money he should show proof of income. Inka chala chesru bhayya last 5 yrs after marriage naku chukkalu choopincharu. i cant put everything here.

bro..dont do that and drag the matter... just simply stop talking to them anthe... they will realize .. nee paisal antaavaa gone anuko.... if it deserves to u... edho rooopam lo u will get it

40 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I dont think its fair to blame the parents based on just money.. After all they feed you with their money for 20 plus years.

neeku ramanyanam vini sitha ramudiki em avuthudnhi annatu undhi .... they can have all his property on their name valla sisters kuda estha antuanru thinu sampadinchindhi ... 

This is common issue for people who came from middle class family. I had similar issue. I have entertained them for 10 years and now everything is stopped. I only call my mom (widow) every 15 days and just talk point to point. There is no end for their expectations and they will act like a small kid.

I strongly believe support if they need for their daily maintenance, medical and some sort of travelling (teertha yaathralu). 100% NO for any show off business.

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

I dont think its fair to blame the parents based on just money.. After all they feed you with their money for 20 plus years.

Ok let’s put it this way. Chinnappudu Nenu oak ridge school ki potha Naaku 10 lakhs per year school fee kattu ante kattevaara parents? Ledha Nuvvu engineering lo unnappudu Nenu college ki potaniki car kavali or ledha Nenu foreign trip or adhi vadileseyyi Nenu edanna exotic places ki friends tho trips ki povali dabbulu iyyi ante ichevara? Pellayyi pillalu putti jobs chesukuntonte nee dabbu reeyakunda Naaku illu kattukotaniki investment pettu ante isthara? Basic ga necessities and minimum comforts and mana progress ki kavalsina amount pedatharu. Gonthemma korikalu korithe moosukoni undamani antaru.

12 minutes ago, dal123 said:

This is common issue for people who came from middle class family. I had similar issue. I have entertained them for 10 years and now everything is stopped. I only call my mom (widow) every 15 days and just talk point to point. There is no end for their expectations and they will act like a small kid.

I strongly believe support if they need for their daily maintenance, medical and some sort of travelling (teertha yaathralu). 100% NO for any show off business.

Correct uncle. Hard earned money should be go in drain for show off.