Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

5 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Also last year Us vacharu they saw my house thinking I bought house without loan I told them I pay 30 yrs mortgage on this house. Ikkadaki vasthe emanba change avutharu anukunna but Chala torture chesaru ikkada kooda. So they made plans after reaching India to write 50% property on my sisters name. Every time I call them my mom says my sister need money and they want to write the property so she will get fixed income.

Very nice.. earn chesey capacity unnavariki.. money pothey malli earn chesukuntaru

Just now, k2s said:

Very nice.. earn chesey capacity unnavariki.. money pothey malli earn chesukuntaru

bhayya looks like it a ghar ghar ki kahani hai

18 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Vuuuuu

Ni story kuda same aaa

I am still not in that situation 

but I may not feel that way  my brother lives with parents so I dont mind sending money,

I can only help thru money  but my brother helps them being there   he manages his job and helps father in farming. 

10 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

Skip

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

5 how do you feel all hardworking money from past 10yrs is gone just like that?

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

Full story veyyi..interest unna vallu choostharu...migatha vallu lite

11 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

5 how do you feel all hardworking money from past 10yrs is gone just like that?

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

can completely relate 2 this stry

Cheated by parents endi ra babu 
forget what you have given and make sure you continue to have relationship 

I call my sister many times to give her something as gift but she never accepts 

I feel frustrated about not able to give anything big other than small jewelery for kids and sister 

offered to buy them house but they did not accept 

family is more important than money 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Cheated by parents endi ra babu 
forget what you have given and make sure you continue to have relationship 

I call my sister many times to give her something as gift but she never accepts 

I feel frustrated about not able to give anything big other than small jewelery for kids and sister 

offered to buy them house but they did not accept 

family is more important than money 

Adhi vaallu vadhu annappudu nuv ivvadam veru, kavali ani peekku thinadam veru.... Vaallu vadhu antunnaru kabatti neeku ivvali anipisthondhi  , ala kakunda demand chesi adigithe neeku chirakesthundhi....enni ani ivvali ani anipisthadhi. 

6 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I am still not in that situation 

but I may not feel that way  my brother lives with parents so I dont mind sending money,

I can only help thru money  but my brother helps them being there   he manages his job and helps father in farming. 

Arey neku @kevinUsa ga , aa problem undadu, mee land rates are in crores, your dad is least bothered/wanted about USA/CAD $$.  Raythu bandhu money itself is sufficient for your parents to pass their time. Sollu kaburlu chepaku. 

20 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Adhi vaallu vadhu annappudu nuv ivvadam veru, kavali ani peekku thinadam veru.... Vaallu vadhu antunnaru kabatti neeku ivvali anipisthondhi  , ala kakunda demand chesi adigithe neeku chirakesthundhi....enni ani ivvali ani anipisthadhi. 

adhi mari vallu oddhu anadam valla manchi thanam r they r self sufficient well settled

maa sister every 1 year ki kotha requirement tho intiki vasthadi......

danni maa baabu ( nanna) maa mida rudduthaadu........ maa bava gadu full commercial..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, psycopk said:

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu ..

I agree. 

Some parents are like this. Single parent family or person only earner ayithe they will be solely reliant on him/her. 

23 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Arey neku @kevinUsa ga , aa problem undadu, mee land rates are in crores, your dad is least bothered/wanted about USA/CAD $$.  Raythu bandhu money itself is sufficient for your parents to pass their time. Sollu kaburlu chepaku. 

Hi donkey 8006.png

• Haha 1