Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

first it started with my sisters marriage debt..almost it took me 5 yrs to send all money and then i got married he even expectinig same amount of money every month i used to send when i was a bachelor?  So i used to send only what ever i can. I brought some properties but on their name now they are saying how many crores did you send and saying the properties they brought doesn't have myy share. when i asked them to return my money they are trying to show infront of every one that i am a villian in a movie. All these days he said these properties are mine now he is sayinig they always had plan to 50% of my properties to my sister right away since i am in india. But my share they will only give be after they passed away.

sibilings and dad ni conference call lo peti... matter two lines lo telchiyi... family kinda 10-20 ista kani naa dabutho properties koni avi meku ista antam enta varaku correct ani vallane adugu... one week time icchi valla em solution decide chestaro chepa manu... if they have any respect and regret to what they did... they should give good share for the money you sent... other wise... you know what to do..

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu levu...

pelli aaiyaka..husband tho difference vachi intiki vaste.. malli velli pote... tana salary and other money agipotai ani divorce ipinchina cases kuda unai..

u dont know samara.. society is acting dangerous..

Yes 

When you are sending money you should have control on them.

Even now its not too late make lolli lolli

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

first point lone nee weakness telisi poindi...  aa matram sync lekunda ela handle chesav man.. adi kuda 10yrs.. neku teliyada intlo financial status and how discipilned is your dad when it comes to money matters?? how could you be so dumb?

Sometimes new money can change spending habits too- esp with parents who have kids working and making a lot of money all of a sudden. Show off cheyalani kooda choostharu. Maa vaadu maha thoopu ani cheppi thirigevalle ga mostly. 

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

sibilings and dad ni conference call lo peti... matter two lines lo telchiyi... family kinda 10-20 ista kani naa dabutho properties koni avi meku ista antam enta varaku correct ani vallane adugu... one week time icchi valla em solution decide chestaro chepa manu... if they have any respect and regret to what they did... they should give good share for the money you sent... other wise... you know what to do..

My sister and bro in law are behind this they are saying  my parents promised 50% of my properties during marrige and my parents saying they will give me cash by selling one property I mean they will give my 1 cr where as properties i brough appreciated to almost 5 cr.

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Sometimes new money can change spending habits too- esp with parents who have kids working and making a lot of money all of a sudden. Show off cheyalani kooda choostharu. Maa vaadu maha thoopu ani cheppi thirigevalle ga mostly. 

true... but aa money showoff ki veltunda.. appu terchataniki veltunada.. telusukovali kada.. pampinche vadu..

My sister and bro in law are behind this they are saying  my parents promised 50% of my properties during marrige and my parents saying they will give me cash by selling one property I mean they will give my 1 cr where as properties i brough appreciated to almost 5 cr.

nee permission teskone chepara aa mata?? if not.. say it clearly.. already baga dobesaru.. inka ivi kuda ante kastam... istam ani chepina atane adagandi ani chepu.. 

Edo okati vodilesi fresh ga start chey.vallu kuda nee family kada istey vallu happy anukoni vodiley.only nee pillalu ani alochistey apudu nuvu kuda selfish ayipotav kada

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Mistake lies with us too, we try to penny pinch every dollar, and when it comes to spending on parents we spend lavishly like giving iphones, ipads, expensive electronics without an actual need  like a spend thrift. Then the cycle starts.

not just parents some ppl go extra mile in giving expensive gifts to cousins, relatives which is unnecessary. 

1$=70INR doesn't mean that every guy who is in work visa is a filthy rich, we are still a middle class americans lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FLraja said:

Edo okati vodilesi fresh ga start chey.vallu kuda nee family kada istey vallu happy anukoni vodiley.only nee pillalu ani alochistey apudu nuvu kuda selfish ayipotav kada

bachelor ga unte... bagane undedi.. single pay tho kids.. and visa tensions.. tana future etu potundo teliyakunda... already cash dobinchukoni.. ipudu properties dobinchukoni... repu kids education ki evadini adgalai?? nuvvu istava??

Mee akka ki pendli chesinaka inka kuda zaroorat se zyada importance isthe itlane aitadi...

Mee akka ni sakkaga chey kaka, sab set hoga..!

Just now, psycopk said:

nee permission teskone chepara aa mata?? if not.. say it clearly.. already baga dobesaru.. inka ivi kuda ante kastam... istam ani chepina atane adagandi ani chepu.. 

ade adiganu why this was not told to me ani. they are creating a scene in my town showing me as a Villan that i am asking money witth interest. They are trying to kill my character. They are saying my sister is poor and i am rich in USA and making 10laks per month ani. I dont know how could they think i make 10lks per month. I was seeing all diff angle in my parents. Feeling bad and cheap to discuss this infront of others so not involving other relatives into this discussion. 

3 minutes ago, FLraja said:

Vaallu alage anukovachu ga maa brother e ga ani vadileyochu ga property ni? Vaallu selfish kaadha 

Just now, budgetpadbhanabam said:

ade adiganu why this was not told to me ani. they are creating a scene in my town showing me as a Villan that i am asking money witth interest. They are trying to kill my character. They are saying my sister is poor and i am rich in USA and making 10laks per month ani. I dont know how could they think i make 10lks per month. I was seeing all diff angle in my parents. Feeling bad and cheap to discuss this infront of others so not involving other relatives into this discussion. 

scene ee ga create cheyani... vallaki timepass avudi... ilanti gola prati family lo undedi.. ninu evadu tapu pattadu.. dont worry too much

18 minutes ago, psycopk said:

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu levu...

pelli aaiyaka..husband tho difference vachi intiki vaste.. malli velli pote... tana salary and other money agipotai ani divorce ipinchina cases kuda unai..

u dont know samara.. society is acting dangerous..

Vamooo... not surprised though