Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

24 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Same stories in all houses man.. out of all kids only some.kids are beloved at the end..

So true.. I can relate to this not to the extent of cheating le but being less valuable than your sibling kind of things

I feel 90's generation are at a disadvantage in this sense.. we did not get that love and affection or even importance when we were kids not even close to the importance we give our kids now and at the same time we have to behave differently with our parents because in this day and age edaina issue vaste we are the bad ones and same way kids tho edaina issue vaste like us loosing our calm again we are the bad ones because we should understand our kids and behave appropriately antaaru. 

Mana parents generation behaved with us the same way their parents behaved with them and they will feel bad if we now behave the same way that they behaved with their parents. Like my grand parents are still in village and my parents in Hyd and they hardly visit may be once a year or give gifts or anything but ippudu manamemo US ninchi vachi adi cheyali idi cheyali and lot of expectations vuntayi. Sometimes I ask directly meeru kuda mee parents ki cheyandi ani, adi vere idi verele nuvu noru moosuko avanni neeku enduku ani antundi maa amma 🤷‍♂️ 

Anyway I have to say I am lucky irrespective of everything else that my parents are not dependent on me. I remember Master's time lo konta mandi paapam gas station jobs chesi they had to send money home to support, so compared to them I should not complain.   

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will think about it and end of the day he is cheating his own son. I want to end all relations with them. I was always thinking i am doing mistake and i should bear what ever they do. But after reading your suggestion atleast i feel i am not doing anythnig wrong. I am also thinking about fling a cheating case since i have all remittences. If he is trying to prove that it is his hard earned money he should show proof of income. Inka chala chesru bhayya last 5 yrs after marriage naku chukkalu choopincharu. i cant put everything here.

Good bro.

Db lo people make fun on Ilanti topics kaani very relevant. Infact many dbians will be facing same issues, but bayataku chepparu and parents ante blind ga respect and trust cheyalani chebutharu. You never know, good people can become bad or spendthrifty too. Manaku thelsinadhi kooda okka angle nunche for most of our childhood - that they provide for us so they must be good ani. Cheppalem ela change avutharo.

20 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Brother neeku ilanti story undha ... I saw one post recently from someone

Nenem post cheyaledu kani...Yes for you question...

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

5 how do you feel all hardworking money from past 10yrs is gone just like that?

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

first of all .. you learned the best lesson in life at young age, you will never blindly trust anyone from now on

never trust your hard earned money on anyone.. including your own shadow

focus on your kids and wife

sending money without knowing why debt happened is your absolute stupidity, no one loses 90% by lending money, promisary note lekunda evadu ivvadu, you dad might be thinking you as idiot

stop your remorse and come to consolidation of this entire thing as bad nightmare that you need to forget, the more you think. that more it cause damage to your health, lost financial savings can be earned back only when you have good health..so focus on correcting your mistakes going forward

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will think about it and end of the day he is cheating his own son. I want to end all relations with them. I was always thinking i am doing mistake and i should bear what ever they do. But after reading your suggestion atleast i feel i am not doing anythnig wrong. I am also thinking about fling a cheating case since i have all remittences. If he is trying to prove that it is his hard earned money he should show proof of income. Inka chala chesru bhayya last 5 yrs after marriage naku chukkalu choopincharu. i cant put everything here.

you can never fight a battle with your own people and still come out without dirt on your life.. legal battles take long time and you will end up looking bad to yourselves and people around your family

tell them to pay back your hard earned money, if not you will never talk to them again and cut off conversations

you have only lost money, they will lose their son

• Like 1

3 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Guys i have seen stories in this db on people want to abandon parents at old age and etc. But i want to share my life and how i got cheated by my own parents. I hope this will never happen to anyone in this world since parents are like god to us and our role model and our strength but i am just an unfortunate guy being cheated by my own parents. I will try to write this whenever i got time and i believe this will be a lesson for newbies came to USA or people who just started their career in USA.

Skip

Bro ne pellam pedda khiladi, it’s understood. 

26 minutes ago, vachesa said:

So true.. I can relate to this not to the extent of cheating le but being less valuable than your sibling kind of things

I feel 90's generation are at a disadvantage in this sense.. we did not get that love and affection or even importance when we were kids not even close to the importance we give our kids now and at the same time we have to behave differently with our parents because in this day and age edaina issue vaste we are the bad ones and same way kids tho edaina issue vaste like us loosing our calm again we are the bad ones because we should understand our kids and behave appropriately antaaru. 

Mana parents generation behaved with us the same way their parents behaved with them and they will feel bad if we now behave the same way that they behaved with their parents. Like my grand parents are still in village and my parents in Hyd and they hardly visit may be once a year or give gifts or anything but ippudu manamemo US ninchi vachi adi cheyali idi cheyali and lot of expectations vuntayi. Sometimes I ask directly meeru kuda mee parents ki cheyandi ani, adi vere idi verele nuvu noru moosuko avanni neeku enduku ani antundi maa amma 🤷‍♂️ 

Anyway I have to say I am lucky irrespective of everything else that my parents are not dependent on me. I remember Master's time lo konta mandi paapam gas station jobs chesi they had to send money home to support, so compared to them I should not complain.   

Same bro i got GA and i took money for only flight ticket and couple of months exp and clothes i remember around 1.5 lak cash. I dint even know what kind of confidence i had at that age but i was lucky i got GA and worked also in gas stations and sent money but when i remember all these things and things they are doing i feel more pain. how could they do this to me and all. Cant really digest this

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

first point lone nee weakness telisi poindi...  aa matram sync lekunda ela handle chesav man.. adi kuda 10yrs.. neku teliyada intlo financial status and how discipilned is your dad when it comes to money matters?? how could you be so dumb?

Not everyone as smart as our Pappu @LOKESH @REDDY NAIDU

2 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

now tell your parents side of the story braces_1

2 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Sad 😞 

My sister and bro in law are behind this they are saying  my parents promised 50% of my properties during marrige and my parents saying they will give me cash by selling one property I mean they will give my 1 cr where as properties i brough appreciated to almost 5 cr.

10go anu 

My sister and bro in law are behind this they are saying  my parents promised 50% of my properties during marrige and my parents saying they will give me cash by selling one property I mean they will give my 1 cr where as properties i brough appreciated to almost 5 cr.

_______

ni properties lo 50% istam ani mi parents ela mata istaru 

ippudu vallu adugutunte nuvvu ela oppukuntav

ni properties ni istam kada

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

My sister and bro in law are behind this they are saying  my parents promised 50% of my properties during marrige and my parents saying they will give me cash by selling one property I mean they will give my 1 cr where as properties i brough appreciated to almost 5 cr.

_______

ni properties lo 50% istam ani mi parents ela mata istaru 

ippudu vallu adugutunte nuvvu ela oppukuntav

ni properties ni istam kada

They bought all properties in their names so if they bought in my name using my money it could have been better.

11 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Same bro i got GA and i took money for only flight ticket and couple of months exp and clothes i remember around 1.5 lak cash. I dint even know what kind of confidence i had at that age but i was lucky i got GA and worked also in gas stations and sent money but when i remember all these things and things they are doing i feel more pain. how could they do this to me and all. Cant really digest this

Unless you really need the money or anything I would say just let it go and don't give anything from now on. I would do exactly that just make peace with it thinking that I lost it and that's about it and disown them and be careful in future. Again I don't know your situation if you are need of money then may be you should fight but if you don't need and just feel sad that you are being cheated of your hard earned money then there is no point in going through all the legal issues fighting for it atleast you know that this is all with your parents and it may get back to you at some stage one way or other and not with some unknown cheaters.