Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

ade adiganu why this was not told to me ani. they are creating a scene in my town showing me as a Villan that i am asking money witth interest. They are trying to kill my character. They are saying my sister is poor and i am rich in USA and making 10laks per month ani. I dont know how could they think i make 10lks per month. I was seeing all diff angle in my parents. Feeling bad and cheap to discuss this infront of others so not involving other relatives into this discussion. 

Tappu pattaare anuko villain chesaru anuko so what will happen? Do you want to maintain the relationship like this? Intha jarigaka em jaraganattu alage relationship maintain chesthava

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Vaallu alage anukovachu ga maa brother e ga ani vadileyochu ga property ni? Vaallu selfish kaadha 

_-_

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, psycopk said:

sibilings and dad ni conference call lo peti... matter two lines lo telchiyi... family kinda 10-20 ista kani naa dabutho properties koni avi meku ista antam enta varaku correct ani vallane adugu... one week time icchi valla em solution decide chestaro chepa manu... if they have any respect and regret to what they did... they should give good share for the money you sent... other wise... you know what to do..

Skip

Vallu cheyaru man...thengey antaru... Unchukunadhi pothadhi unadhi kuda pothadhi

I was thinking i will take some property and come back to USA. even one cr aina chalu ani future lo ade peruguthai ani and want to cut all relations with them. I am feeling bad how other think about me and all the things i did for them was just gone. Since being a small town every one disvussing this topic. Dont know what to do

12 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

My sister and bro in law are behind this they are saying  my parents promised 50% of my properties during marrige and my parents saying they will give me cash by selling one property I mean they will give my 1 cr where as properties i brough appreciated to almost 5 cr.

Damn it ... Entha jaruguthundha ... Na properties Anni Amma medha unayi... But India lo evaru unaro vallake first preference estharu parents

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

My sister and bro in law are behind this they are saying  my parents promised 50% of my properties during marrige and my parents saying they will give me cash by selling one property I mean they will give my 1 cr where as properties i brough appreciated to almost 5 cr.

Hehe...property appreciate tho patu pareshan kuda phukat la vastadi..

nee paisal thoti koni vere valla peru mida register cheyadam tho neeku awaaz poindi, ipudu nuvu peddaga peekedi emi ledu...kotladi kuda bekaar...

Dude my 2 cents at the end of the day you gotta be happy whether with money or name in your town or relation with your parents 

you gotta choose one, when you have a frost bite in leg no matter what you gotta get rid of it for greater good. 

ppl will think bad about you who have no work or no self worth, rest dont care coz they have lot of things to take care under their butt. 

easier said than done. 

11 minutes ago, FLraja said:

Edo okati vodilesi fresh ga start chey.vallu kuda nee family kada istey vallu happy anukoni vodiley.only nee pillalu ani alochistey apudu nuvu kuda selfish ayipotav kada

Ilanti raja ram Mohan Roy ... Ne siblings ki astji echi fresh ga start cheyyi .. vallu vadhu antay naku echeyyu

11 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Mistake lies with us too, we try to penny pinch every dollar, and when it comes to spending on parents we spend lavishly like giving iphones, ipads, expensive electronics without an actual need  like a spend thrift. Then the cycle starts.

not just parents some ppl go extra mile in giving expensive gifts to cousins, relatives which is unnecessary. 

1$=70INR doesn't mean that every guy who is in work visa is a filthy rich, we are still a middle class americans lol 

Partly true. Konthamandhi a lot of money choosundaru and they will not know how to spend. Lottery winner psychology la untundhanukunta. Reason why poor people will remain poor too. Governments free ga money isthundhi vallaku, but they still spend it off. Free ga vachche vaati value theliyadhu antaru. Ikkada kastalu kooda vallaku theliyadhu maybe. 

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I was thinking i will take some property and come back to USA. even one cr aina chalu ani future lo ade peruguthai ani and want to cut all relations with them. I am feeling bad how other think about me and all the things i did for them was just gone. Since being a small town every one disvussing this topic. Dont know what to do

things dont work that way...  nee peru meda unna properties nuvvu nee money tho konavi aaite... make it clear they are not getting any out of it..

and family property lo... 3 kids ki equal share...  inka ekuva matladite.. intaku mundu nuvvu pampina money sanagti enti ani adugu...

mee brother in law ki kuda matter clear ga chepu... he will get used to the reality

@budgetpadbhanabam 

First aithe niku istha anna a 50% vasool chesuko, niku pillalu vunte valla peru mida rayinchesuko...

once 50% vasool chesukunaka mee akka tho deal chesuko, oka 50% istha and ask her to take care of your parents Or offer 25% and ask her to take that 25% and don’t ask anymore..

nuv entha gunjukunna, 100% aithe niku raadu..leni poni ashalu petukuni vunnadi kuda pogottukoku

10 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

ade adiganu why this was not told to me ani. they are creating a scene in my town showing me as a Villan that i am asking money witth interest. They are trying to kill my character. They are saying my sister is poor and i am rich in USA and making 10laks per month ani. I dont know how could they think i make 10lks per month. I was seeing all diff angle in my parents. Feeling bad and cheap to discuss this infront of others so not involving other relatives into this discussion. 

Tappu ledhu discussion cheyyi ...

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

things dont work that way...  nee peru meda unna properties nuvvu nee money tho konavi aaite... make it clear they are not getting any out of it..

and family property lo... 3 kids ki equal share...  inka ekuva matladite.. intaku mundu nuvvu pampina money sanagti enti ani adugu...

mee brother in law ki kuda matter clear ga chepu... he will get used to the reality

Na peru midha emi levu bro. Adhe kadha anni valla peru midhane konnaru. Always cheated me that i am only son and every thing is for me

• Sad 1

Duniya la ae alludu kuda atha mama ni susukomante evadu dekhadu....aasthi lo baaga adigithe danitho paatu parents ni kuda chusukovali ani condition pettu...nalugurini pilchi panchayati pettu, make sure you have your in laws on those panchati and vallatho lolli lolli cheypiyu, masthu effect vuntadi

I have seen these kind of things before... 

parents and relatives think every desi in America is filthy rich with extra cash in pockets.. Brother-in-law’s take it for granted, and use sister to make regular second income (sometimes primary income) 

parents are like — ‘chadivinchi America pampamu ga, aa mathram cheyyada ‘ 

my 2 cents ... tell them clearly that recession started in USA ... (ask them to watch tv9 tomorrow ) and you are not making that kind of money now ...

also Tell, you want fair share in properties