Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

54 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

5 how do you feel all hardworking money from past 10yrs is gone just like that?

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

you can help some one but not at the expense that you will be trouble. be it mom dad brother sister

after marriage spouse and your family is all. rest comes later . You should have asked your dad before itself for the money dealings. for your foolish help you cant keep your family in trouble

I love mom and dad to the core but that doesnt mean I will bend to what ever they say. I have my own life and my own reasons .

Not commenting on your parents as I donno . but you either put up a case and resolve or learn a lesson and move on .

dont be like too too too sentimental and attached to parents also. they want a kid you want parents. after some time they will go away and your turn comes. done and dusted

3 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Na peru midha emi levu bro. Adhe kadha anni valla peru midhane konnaru. Always cheated me that i am only son and every thing is for me

india velli... family heridetary property lo half ista(normal gaaite.. 3 shares.. 1 for me 1for parents, 1 for sis) but nee kosam two shares.. one for sis and one for me.. i will only take mine after my parents .... andulo naku em objection ledu... nenu konukunavi expect cheytam correct kadu ani chepu...

first lo gola chestaru.. tarwata they will get to the reality... mee dad nundi properties nee peru medaki or kids peru medaki transfer cheyinchu...

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I was thinking i will take some property and come back to USA. even one cr aina chalu ani future lo ade peruguthai ani and want to cut all relations with them. I am feeling bad how other think about me and all the things i did for them was just gone. Since being a small town every one disvussing this topic. Dont know what to do

First nuvu waste fellow... Velli relatives andhari mundhu kurchoni discuss cheyyi ...say everything you want to say ... They will decide whether to continue with you or not ... Mostly they will convince you ... Don't bend

Control the flow of money...going forward don’t even spend a penny...utilize yourself in laws..mee wife side evaranna manchi foul mouth vunna pedda manishi ni chusi, vallatho deal cheyinchu..mee parents are still under the impression that you will take care of them and their expenses, give them a shock by hurting them mentally that you may not be able to look after them anymore...

i tried all but my father was like spreading rumors about me whole town. Issue enti ante ma dad ante ma voorilo janalaku koncham bhayam andhuke everu interfere avvatle so he is taking it for granted that no body can go aginst him.  He is giiving an option that one property worth 1 cr Plus is more than for what i sent. Nenu calculate chesthe 200k pain pampincha naku $ lo ivvandi ante chinnaptnunchi niku karchu pettindi kooda lekka rayalsinid ani thiduthunnadu. May be better to geet that one prop and leave them and let god be the judge anipisthundi.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@budgetpadbhanabam 

First aithe niku istha anna a 50% vasool chesuko, niku pillalu vunte valla peru mida rayinchesuko...

once 50% vasool chesukunaka mee akka tho deal chesuko, oka 50% istha and ask her to take care of your parents Or offer 25% and ask her to take that 25% and don’t ask anymore..

nuv entha gunjukunna, 100% aithe niku raadu..leni poni ashalu petukuni vunnadi kuda pogottukoku

that should be main agenda, he should ask parents, okay these many days I took care of you guys, 

now when you guys get old don't expect me to take care of you ppl. that should be main agenda. 

If he is smart he should pull out all the remittances, frame it and post it to them and show them how much he had sent them, and where has all gone. 

Mee akka ki cinema chupiyu...parents getting older, cost of health care increase ayitundi...baaga karchu ayitadi..niku 50% isthe parents ni chusukunta ante istha ani jara mentally prepare chey...dhebba ki side ayipotadi

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Duniya la ae alludu kuda atha mama ni susukomante evadu dekhadu....aasthi lo baaga adigithe danitho paatu parents ni kuda chusukovali ani condition pettu...nalugurini pilchi panchayati pettu, make sure you have your in laws on those panchati and vallatho lolli lolli cheypiyu, masthu effect vuntadi

Nenu unna ga uncle ... I bought apt to them too ..that's ok ...Manaki future lo temsions undavu valla nunchi

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i tried all but my father was like spreading rumors about me whole town. Issue enti ante ma dad ante ma voorilo janalaku koncham bhayam andhuke everu interfere avvatle so he is taking it for granted that no body can go aginst him.  He is giiving an option that one property worth 1 cr Plus is more than for what i sent. Nenu calculate chesthe 200k pain pampincha naku $ lo ivvandi ante chinnaptnunchi niku karchu pettindi kooda lekka rayalsinid ani thiduthunnadu. May be better to geet that one prop and leave them and let god be the judge anipisthundi.

adi anta sodi... evadu patinchu kodu.. li8 tesko

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

get that first dude on your name. then think of other things later. 

you might go for a week or two who will remember you man in your town. infact it would be shame for your parents when you dont frequent them ppl will ask why your son is not coming and staying at inlaws. 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Nenu unna ga uncle ... I bought apt to them too ..that's ok ...Manaki future lo temsions undavu valla nunchi

richie rich 

sponsoring apt for inlaws great _-_

I'm taking a property, felt I will take it on my mother/father name so that they will feel happy. kani, changed decision and planning to take it on my name. don't know how things turn out in future. ipudedo happy cheddam ankunte tarvata anvasaramina headaches

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Unfortunately isonti lolli la Nuv lekka ra aathe thappu ayitadi...

just focus on what’s most important part...lekkalu adigithe remember the most common reason to hit back, fees kattina,chadivichina etc etc anevi vastayi...a topic vasthe nee defence panikiradu and you will always loose the argument...ie topic teeyaku assalu..

In the days to come...chala worst days vunayi, health care cost baaga ekuvaitundi, parents old age...itla bedirinchu kaka...mentally fichal pack chey...

Mee bava tho matladi mee akka mida pressure pettu to take of your parents for taking a share in your property..

May be nee money tho mee father money mix up ayyi untadi.....that is the problem.....

clarity ga lekapothe ilanti issues e vasthayi,........