Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

కడుపు చించు కుంటే .. కాళ్ళ మీద పడుద్ది .. అనే సామెత తెలుసా...?
ఈ DB లో వచ్చే సలహాలతో .. నీ సమస్యలకి సమాధానం దొరకదు ...

4 minutes ago, vachesa said:

Unless you really need the money or anything I would say just let it go and don't give anything from now on. I would do exactly that just make peace with it thinking that I lost it and that's about it and disown them and be careful in future. Again I don't know your situation if you are need of money then may be you should fight but if you don't need and just feel sad that you are being cheated of your hard earned money then there is no point in going through all the legal issues fighting for it atleast you know that this is all with your parents and it may get back to you at some stage one way or other and not with some unknown cheaters.  

Yes thinking about the same  they are ready to give me 1cr worth of property so i am planning to take it and just disown them even i don't want to do that but all that happened it not easy to mingle with them it's like i am fighting with every one i considered my family since i was born. Since they need money more than me i am thiking of giving them the money they need and just get out of their lives.

Just now, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Yes thinking about the same  they are ready to give me 1cr worth of property so i am planning to take it and just disown them even i don't want to do that but all that happened it not easy to mingle with them it's like i am fighting with every one i considered my family since i was born. Since they need money more than me i am thiking of giving them the money they need and just get out of their lives.

bro thalli thandrula runam enni janmalu theerchina theeranidhi

that is gods gift 

Just now, No_body_friends said:

that is gods gift 

Ya same ilantti matlalu chinnaptnunchi vine ila thechukunna bhayya. Dont know what else i can do than obey their words

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

that is gods gift 

Koduki.leka adukka tintunte musali ayya vachi paradise biryani ippinchu annadu anta

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Mi wife ki oka 100 dandalu kaka

Inta iana bane silent ga undi ante

I put her through lot of trauma. As i said we had so many other things in cant discuss here. She had gone through a lot. If it was not her i dont know what could have happend to me. But at some point of time she lost it also. They tested both of ours patience like anything. 100s of things happend. Evethough she is alot younger to me she helped me alot

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I put her through lot of trauma. As i said we had so many other things in cant discuss here. She had gone through a lot. If it was not her i dont know what could have happend to me. But at some point of time she lost it also. They tested both of ours patience like anything. 100s of things happend

Ippati nunchi iana jagratta ga undu kaka

Anthaki.minchi evvadu em cheppaleru parents vishayam lo iathe

• Upvote 2

ikkada reddit lanti places lo stories chadivithe mana parents chala better ani anukovali

but neku jarigindi chala anyayam bro , kastapadi sampadinchi free ga ivvali ante bada gane untundi mari

dorikinde padi velu ani vachindi teesuko bro , mee akka ki kooda cheppu property ekkuva share teesukunnav kada responsibility kooda teesuko ani

taruvatha kooni months contact tagginchu , vallu slow ga realise avutaru , migatha property ivvachu appudu neeku luck unte

oorlo poye vallu emi anukuntaru ani assalu feel avaku man , avi nee dabbulu , evvariki aa pain teliyadu neeku tappa

maha aithe oka padi nimishalu anukuntaru , taruvatha yevadidi vadu kadukovatam lo busy aitharu , picha lite

ippati ninchi aina savings cheyi man , naku ilantivi konni jarigayi but nee antha extreme kadu le , nenu em yes cheyataniki loan teesukoni chala kastalu padda

dabbulu undi kooda evvaru help cheyele appudu , manchi lesson adi naku , naku nene help chesukovali ani naku appudu ardam ayyindi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

in india after 90's there is lot of growth in individual wealth. People who earned money in that time(working population), would have seen poverty before 90's and then created wealth after that. our parents usually come under this group. 

pride of wealth creation got too much into their heads I believe. ma family lone chala mandini chusa who became too proud of themselves. 

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

kuturu ki pelli cheste tana salary radu ani marriage kaniya kunda chese parents ni nuvvu chusi natu levu...

pelli aaiyaka..husband tho difference vachi intiki vaste.. malli velli pote... tana salary and other money agipotai ani divorce ipinchina cases kuda unai..

u dont know samara.. society is acting dangerous..

Thata are u serious ??? 
movies lo chudu dam tappa real time lo vinaledu

3 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Mistake lies with us too, we try to penny pinch every dollar, and when it comes to spending on parents we spend lavishly like giving iphones, ipads, expensive electronics without an actual need  like a spend thrift. Then the cycle starts.

not just parents some ppl go extra mile in giving expensive gifts to cousins, relatives which is unnecessary. 

1$=70INR doesn't mean that every guy who is in work visa is a filthy rich, we are still a middle class americans lol 

Jeevita Satyam Bhavya 

ex

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Thata are u serious ??? 
movies lo chudu dam tappa real time lo vinaledu

I know a case.. wife from kadapa in some govt job, guy is from godzillas and working in bangalore in IT. ammayi mother too much involvement in their life and brainwashed girl..baby puttina tarvata she never visited in laws home anta for almost 3 years. Things deteriorated and divorce happened with ammai mother encouragement. Manodu inko marriage cheskunadu.. don't know about the girl.