Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

india velli... family heridetary property lo half ista(normal gaaite.. 3 shares.. 1 for me 1for parents, 1 for sis) but nee kosam two shares.. one for sis and one for me.. i will only take mine after my parents .... andulo naku em objection ledu... nenu konukunavi expect cheytam correct kadu ani chepu...

first lo gola chestaru.. tarwata they will get to the reality... mee dad nundi properties nee peru medaki or kids peru medaki transfer cheyinchu...

yeah he should hire a jobless lawyer or a find a lawyer who is good at litigation.  

7 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Nenu unna ga uncle ... I bought apt to them too ..that's ok ...Manaki future lo temsions undavu valla nunchi

Tensions leni vallatho emi faraq padadu kaka...Maa in laws kuda be fikar, dono ke dono secretariat  retired batches...US ki vachina valle ticket paisal petukuntaru..no tension batch..!!

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will think about it and end of the day he is cheating his own son. I want to end all relations with them. I was always thinking i am doing mistake and i should bear what ever they do. But after reading your suggestion atleast i feel i am not doing anythnig wrong. I am also thinking about fling a cheating case since i have all remittences. If he is trying to prove that it is his hard earned money he should show proof of income. Inka chala chesru bhayya last 5 yrs after marriage naku chukkalu choopincharu. i cant put everything here.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

yeah he should hire a jobless lawyer or a find a lawyer who is good at litigation.  

Legal ga velladam not suggested, especially when one of the litigant is NRI...will always be at disadvantage...Lawyer gadini mepadam thappa paisa ki panikiradu...and in the absence of NRI, various proofs can be generated against the litigant and used for advantage...

Its a strict NO-NO. Never ever take property cases to court especially when one of the party is an NRI 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will think about it and end of the day he is cheating his own son. I want to end all relations with them. I was always thinking i am doing mistake and i should bear what ever they do. But after reading your suggestion atleast i feel i am not doing anythnig wrong. I am also thinking about fling a cheating case since i have all remittences. If he is trying to prove that it is his hard earned money he should show proof of income. Inka chala chesru bhayya last 5 yrs after marriage naku chukkalu choopincharu. i cant put everything here.

ATB anna

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Kaka...isonti pani chesi, vunnadi kuda pogottukoku...old age parents tho kayyam Court ki pothe Nuvu 100% odipotav, Mee laws won’t help you to win the case...

Find a foul mouth to help you man...legal help ki pothe you will loose more than what you would gain..

52 minutes ago, psycopk said:

first point lone nee weakness telisi poindi...  aa matram sync lekunda ela handle chesav man.. adi kuda 10yrs.. neku teliyada intlo financial status and how discipilned is your dad when it comes to money matters?? how could you be so dumb?

Nammina valle mosam chestaru...Mana culture, influence, and middle class life lo parents kante pedda ga emi kanapadanivvaru...everybody may not get lucky with parents...

parents tho money matters dealing one of the toughest thing vayya. complete practical ga undalem, liberal ga undalem. 

they have lot of ego issues.. edo vallani kushi cheyadaniki bad decisions tiskodam kanna, maname konchem practical ga think cheyadam better, mundu nunde

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

parents tho money matters dealing one of the toughest thing vayya. complete practical ga undalem, liberal ga undalem. 

they have lot of ego issues.. edo vallani kushi cheyadaniki bad decisions tiskodam kanna, maname konchem practical ga think cheyadam better, mundu nunde

+1

I asked some amount from them for buying a property. vallu ista anna dantlo almost 70% nenu ichina amounte earlier. when I decided to but the property, I had the amount what I gave them in my mind too(I thought it's anyway mine) . but, when I asked for amount, it is almost like as if I am taking their money.. I can't straight away say they are my money.. 

mid twenties lone idoka lesson naku. need unte ivvochu kani, urke unnay kada ani avsaram lekapoina ivvakapovadame better

5 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Nammina valle mosam chestaru...Mana culture, influence, and middle class life lo parents kante pedda ga emi kanapadanivvaru...everybody may not get lucky with parents...

what about parents not getting lucky with kids. 

when ego, attitude, money takes over empathy that's it end of the relation. you cannot even cement it. 

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I asked some amount from them for buying a property. vallu ista anna dantlo almost 70% nenu ichina amounte earlier. when I decided to but the property, I had the amount what I gave them in my mind too(I thought it's anyway mine) . but, when I asked for amount, it is almost like as if I am taking their money.. I can't straight away say they are my money.. 

mid twenties lone idoka lesson naku. unless emergency aithe tappite, parents ki kuda money matterslo konchem careful gane undali ani. 

its never ending saga brother. 

31 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Brother neeku ilanti story undha ... I saw one post recently from someone