Murder Of Democracy in India

ShruteSastry

3 minutes ago, narsy said:

Modi's authoritarianism comes with the added spice of Hindutva. Hindutva attracts the lowest form of scum around itself. all mediocre worthless fools.

so while all those chief ministers atleast had a competent team and managed to move their states in a direction that is atleast progressive, this piece of sh1t Modi is trying to turn the clock back into some delusional glory days of the yester years.

yeah sonia gandhi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modi. not even close. rahul gandhi too, inspite of his part time engagement in politics. First and foremost, they are not hindutva scum. that alone makes them head and shoulders above any one in the BJP, including vajpayee.

Hey you...are you you? Etlunnav mast rojulaindi

1 minute ago, narsy said:

Modi's authoritarianism comes with the added spice of Hindutva. Hindutva attracts the lowest form of scum around itself. all mediocre worthless fools.

so while all those chief ministers atleast had a competent team and managed to move their states in a direction that is atleast progressive, this piece of Modi is trying to turn the clock back into some delusional glory days of the yester years.

yeah sonia gandhi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modi. not even close. rahul gandhi too, inspite of his part time engagement in politics. First and foremost, they are not hindutva scum. that alone makes them head and shoulders above any one in the BJP, including vajpayee.

Modi had been a successful chief minister , I wouldn't take that away from him . 

I just can't get over my hatred of nheru family 

4 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

ante yenti bro?

India lo unna naa relatives (60%) are private loan lenders.. everything were done in cash only demonetization gave big blow to their business for an year still struggling.. they hate him so much one guy went to TamilNadu to do kshudra puja so that he will not come in next election.. :) ... 

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

India lo unna naa relatives (60%) are private loan lenders.. everything were done in cash only demonetization gave big blow to their business for an year still struggling.. they hate him so much one guy went to TamilNadu to do kshudra puja so that he will not come in next election.. :) ... 

KEDig9.gif Vammo Next Level. 

6 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

very reasonablee 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Modi had been a successful chief minister , I wouldn't take that away from him . 

I just can't get over my hatred of nheru family 

he was the chief minister of a state that was already well developed. you are talking as if he brought up bihar to the level of maharashtra.

whatever nehru family's faults, they atleast understood that India doesn't want to grow at a rapid pace... not interested in becoming an exporting behemoth, and tried to create local demand by expanding govt spending.

what is this fcuker doing? he's selling dreams about 'atmanirbharta', which is fine if he actively tries to devalue the currency and boost india's exports, but no. His favourite industrialists are not those that export finished goods into th world market, but rather those that depend on local demand to survive and thrive. every one of them is gonna go bankrupt in the near future. just wait and see.. 

everyone hates nehru family, but they were better in managing India's expectations of high growth and social conservatism. They were slowly moving the needle of politics into progressivism.

hating nehru family different from prefering this worthless scum to them. 

• Upvote 1