Murder Of Democracy in India

ShruteSastry

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

better than growing up and become like narsayya

yeah. even an MS from a state university couldn't get you to put some more thought into what you type - in all my 100 iterations. 

sure you can never become me.

1 hour ago, narsy said:

Modi's authoritarianism comes with the added spice of Hindutva. Hindutva attracts the lowest form of scum around itself. all mediocre worthless fools.

so while all those chief ministers atleast had a competent team and managed to move their states in a direction that is atleast progressive, this piece of sh1t Modi is trying to turn the clock back into some delusional glory days of the yester years.

yeah sonia gandhi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modi. not even close. rahul gandhi too, inspite of his part time engagement in politics. First and foremost, they are not hindutva scum. that alone makes them head and shoulders above any one in the BJP, including vajpayee.

@uttermost vachaadu roi - inka rotta started 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

he's not even a nationalist. He's just a corrupt bastard

he is a nationalist. That's what all nationalists do. ask dasara bullodu..

the idea of nationalism is to think small, like a fcuking worm. 

corruption is the least of his problems. including him propping up ambani and adani, which is totally fine, and is just an excuse to avoid reforms than any nefarious attempt at corruption.

13 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

he's not even a nationalist. He's just a corrupt bastard

are you seeing what came of Modi's first real attempt at reforms through farm bills? thats why he was smart enough to avoid it for so long.

his mistake is to sell dreams of atmanirbharta, when he cannot deliver them

2 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

True, that makes sense bro. But under this man's rule, The division went to next level almost pre-independence era.

I am only talking high-level, even villages which used to live in harmony are now divided on perspective of the world view.

Sometimes its good to have that division once in a while.

Just now, Jumper said:

Sometimes its good to have that division once in a while.

dasara bullodu's alt? 

how come you guys have such a big brain mate?

may be its good to once in a while hurt a family member, throw them out of the house etc to keep family intact maybe? am I right?

Its good that people are talking about division in society and has reached peak in the last 6 years.

When was society together in the first place? When was it not divided? Unfortunately people did not had voice to express their disastisfaction because of the liberal era. When people started expressing, unfortunately it is being tagged as 'division". Its choice which is also safeguarded by the constitution just like freedom of speech which is being used to highlight the ever increasing division in the society...

Is there any scale to measure this so called division?

Ever since civilisation began, people have been living in harmony and more peaceful in the last 6 years than the initial 64 years. 

The only scale I see to measure this division is the loud and foul mouth media editorials and journalists who are good at brainwashing and make to believe that there is disharmony and division increasing from 2014.

1 minute ago, narsy said:

dasara bullodu's alt? 

how come you guys have such a big brain mate?

may be its good to once in a while hurt a family member, throw them out of the house etc to keep family intact maybe? am I right?

all I am saying is that its a cycle. ppl wanted it when they want something else he will be gone without anyone knowing it. But for now and in the next term looks like they think they need him.

1 minute ago, Jumper said:

all I am saying is that its a cycle. ppl wanted it when they want something else he will be gone without anyone knowing it. But for now and in the next term looks like they think they need him.

what is that 'cycle' mate?

in this cycle, where you or your community ever been called names, and been thrown to the wolves by the ruling party publicly?

I mean you called it some cycle kadha. I assumed that you were talking about some kind of come uppance where the underdogs rose up to challenge the system. weren't u?

53 minutes ago, narsy said:

yeah. even an MS from a state university couldn't get you to put some more thought into what you type - in all my 100 iterations. 

sure you can never become me.

thanks for the kind words... can't even imagine being you... with all that fcuked up mind

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Its good that people are talking about division in society and has reached peak in the last 6 years.

When was society together in the first place? When was it not divided? Unfortunately people did not had voice to express their disastisfaction because of the liberal era. When people started expressing, unfortunately it is being tagged as 'division". Its choice which is also safeguarded by the constitution just like freedom of speech which is being used to highlight the ever increasing division in the society...

ahaan.... so people express their dissatisfaction. fine.

what about those that expressed their dissatisfaction at shaheen bagh? you accused them of rioting and killing hindus, and now they are falsely jailed.

expression is all fine, but why only for you and people like you, mate?

its not division, its overt hindu supremacy. and now you'll say its okay because pakistan blah blah.. but you atleast can stop pretending that there's no difference between before and now.

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

thanks for the kind words... can't even imagine being you... with all that fcuked up mind

whats fcuked up? that I diss Indians(Hindus specifically) better than you do? you are just jealous of me. lol.