Murder Of Democracy in India

ShruteSastry

4 minutes ago, narsy said:

what is that 'cycle' mate?

in this cycle, where you or your community ever been called names, and been thrown to the wolves by the ruling party publicly?

I mean you called it some cycle kadha. I assumed that you were talking about some kind of come uppance where the underdogs rose up to challenge the system. weren't u?

have been on both sides, my relatives have experiences both sides but lately based of a issues that have been built up since a long time is forcing ppl to vote in certain way antunnanu. 

11 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Is there any scale to measure this so called division?

Ever since civilisation began, people have been living in harmony and more peaceful in the last 6 years than the initial 64 years. 

The only scale I see to measure this division is the loud and foul mouth media editorials and journalists who are good at brainwashing and make to believe that there is disharmony and division increasing from 2014.

you are as good as Shekhar Gupta. don't sell yoursel short mate.

most people in this db look up to you. think you are some rational fellow, when you are just a bigot.

Just now, narsy said:

most people in this db look up to you. think you are some rational fellow, when you are just a bigot.

Oh nee baadha idha :giggle:

3 minutes ago, narsy said:

ahaan.... so people express their dissatisfaction. fine.

what about those that expressed their dissatisfaction at shaheen bagh? you accused them of rioting and killing hindus, and now they are falsely jailed. 

Shaheenbagh women sat on protest for weeks until there was an order by Supreme Court to vacate the place. This happens in democracy and not anywhere else. And more over, accusations don't mean anything in this world except for people like you. You have been accusing hell lot of things, they don't mean a thing. I think you are being misfed wrong information by your favourtie media and of course, your wisdom.

expression is all fine, but why only for you and people like you, mate?

its not division, its overt hindu supremacy. and now you'll say its okay because pakistan blah blah.. but you atleast can stop pretending that there's no difference between before and now.

You call it as a division or supremacy or what ever you term it but its only an accusation which barely matters.

Just now, Jumper said:

have been on both sides, my relatives have experiences both sides but lately based of a issues that have been built up since a long time is forcing ppl to vote in certain way antunnanu. 

what side? what experiences? stop talking out of your arse dude. unless you are a first/second gen partition badithudu, that escaped bangladesh and pakistan and have genuine issues with muslim majority societies on the other side of the border, you are just projecting someone else's pain to justify your own point.

2 minutes ago, narsy said:

Yeah, I'm as good as Arnab or Shekar Gupta and what not. You know what, I am as good as myself. 

Just imagine the kind of people that look upto me in this DB...

wait, no one looks at me like you do in this DB. Congrats for being a BIGOT.

Just now, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Shaheenbagh women sat on protest for weeks until there was an order by Supreme Court to vacate the place. This happens in democracy and not anywhere else. And more over, accusations don't mean anything in this world except for people like you. You have been accusing hell lot of things, they don't mean a thing. I think you are being misfed wrong information by your favourtie media and of course, your wisdom.

you called people terrorists. my accusations in comparison, stop at 'bigot'. which you are, and most people here are.

you lied about muslims riotng in delhi, and today a lot of them are in jail. Not saying, you were responsible for putting them in jail, but do you even feel tinge of shame at being part of this kind of disgusting propaganda where 'expression' invites prison? lol. i know, its a pointless question. I know you don't care.

4 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

You call it as a division or supremacy or what ever you term it but its only an accusation which barely matters.

there's a huge wide gap between 'division' and 'supremacy'. what matters is you lie and propagandise on behalf of the supremacists, and then come back to the db and claim to be its muslim voice. all the while, denigrating them. lol.

4 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Yeah, I'm as good as Arnab or Shekar Gupta and what not. You know what, I am as good as myself. 

Just imagine the kind of people that look upto me in this DB...

wait, no one looks at me like you do in this DB. Congrats for being a BIGOT.

okay. look up the wod 'bigot'. lol.

4 minutes ago, narsy said:

what side? what experiences? stop talking out of your arse dude. unless you are a first/second gen partition badithudu, that escaped bangladesh and pakistan and have genuine issues with muslim majority societies on the other side of the border, you are just projecting someone else's pain to justify your own point.

I just mentioned its a cycle, if congress does something then the same exact opposite things are done by the next elected govt is what i said. anyways dint want to hurt anyones feelings here. I am out of this thread.

1 minute ago, Jumper said:

I just mentioned its a cycle, if congress does something then the same exact opposite things are done by the next elected govt is what i said. anyways dint want to hurt anyones feelings here. I am out of this thread.

what did congress do? lol. 

3 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

M

O

D

I

that's it. This is the thread.

For pro BJP, it's Maker of Democracy in India

for Anti BJP, it's Murder of Democracy in India

you can choose whatever you want based on the above...

6 minutes ago, narsy said:

you lied about muslims riotng in delhi, and today a lot of them are in jail. Not saying, you were responsible for putting them in jail, but do you even feel tinge of shame at being part of this kind of disgusting propaganda where 'expression' invites prison? lol. i know, its a pointless question. I know you don't care.

Your view: Muslims were put up in jails for rioting

My View : Rioters were put in jail because of rioting, something they shouldn't have done so and coincidently, their religious practice identifies them to me Muslims.

2 hours ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

emana ante bhakth antaru, anduke munde septunna...nenu patang batch, so anti-modi's, naa joliki rakurri..nannu bhakth ani tag cheyakurri..

poddugala lesthe saal, galeez galeez maatalu tidtham vaa Modi ni..BJP ni..infact everyone in power

ae point dorakkapoina, ambani ki adani ki desham ammesinaru ani cheppi mari tittochu...

belief's and practices ni mazaak chesi kuda enno comments cheyochu...age old laws ni repel chesthe, chesinaru antaru...lekapothey nidrapotunara ani tidtar..foreign country ki trip ki pothe, holiday ki poinara ani mazaak udaistaru....iga mass murderer ani, maut ka saugadar ani kuda antu vuntu vuntar..

inni maatalu anna kuda, Modi tirigi okka mata analedu, defend kuda chesukoledu...infact society has been more liberal and free than anytime in the past.

Lol.. BJP neutral va aithe 

Just now, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Your view: Muslims were put up in jails for rioting

My View : Rioters were put in jail because of rioting, something they shouldn't have done so and coincidently, their religious practice identifies them to me Muslims.

haha.. still on propaganda mode.. what happened to the Hindutva rioters? why were they not put in jail? 

I know your view conveniently changes according to the situation. but i distinctly remember you crying on that specific day about how muslims are out of control and that they need to be taught a lesson etc.

are you now saying that it was wrong of you to have said so? hahaha...