Murder Of Democracy in India

ShruteSastry

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

For pro BJP, it's Maker of Democracy in India

for Anti BJP, it's Murder of Democracy in India

you can chose whatever you want based on the above...

First di pick chesinolle Nationalists 

1 minute ago, narsy said:

haha.. still on propaganda mode.. what happened to the Hindutva rioters? why were they not put in jail? 

I know your view conveniently changes according to the situation. but i distinctly remember you crying on that specific day about how muslims are out of control and that they need to be taught a lesson etc.

are you now saying that it was wrong of you to have said so? hahaha... 

what was the purpose for hindu rioters? did they had a reason to riot? why were hindu rioters rioting? against trump ? against kejriwal? modi?shah? CAA ?

2 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

naadi patang ra babu ane BJP neutral antavendi vaa...

sastunna ra nayana mee andari madhyala...

Parang and puvvu parties are two sides of a coin. Their supporters are pushpams 

1 minute ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

what was the purpose for hindu rioters? did they had a reason to riot? why were hindu rioters rioting? against trump ? against kejriwal? modi?shah? CAA ?

overwhelming majority that were killed were muslims.. property damage was mostly muslim. are you saying muslims damaged their own properties? to teach modi a lesson?

are you fcuking dumb?

2 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

Parang and puvvu parties are two sides of a coin. Their supporters are pushpams 

maa side motham charak, manja, saada...

maa strategy : pehle deel, baad mein kaat..

Just now, narsy said:

overwhelming majority that were killed were muslims.. property damage was mostly muslim. are you saying muslims damaged their own properties? to teach modi a lesson?

are you fcuking dumb?

Nah, again someone brainwashed you. Stop going to Jamaat first. this is what they teach

Most people who killed were hindus. most properties damaged belonged to hindus. why would hindus riot and damage their own places of business ? Let me guess, caste wars ? why only on the day of Trump's visit ? because Trump is anti hindu.

• Haha 1

maa side motham charak, manja, saada...

maa strategy : pehle deel, baad mein kaat..

naaku itlaney unnadu oka cousin. he has loads of muslim friends. but vaadi noru teriste, hindu culture blah blah sollu... usual disgusting person, who is otherwise kind.

I recently called him out, and asked him to fcuk off. and never talk to me until he renounces hindutva.

I simply told him tht I don't feel safe talking to him anymore.

2 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Nah, again someone brainwashed you. Stop going to Jamaat first. this is what they teach

Most people who killed were hindus. most properties damaged belonged to hindus. why would hindus riot and damage their own places of business ? Let me guess, caste wars ? why only on the day of Trump's visit ? because Trump is anti hindu.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/world/asia/india-police-muslims.html

I read nyt. where do you get your news from? from opindia na?

8 minutes ago, narsy said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/world/asia/india-police-muslims.html

I read nyt. where do you get your news from? from opindia na?

This is what it happen when you read fiction and think its reality.

Reality is different, that's something happen on ground and unfortunately, does not get reported and the one's you read at NYT or any other source is a mere work of fiction promoted by vested interests.

This is what it happen when you read fiction and think its reality.

Reality is different, that's something happen on ground and unfortunately, does not get reported and the one's you read at NYT or any other source is a mere work of fiction promoted by vested interests.

so your hindutva mediocre dipshits didn't even have a reliable account of what happened, that could be printed by any reputable newspapers..

tell me, whats your source for your claim that majority died were Hindus? or did you pull that claim out of your arse?

1 minute ago, Piracy Raja said:

almost andaru outside india ne unaru kada ee thread lo unna vallu and most of them return vellaru ippatalo ayite

just enjoy where you are anthe

good sentiment. I agree whole heartedly.