Murder Of Democracy in India

ShruteSastry

12 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

It is not Nehru's family who opened the Indian market to the world,  it was PV and Man Mohan Singh, where the true progress that happened in India  until then international society was looking India as a land of Snake charmers... Nehru did nothing to Indian economy... under his Rule we were seen as impotent and stupid people who are slaves to British... 

still they are better than Modi. that's the point. 

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Good comedy thread

the actual comedy is, how overt bigots like you exist in society and even have the nerve to mock others. lol.

There's this thing called 'shame'. I guess guys like you have given up trying to feel it, and have settled to enjoying bigotry in the name of humour.

how freely are you allowed to express your bigotry in the open in civilized society, when you are away from raving hindutva nri lunatic groups that you move around with? 

4 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Nope..... for Nehru family... yes for PV and ManMohan singh... 

ahaan... who in nehru family do you wanna compare with modi? modi is gonna come up short in comparison to every single one of them. just name them and we'll talk.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

He's a 

C

O

R

R

U

P

T

R

A

S

C

A

L

That's the comment. 

he's authoritarian scum. nationalist too.. not sure if he's a bigot. I was a bigot when he let riots happen in 2002, but right now, I think he's moved on to a higher plane of existence.

like an emperor.

I'm not sure he's specially corrupt. that's the trick. he doesn't have to be corrupt to wreck India.

1 minute ago, narsy said:

he's authoritarian scum. nationalist too.. not sure if he's a bigot. I was a bigot when he let riots happen in 2002, but right now, I think he's moved on to a higher plane of existence.

like an emperor.

I'm not sure he's specially corrupt. that's the trick. he doesn't have to be corrupt to wreck India.

He's corrupt, I have no doubts in it

5 minutes ago, narsy said:

like an emperor.

he's not even a nationalist. He's just a corrupt bastard