I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol, suicide for love is the most BS thing 

its not for love.. its a psychological thing, impossible to comprehend that sort of thinking with a normal/sane mind.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ellen said:

I wish everyone has that one friend whom u can confide in no matter what. Who loves u just without any definition or reason. Who doesn't box you to one label. Who enjoys the surprises that u have to offer. And u reciprocate the same way with that friend.

U might find such people in ur lifetime but I don’t think u can have them for lifetime since everyone have their own problems to deal with is what im saying. Someone can hear ur problem feel bad about it, try to talk u out of it but not all problems can be solved by others even if they want to

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I wish everyone has that one friend whom u can confide in no matter what. Who loves u just without any definition or reason. Who doesn't box you to one label. Who enjoys the surprises that u have to offer. And u reciprocate the same way with that friend.

that I am for my ex. and I am yet to find that person for myself.. lol

I just am a very private person about bad things, I will be the first one to talk about a good thing but will never talk about something bad happening in my life.

2 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

its not for love.. its a psychological thing, impossible to comprehend that sort of thinking with a normal/sane mind.

Exactly...it is not for love or for girl. 

It is due to the emptiness that you feel. Suicide is actually an escape from the suffering you are going through. 

Just now, Vallavan said:

I just am a very private person about bad things, I will be the first one to talk about a good thing but will never talk about something bad happening in my life.

It is ok to be vulnerable with people u trust. It helps and keeps u grounded. Otherwise unrealistic expectations ekkuvaipoyi manalni manam chala hurt cheskuntam. Not worth it. Even if it is ur spouse...I guess it's good. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vallavan said:

Keep that positiveness around you 👍🏻

• Upvote 1