I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Everyone is f**king broken. This thread is making me really sad

Thats life kada. Everyone has troubles and problems but keep moving.

idhi ekkado chadivanu bro:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Help antey., I dont mean to counsel them, but vaala baadha ardham chesukuntey adhey pedha help.

Mana kastam verey vaalu ardham chesukuntey., kuncham relief untundhi.

Antha kanna pedha help emi untundhi. 

Eyal repu manam problem lo unnam ani chepthe entha mandi bhada padi help chestaro telvadu kani baga iyindi ane vallu ekkuva unnaru.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Even if i was the girl here in vallavan story i would deal with my own and never look for his shoulder to lean after knowing about his marriage. Al unte ne andariki manchindi ani na feeling...

Yup... Once someone is engaged or married. End of the story. 

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Eyal repu manam problem lo unnam ani chepthe entha mandi bhada padi help chestaro telvadu kani baga iyindi ane vallu ekkuva unnaru.

Baga aindi anadam okati . But when you show your weakness , they use that against you. Making fun and sarcastic comments. Chepalsindi kadu. Anpisthadhi. 

• Like 1

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

I don't think thats true. In this age of connectivity and technology you can be in touch until the end of your life mo matter where you live. 

But mature ga handle chyali after you get married to different person and have kids . 

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

I don't think thats true. In this age of connectivity and technology you can be in touch until the end of your life mo matter where you live. 

But mature ga handle chyali after you get married to different person and have kids . 

True and I can see no one forgets their first love

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Thats how i feel too.. all your fight should be before either of u get engaged or married. U will find a better person than me ante nuvve lenappudu vere best person deniki em chesodaniki... we will be like friends anedi pedda bhoothu...

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Antha ledhu. Ballaya babu would have never touched gattamaneni feet. 

Kitti thatha anna gariki chesina anyayam marvadhu nandamuri kutumbam. 

movies lo parody chesinanduke antha hurt aithe mari real life lo G lo ade gundello potu ni vesina babori match enduku cheskunnadu ? 

6 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Baga aindi anadam okati . But when you show your weakness , they use that against you. Making fun and sarcastic comments. Chepalsindi kadu. Anpisthadhi. 

U r so right about this. One cousin did this to me and I am scared even today to open up my vulnerabilities to anyone. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

True, so u need to keep ur problems to urself and deal with them rather than looking for a shoulder to cry...

Just now, Ellen said:

U r so right about this. One cousin did this to me and I am scared even today to open up my vulnerabilities to anyone. 

cousins tho assal share cheydhu secrets or vulnerabilities