I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Help antey., I dont mean to counsel them, but vaala baadha ardham chesukuntey adhey pedha help.

Mana kastam verey vaalu ardham chesukuntey., kuncham relief untundhi.

Antha kanna pedha help emi untundhi. 

True. 

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

True, so u need to keep ur problems to urself and deal with them rather than looking for a shoulder to cry...

Ala ani kaadu. It just takes time to find the people u can confide in. Once u find them, u don't need to think twice about sharing 

5 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I don't think thats true. In this age of connectivity and technology you can be in touch until the end of your life mo matter where you live. 

But mature ga handle chyali after you get married to different person and have kids . 

Haha, that isn’t possible if someone isn’t happy in their family life comparisons vasthayi.. which will trigger to old memories and back to square one...avasarama???

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

True, so u need to keep ur problems to urself and deal with them rather than looking for a shoulder to cry...

Not always true. It's ok to seek help. That's better than suicide.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Ala ani kaadu. It just takes time to find the people u can confide in. Once u find them, u don't need to think twice about sharing 

Haha, i guess sharing takes away the burden to an extent u need know who ur sharing it too.. not every takes everything in the same way and u need to deal the aftermaths

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ya bitter ga realise ayya adi.

haha so true my only cousin is the worst but a very funny guy.

so I swallow the sarcasm and we still have so much fun together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, i guess sharing takes away the burden to an extent u need know who ur sharing it too.. not every takes everything in the same way and u need to deal the aftermaths

I wish everyone has that one friend whom u can confide in no matter what. Who loves u just without any definition or reason. Who doesn't box you to one label. Who enjoys the surprises that u have to offer. And u reciprocate the same way with that friend.

• Upvote 1